Hey, Ironjaw the Autist here again. Found a video with the guy who hit me in it, Orange UVA shirt, blue hat...

Hey, Ironjaw the Autist here again. Found a video with the guy who hit me in it, Orange UVA shirt, blue hat. If anyone can identify him that would be very helpful.

archive.is/meAt6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7SeIyMMIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOUR RACIST LINK

Trips v Trips. This post has potential to find my attacker.

A man would have fought back.

Jesus christ Daniel I know you aren't using a script on mobile, but if I didn't know you I'd think you were. Fuck, Kek is awake tonight.

I've earned plenty of good boy points. I'm burning them on this post.

I suppose when you become a meme, your meme magick grows in kind.

So close, but you missed by 5 faggot. But, let's not make this a get thread.

You see him a couple minutes in, off to the right. You get real good looks at him about half way through.

He looks 40 pretending to be 16. Not surprising, these beta males hit puberty as weak as they hit you.

Keeping the thread alive, hopefully a brother will come through.

Bump for luck

you should rip the video off of facebook and get a directory ready to store the dox

I am not the hacker known as Sup Forums, but I did try with inspecting the source and using different ripping sites. Got a network failure every time.

So why did you go to the protest, give sieg heils and then let people punch you in the face? Also, why do you look like such a hipster? Have years of being on Sup Forums not taught you to avoid the nu-male look?

bump for good luck

the greater trip has spoken
fpbp

He was jumped wasn't he? Hard to fight back when you don't even go to the event expecting that. If I remember, OP was just walking by.

Hey I saw you on kikebook!

get out newfag

change it to mobile ala m.facebook.*
than use the mobile java applets save as feature
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7SeIyMMIA

I went because history is important to this country regardless of how dark it is. Stark reminders for all. The left wants to remove it all and rewrite history

I guess all I can say is good luck

Thanks man. Gonna talk to the ACLU, message the white house, and try to contact Tucker Carlson all tomorrow.

>44
>He's still being blessed by kek

bump

Hotwheels Sup Forums is too busy arguing whether or not it was a Roman or Nazi salute.

We've been handed the fucking wooden stake that will shut these Moloch worshipping cults down.

dont know if this helps but

Damn you're a pussy, you took that like a bitch. We don't need faggots in this war.

Bumping for right wing safety squads

Did you just blow it up in MSPaint?

whatever you wanta call it, why did you think it was a good idea?

>Moloch worshipping cults
oh you're a retard who can't even tell when you're hurting your own movement, carry on

I agree but the salute doesn't help you put your point across. It highjacks it. With the media on over drive surely we need to stop adding fuel

checked in the face

yeah but the nazi salute was fucking dumb

yea resize an crop

Try to get an interview with Stefan Molyneux or Paul J Watson.

Bump for good luck

that negro in the background appears to be filming too. might be more video or pics out there

good luck. oh and as some have said, drop the salute. just not worth it

Thoth approves of this, it seems.

you going to the juggalo rally in dc?

Btw I would suggest making this thread on 8ch as well.

have you been featured on that @yesyoureracist twitter yet?

How's life as a meme regardless?

reported thread. you deserved it. america does not belong to white people. that punch should have knocked some sense into you. racism doesn't work

Roody-poo candy-ass detected.

we should check more videos to see if hes in any of them

also the nazi salute was kinda retarded

ooof WhitTE PeOlple RaCISt

It was obviously an Ironic seig heil salute... just to piss them off.... (it worked)

>inb4 malay mike

Lol he was just pretending to be retarded you say? (it worked)

Hahahahahahahahaha you look real good getting slugged you stupid bitch.