HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ib9bn#UDg2lGe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

>On her own

What is this anyways? Some book on alternate timelines?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE HER TURN

God damn, just look at her face. She always looked a bit psycho when she does.

Fake news at its best. They had a long article already printed up about how shillary won.

yeah, trump brought it back with him

Thank Christ that cheating bitch lost

Hillary does not look human. What a fucking freakshow of a face.

yeah just notice how she always smiles

imgur.com/a/ib9bn#UDg2lGe

This will never not be funny. I fucking love you guys.

I still can't wrap my head someone actually made this.

Man I only seen the front cover of this

is their a pdf version? quality shit in there

Thank you for this. And my gosh, "QueenMakers" !? I'm glad she lost

Kek, never fails to make my day

>on her own
these people are satanic. they have to lie dont' they? about everything, everything is backwards.

"Because you'd be in jail."

>needing to remind people that a politician is actually human

>"Many Sides" Drumpf is crashing and burning and his base is desperately trying to jerk themselves off to months-old magazine headlines
Stay autistic, Sup Forums

>Tim Kaine (D-Va)

What did they mean by this?

>Hillary: The Human

I love the fact that this article exists in one of the most objectively false magazine ever produced.

lol

i want one of these, they're going for nearly a grand on ebay now

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

you have to go back

Life is beautiful.

Still love this shit... Trump is gift of lulz that just keeps lulzing. The left has officially entered Code Preparation-H due to the industrial grade butthurt.

It's trying really hard to make normies think she's not a reptilian.

Next page:
>Hillary: The Reptile

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

Alex Jones and Milo did a review of the magazine when Milo was on Alex's show a few weeks ago. You can find it on YouTube, it was great.

But it was the wrong game!
You know this.

Those aren't even the correct numbers faggot.

Hillary: 65,853,516
Trump: 62,984,825

For an actual answer, they printed both a Trump and Hillary version, so they could be distributed in advance and be available immediately after the election results were known.

>on her own
man I bet that ate at her

Holy shit, this is so much worse than the cover alluded to. Trump's victory was needed, if for no other reason, than to force the editors at Newsweek to shove this smug adulatory bullshit "Madam President" issue up their collective asses.

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She got raped, lol.

subtract all the illegals and dead people that voted for her.

>women have voting rights
absolutely HARAM

FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry jose, 5-10 million of those votes for her were illegal

>Hillary
>Human