You can't defend this

Tear down this literal Nazi monument right.fucking.now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg4XKIX1bs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop doing this. You aren't making them look silly, you're turning memes into reality.

This would be quite the habbening

They were probably trans-phobic too.

I wanna paint over the caves of Lascaux

This is just someone that is making the memes trying to wake white people up.

Just leave Lincoln on and carve in mlk and Anita sarkennsian on either of him

This for the love of god. It cannot be stressed enough how fucked up removing history because its inconvenient is. These people are actual retards and this planet as a whole needs a righteous smite by an extinction meteor.

how hard would it be to destroy mount rushmore? would you need a bomb, or could you chisel it away?

a big fucking bomb

When full on communism comes to America all the monuments will be taken down. American's arn't aware at the moment of the extent of communist infiltration. If all the attention is focused on removing stuff like Mount Rushmore, the Washington Monument etc... It could mass awaken Americans and they all jump on board.

The point is escallation. We want to stir tension.

nah fool, thats like that hokage shit on naruto anime. ish all gud bruh

B-but sacred I-indian land

Accelerationism is the last refuge of losers.

Exactly pushing the left further and the right further. Then you just eat popcorn as you start a civil war from your computer

Nope best to cull the herd while we have enough white people to win

that doesnt sound like an argument
chummer

do it phaggot, this would be lulzy as fuck

Good call user, they do depict animals being hunted. #nojusticenopeace

Monument to the oppression of the black race.

Tear it down, or spray paint it, or protest around it.

#RushLess

Better yet,
#PaintItBlack

actually lets meme this.

No. It's worth it.

Much better, in fact.

that would actually be kind of cool, right before the eclipse

If we can get founding father monument take downs (washington monument, rushmore, etc..) trending on twitter, it could open a lot of eyes. A lot of Americans could wake up.

I'd literally shit a brick if this picks up speed and gets covered by the MSM.

Stop, I can only get so erect
>like that monument

Let's fucking do it. Making a Jamal twitter account now.

no, heighten the contradictions

Exactly. Today you had random nogs trying to dig up the grave of Confederate General Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. This shit makes them look entirely psycho, and draws more support to us.

Yep, we have a shot at a mass awakening of Americans if we can hyper-radicalize the left. Their end game is full on communism and destruction of everything Americans. We need them to show their hand outright rather than little by little.

The stars and stripes are alienating sovereign states that aren't in the USA, replace them with a moon and tortilla.

>you're turning memes into reality

>Honorable native americans fighting for their rights.

I hope the Jews and commies and their brown pets vandalize the carvings. It will awaken the normie.

the point is to make them go so open with their insanity that even dumb normies will see them for what they are

>draws support to nazis
>implying
Everybody hates them as much as they hate you LARPers

LOL. Living in MN and working in ND I can confirm that Indians are a fucking disgrace and salty as fuck. They are too buy sucking welfare cock and drinking Listerine to actually organize though. Even during the dakota access pipeline protest it was so many people bussed in.

I hope this takes flight. It'll be nice to see americans choose between their history and niggers.
Personally, I can't wait for the dark one to rise
H' ephaiah'mgehye nilgh'ri ng ng shugg ahor ph'nglui ah'mglw'nafh n'ghftnah ot gn'th'bthnk gn'th'bthnkor yogfm'log

Sounds like fun to me

STOP YOUR MEMES ARE OUT OF CONTROL, jesus christ what if this gains momentum, at least have them destroy something like Crazy Horse (cultural appropriation after the white man back stabbed its real-life inspiration)

Im a little bored of memetic warfare, but if you youngbloods have the will this could be exactly what will show antifa for what they are.

Its going to happen eventually, its better that its pushed now so it could mass awaken American before its too late.

>dubs
>leaf
>mixed feels
nice message though, youre alright...

I always thought Rushmore was tacky. Wouldn't care if it was destroyed at all.
The anti-commie backlash from an intentional demolition would be well worth it.

NO! That's where Team America lives!

Shills/pussies say: "you can't be pro-white or else it'll make the cuckservatives mad and we cant win elections!" Even a 10 year old can see the problem with this logic,

Whats going to happen when you start to implement pro-white policies? Eventually you have to come out and be openly pro-white, theres no way around this. And if you didnt spend the last 2 years pushing the overton window youre going to have difficulties. This idea that white americans will never accept pro-white identity politics is 100% false and (((they))) know that. The reason they dont is because of the constant apocalyptic violent shilling against it, which the cuckservative pussies help by being such huge faggots.
>"Oh no, youre making me have to defend pro-white policies. I dont know how to do that! Someone called me a nazi, oh no its all over!!!".

Crazed Al Sharpton is already saying he desires to see the Jefferson memorial destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=gg4XKIX1bs4

#TearDownRushmore General thread, get in here:

fuck yeah!!