OPERATION RUSHLESS

What if we start a campaign on all forms of social media (hashtag, facebook page, change.org petition) demanding that the US government immediately demolish or otherwise efface Mount Rushmore, a national treasure and a shining example of human ingenuity/capability, all because Washington and Jefferson owned slaves??

We do this obviously larping as alt-left in order to push those in the center farther right and reduce the left's credibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/museum-natural-history-theodore-roosevelt-statue-protest
youtube.com/watch?v=gg4XKIX1bs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#TearDownRushmore

I am afraid this would gain traction and actually happen

ACK ACK ACK!

Start smaller
Yes the left wants to tear down Rushmore, but start with something smaller like a Washinton or Jefferson statue. Get the insane leftist to join your cause and it'll redpill normies autonomously

Then we would be in a full on communist state and it would be too late. Its better that a movement like that happened sooner rather than later. If it happens now there is still a chance that it will trigger a mass awakening of Americans.

That's the point.

Good furthering dividing left and right.
Washington would be great. That would really be going too far.

screencapped

I also thought about a petition to rename the state of Washington.

Shit like this is why you want to start smaller.
Get the leftist to do the actual work for you so they can't say it's fake, because in essence, it's not fake at all.

Bump. I'm not about actually ruining property or history but these idiots need to think about what it means to start something that has no end.
Their favorite idols will be next.
It's already happening with those statues and it means nothing to them. We need something of more value to them, like the Statue of Liberty or the Wall St Girl.

they're trying to scrub history and ur gonna just make it easier on them

But its lose-lose for the left. If they claim something like tearing down Mount Rushmore is fake then they have to defend literal slave holders and "racists". If they go full retard and jump on board then they played right into the meme.

They have no choice but to defend the idea anyway otherwise they're supporting slavery.

Youre missing the point. The point is to wake up Americans before its too late. If full on communism actually comes everything will be taken done. This needs to be done before we get to that point.

Exactly, the left can't win this battle. They have to keep radicalizing or they lose their platform. Their end game is full on communism or bust.

What if you fucked right the fuck off out of my fucking state?

I was thinking the same thing today. Would be a great idea, but the rainbow flag was a total bust.. Sup Forumsosers are too non-committal

No because only those few who are extremely far left would ever agree with demolishing Rushmore.

If the left is allow to continue this campaign of removing confederate statues they will slowly but surely make their way to Rushmore. They've already called for defunding the Jefferson Memorial. Soon they will call for deconstruction of all statues and eventually the Mount. If we start pushing for a radical idea like this straight away, most people will realize how fucking retarded they are and distance themselves from the movement.

It's federal property though, right? These cucked governors wouldn't have a say on this one. But who would?

>this
Exactly, it needs to be done sooner rather than later. All monuments are in their sights, but if the left is hyper-radicalized right now it could open the eyes of a lot of Americans.

KYS YOU COMMIE-LARPER
YOU WON'T TRICK US, KIKE

It's not lose-lose if they just ignore it, which they most likely will. You'd get far more traction if you started smaller.

>no goy, you should start small so that people will slowly warm up to the idea of destroying American history
>t. Larry Noseberg

Kek.

I'm not saying start too small, like some confederate statue that normies won't give a shit about.
Do you really think you're going to gain enough serious attention to this from the left? Theo only way your idea even works is if the left starts actually pushing for it on their own, as is they'll just ignore it.

don't forget, Teddy was an evil White Supremist

Take down 'racist' Theodore Roosevelt statue, activists tell New York museum
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/11/museum-natural-history-theodore-roosevelt-statue-protest

>I'm not about actually ruining property or history but these idiots need to think about what it means to start something that has no end.
This.
>We need something of more value to them, like the Statue of Liberty or the Wall St Girl.
How about the Liberty Bell? "We never had liberty!" Sure the slogan makes zero sense but libs love the feeling of indignance too much to give a shit about that.

>do you really think you're going to gain enough serious attention to this from the left?
Yes I do, considering some are already calling for the erasure of classic cinema. I imagine book burnings will be next on their list.

Jefferson Memorial needs to go, it is culturally irrelevant and hateful

Al Sharpton: America Should Stop Funding The Jefferson Memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=gg4XKIX1bs4

Their end game is full on communism, but they are revealing it little by little. We need to force them to show their hand all at once. So yes, they would fall for it, because its something they will inevitably try to do. If we can get them to fall for it now there is a chance to mass awaken normal Americans before its too late.

>Mount Rushmore is literally a monument to while privilege and patriarchial oppression. If we want to moe forward, it's gotta come down #Rushless

If you think you can get major leftist support for this and not just a handful of people, go for it. I don't see it happening though. I saw tweets about taking down Rushmore already and it was filled with lefties saying it's a dumb idea.

If more of that is what you're after, have fun

the Whitehouse was built with slave labor.... just sayin....

Its similar to the #DraftOurDaughters campaign. It shows something that has truth in it but is unsaid. Once people see it they can't unsee it, and it makes them think.

Statues can be taken down, try to get them to remove Washington from the quarter

This is something that could take off and would almost certainly piss off the entire country. Better than a statue because quarters are everywhere.

>We can't persuade the public with our old and shitty ideas, so we lie and pretend to be the other side that only exists as a fringe minority

This is why I come to /pol

too late

>thinking the radicalized left is a fringe minority
Does a fringe minority take down statues and get away with it? Hell, not just get away with it, but get praised by all major media outlets. This "fringe minority" meme needs to die, the radicalized left is huge, especially with young Americans.

>extreme shitposting knows no ends

>not #RushNOMore

Absolutely brilliant. The mindless hordes on the left fear committing wrong-think to such a degree that I bet we could get Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow to take the bait.

It's an OK idea but I've either already been seeing this happening on tehsocials or it is the actual Left doing this completely on their own and they don't need our help.

>implying you have to fake this

Al Sharpton said we need to defund the Jefferson Memorial today. It's already happening.

I think we should rename the USS John Mccain the USS Beyonce.

If you're afraid it's already too late. Accelerationist is the only way forward.

Its already a realistic thing to the left, thats why they need to be hyper-radicalized and show their full hand, rather than show it little by little. We need a mass awakening of americans.

they were so advanced for their time
>their axes were made of a mixture of clay, wood, and ash.
>the arrows are sharpened with teeth and smeared with dung
>the shield is a dead bird
>the head-feathers could be swung in a circle to achieve flight
Truly they were the chosen race.

How difficult would it be to get them to start campaigning for the replacement of all white iconography with PoC? This is the fastest way I can think of to get them to undermine their own credibility.

>have to resort to sabotaging the other side because your own politics are so warped

The right wing, everyone.

(((Levenstein)))

EVERY TIME

This is what will finally push over the undecided whites in the US to our side.

Kek this is gonna happen

#TearDownRushmore General, come on in

It's about seeing who actually would be interested in tearing down one of our greatest monuments to our nation's history. Not actually getting permission for it.
Just seeing how far/fast it would spread and see the left eat itself as it pushes for more and more censorship-- eventually we'd get to things that some of them would oppose and then we can watch the infighting.

>obviously larping
Nah, let's do it for real! Shit is tacky anyway.

And lets remember to strip the nobel prize from this homophobe!

Maybe nobody told him traps are gay, cuz they are.....

I honestly can't believe we still have the racist white men defacing our country, these men owned slaves and yet we have them engraved as heroes??? #Teardownrushmore because America is better than that

font?

Myriad Pro

Why not just go full bat shit and say "if you live in a slave state you're racist" if they live in a state that owned slaves they must leave?? If they live there they are supporting full on racism.

This needs to happen

Ending slavery was a mistake

domo

Why don't we tear down white ppl because they owned slaves haha

at what point do the white liberals get labeled as racist nazis? Or are they so committed to this that they will just kill themselves?

>It shows something that has truth in it but is unsaid. Once people see it they can't unsee it, and it makes them think.
That's the absolute beauty of this shit. They either support it and show all the normal decent folk how fucking insane they are, or they (Hopefully on at least SOME level) start to realize just how absurd and endless this whole line of thinking truly is.

That being said, I have the sinking suspicion that most leftists are too stupid to connect two and two together and realize their own hypocrisy. One can always hope though.

I think it has the greatest effect on average joe browsing twitter. He glances at a #TearDownRushmore image as hes scrolling and thinks "holy shit, has the left really become that radical?" and goes on with his day a bit more redpilled than before.

Why stop there? We should promote changing our capitol city from Washington DC (named after a slave owner) to NYC, which has been racially diverse and immigrant friendly for all of its history

No! Don't even fuck around here we'll kill you. We're not dealing with any of this bullshit here. You keep your extremism and fringe views in your grandmas basements.

The media's answer to all this lately was to create a nuclear narrative on Trump and that he didn't condemn Nazi's and White-Nationalist movement(He's condemned both numerous times). They're taking this all the way over the cliff.