Thomas Jeffeson Raped His Slaves

Do we really want to idolize a man who raped a woman so often that she had 6 children by him?

A 1998 DNA test confirmed that Jefferson was indeed the father of one of his slave's children.
>pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/true/

It's is very likely that more than just one slave owned by Thomas Jefferson gave birth to his seed. One DNA test confirms that he had sex with a woman who had absolutely no ability to say no to Thomas Jefferson's sexual advances. The DNA evidence alone confirms without a doubt that on at least on one occasion, Thomas Jefferson raped a woman who wasn't able to say no to him because of of a very real threat of violent reprisal if she did so. The fact that she gave birth to 6 of his children confirms a pattern of ongoing domestic terrorism and repeated rapes.

The Jefferson memorial has cost taxpayers millions of dollars to maintain, money that would be better spent putting Afro-American women through collage as a small token of the reparations the black community deserves.

It's time for this memorial to hate be shut down.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/rahm-emanuel-urged-by-chicago-pastor-to-remove-geo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Founding Father of the United States of America
>George Washington is now under attack too
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/rahm-emanuel-urged-by-chicago-pastor-to-remove-geo/
What is really funny to me is that it has never dawned on the people protesting against these statues that the America they founded and built and hoped to become is vastly different than what it has become and what these protesters wanted it to go. So the fact of the matter is, which side are the Real Americans, the ones that support the constitution that the founding fathers gave us. There is a line being drawn in the sand and I know which side I stand on.

The phrase "Real Americans" isn't static. It's malleable.

Real Americans are the people who control The United State's Congress and right now, that definitely isn't white supremacists.

>he had sex with a woman who had absolutely no ability to say no to Thomas Jefferson's sexual advances.

bullshit. there is always a choice. everyone has a choice. do you see this fag sucking dick in this pic? sure there is a gun in his face, he's outnumbered, and there's the threat of violence and death if he were to refuse to suck dick. IF. you can't force his mouth open, you can't force him not to bite the dick, but he still consciously made the choice to suck dick. the guy from the shawshank redemption got his ass beat and asshole raped, but he REFUSED to suck dick. he still had a choice.

unless the sheboon was tied up and restrained in order to be raped, then she still had a choice.

Something Awful had a flash series with this joke.

>tj was an evil rapey slave owner
nice meme. he was actually very against slavery and tried to ban it in the original draft of the constitution. john adams knew it wouldnt pass so he changed the anti slavery stuff to all men are created equal

Bleached

Bullshit. If he was against slaves, he wouldn't have owned any.

quote by thomas jefferson.
"nobody wishes more ardently to see an abolition not only of the trade but of the condition of slavery: and certainly nobody will be more willing to encounter every sacrifice for that object."

>Implying she didn't do anything provoking him to have sex.
>implying rape of a woman is real.
>implying ((they)) didn't falsify the DNA results.

How can you rape your own property? Makes no sense to me.

They claim any sex with someone in a position of power over you is rape.

in 1778 he banned the importation of slaves into virginia. he was very against slaves. he was also a capitalist and a farmer. he knew if he didnt own slaves he could not compete against other farmers so he owned slaves. being a successful farmer allowed him to garner influence which allowed him to pass this anti slave imporation law in viriginia

The hilarious thing is that Thomas Jefferson is probably the biggest factor in the freedom of slaves in the US, changing the words from 'right to property' to 'pursuit of happiness'. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're only taking Trumps bait and redpilling more normies.

Bad news for everyone, 18 presidents owned slaves. Including Ulysses S. Grant who literally led the Northern Union to emancipate the slaves.

So when is this next? Glad I at least got to see it.

You can't rape a slaves just as much as you cannot rape a chair. Slaves are items.

There is no hard evidence that proves without a doubt that he raped his female slaves. The only evidence related to these accusations is that Jefferson DNA was found in Sally's ancestors, however, that DNA could have came from Jefferson's bothers or sons. Actually, majority of the evidence indicate that Jefferson's brother is the one who raped Sally.

Go to bed Sartre.

sorry i meant original draft of declaration of independence heres the quote from it

he (king of england) has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it's most sacred rights of life & liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. this piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the christian king of Great Britain. determined to keep open a market where men should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce: and that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, & murdering the people upon whom he also obtruded them; thus paying off former crimes committed against the liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another.

>Real Americans are the people who control The United State's Congress and right now
So people who idolize The Founding Fathers you fucking monkey autist

BLEACHED!

Sally Hemming shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively. She brought it on herself.

>Thomas Jefferson raped his slaves
Push this and push it hard.

Never let them forget.

Cockslap the alt-left's pet niggers with it until they chimp.

but thomas jefferson passed anti slave laws banning the importation of new slaves into virginia

The real question is which niggers are they going to replace them with.

Real Americans are white and specifically Western European

I want to idolize a man who formed the most important government framework in history.

Teach the whole history of Jefferson and you accidentally teach people a lot about why whites abolished slavery, because in addition to this facet of his personal conduct in his writings and public career he was a great defender of liberty. It was that tradition of liberty which made slavery the greatest hypocrisy of a supposedly free society, and which demanded thereby its excision.

Lewd

>mankind
>niggers
chose

And?

Whites forced the rest of the world to end slave trades.

Niggers and cucks never give us credit for that.

Women fetishize that. She probably wanted it.

>raped
>implying that nigress wasn't begging for her masters cock

This.

So Thomas Jefferson had such an open and progressive mind that he had interracial affairs in the 18th century.

The man should be celebrated.

He isn't wrong tho
The fact that a choice exists doesn't mean it's a reasonable one.
If someone tried to rape me I'd bend over in an instand, but there are people who would rather die than be raped. It's a choice. I wouldn't chose death, but some people would.

Why would stick benis in farm equipment?

It was his (much younger) brother faggot

I agree with every word you've typed, just so we're clear.

I just want to take advantage of the coon's natural stupidity and watch them shoot the Dems in the foot.

Lol and if he isn't in a position of power over you you don't want to fuck him

WOMEN

RITE

FU K

So if George III somehow managed to infiltrate the US congress with his proxies after the American revolution and institute his original tax plan, that would make him a real American and the founding fathers bitter notsees?

In 1785, Jefferson expressed the beliefs that slavery corrupted both masters and slaves alike, supported colonization of freed slaves, suspected that emancipating large numbers of slaves made slave uprisings more likely.
I don't think Thomas Jefferson was a saint, but he was by no means pro-slavery.

there were like 37 other "Jeffersons" who could have fathered her child. The other people who were tested who claimed to be related were tested negative for any Jefferson blood. The whole story of Jefferson having relations with his slave girl were part of a centuries old smear campaign and are pushed by leftist in modern times because they don't like his ideas.

OP you read into this way too much. Even if Jeffy boy did some of the good old rape'n. the momument doesnt acknowledge it. Simmer down-na!

>raped
they willingly fucked him, negresses can't resist the bwc

>yfw they realize they need wealth and influence to get shit done

It wasn't rape. You can't rape your property. Duh!

>raped his slaves
>implying sally hemmings wasn't a little nigglet whore

member when everything wasn't considered rape? pepperidge farm remembers

JEFFERSONED