Fuck you whiteys, we're taking back this country that you took from the backs of my ancestors

Fuck you whiteys, we're taking back this country that you took from the backs of my ancestors

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they took bullets, TVs, or off after she said she was pregnant.

I wish black people took jokes as they take welfare checks,

Basically everything black people share culturally except some aspects of their music is easily traceable back to Europe. Religion, language, clothing, food, etc. They can't see the forest for the trees.

a bunch of natives owned slaves and hate blacks, you gonna finish them off too? also hispanics seem to hate you guys. in fact, they're the ones that truly "take your jobs"

um no sweetie we brought you here. you can go back. you were always the junior partners, junebug

Muh sides!

Do you really feel in charge, nigger?

>White people can't take jokes

>Black comedians like Dave Chapelle make fun of white people all the time
>Has a wide audience of white people

>White comedian uses the word "nigger
>"you can't say that, it's racist"

Can i run around hittin whites on my hoverround?

If we have already taken black lives, land, and culture, haven't we already demonstrated we can take a joke?

Pic related.

>be black
>blame da white man for the failures of your entire race
>bad things are bad!
>*REEEEEEE's in chimp*
>remove all da bad things!
>no longer have any excuses for being a gentic pile of garbage
Shieeeeeeeeeet

ITT: Anons miss the joke and get butthurt and as a result, proving the jokes point, which is why the joke is funny in the first place because it knows that this is how you will react to it.

kek, Sage

The only thing we took off the backs of your ancestors was a little skin from time to time.

Because the comeback was funnier. Black lives, property, and culture ARE a joke.

You had no country of origin stupid nigger you came from the african rainforest.

I want to feel again. I've become numb to this stupidity. I can't...I can't feel.

good luck faggot lol

At least they acknowledge the strength of the white race.

>I wish white people took jokes.
Two Back dudes walk into a bar-
>RACIST!
Yeah sure.

What would black culture be without White people? What White culture look like without black people?

Anything beyond ooga booga dancing and mud hutts is a different spin on White culture

No you see the joke is one of those "u mad" things where you literally cannot respond otherwise you are falling for the ruse.

BET, Jew. Blaxploitation television and movies, Jew. What do they own???

Mexicans are using violence to force blacks out of their traditional neighborhoods in Los Angeles. You don't hear about it in the national news because it doesn't involve white people.

>Implying nigger culture isn't a complete rip off of poor white culture during slave days

Where do niggers think their culture comes from? Africa?

Why the fuck does this not have more replys?

>1 post by this ID
Sage.

Who knows desu

>blacks make one good meme and they think they can talk about culture and trends

Hey buddy how can you think blacks can contribute to culture when they can't wear their pants right?

>inb4 jazz.
We let you guys have an inch and like the old proverb said: you took a mile.

>underrated Italian

>White people can't take a joke

Why do you think we decided to get black slaves when we already had Irish ones?

Bingo

Kek it's 100% true

Because the black are bigger fucking faggot bitch mother fucking Irish Tourette's living is hard fucking please stop this bigger loving share cropping life desue

The purpose of your entire race was replaced by the cotton gin.

Your culture is the joke we took.