>americans are the master rac-

>Tampa, FL | A 22-year-old man from Florida has been found dead after he allegedly succumbed from indulging in sexual activities with his 23-foot-long anaconda.

>It took several hours for authorities to separate the large serpent from the young man as the victim was in “full erection” and had “deeply penetrated” the female anaconda’s genitalia according to the coroner’s report.

>“I knew he was into bestiality and erotic asphyxiation but I never thought it would go so wrong,” explained his friend in tears to reporters.

>“He always told me he wasn’t hurting anybody and that animals loved sex as much as humans, that it was a consensual thing. Who am I to judge?” he added.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-man-suffocated-to-death-after-having-sex-with-pet-anaconda/

Florida is to the US what Australia is to the UK

Fake site

Sage

this is my fetish

>erotic asphyxiation

degenerate dies for being degenerate

His anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

True. I have no idea what Floridas deal is but it simply can not avoid being fucked up.

"World news daily report"
Lol

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

>American is a race

Sage this gay shit.

anacdotic situation

I saw pictures of someone doing this...

NO SEX WITH SNEK

Floridaman at it again

>full erection
>deeply penetrated

>ywn be crushed to death by your snake waifu while she sucks your toes with her prehensile tongue

i cant handle these feels boys

Florida is white?

Cultural purity and isolation is a hell of a thing. This what you get for being a peninsula.

Geographical isolation driven wierdness never ends.

LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

Is chinese too.

Florida bread

Mein nigga!

How do we solve the Florida problem?

Have you never watched that bugs bunny cartoon

Fake news

HSSSSS means no

>artists rendition

Someone plz post gif

Hot.

This. Failing the Harkness test = failing life.

Fuckinh where though, Florida is all Hispanic millennials and whites, at least in S Florida there are almost no Asians

Looks pretty Jewish desu

Florida man, the sexual adventure.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com

I can't wait for summer to be over.

Topkek
Was waiting for this

They neglected to mention his dick was 13 feet long so snek was his only outlet.

U.S.A
U.S.A

>american
>race
Try again

>was in “full erection” and had “deeply penetrated”

>into bestiality and erotic asphyxiation but I never thought it would go so wrong

Could we get Bugs to do the same to California?

People who cry about fake news instantly believe this.

Really make think.

>Implying people don't like sneks

>implying

I grew up in Miami there is a pretty large Korean community near Downtown. Use to fuck a korean girl from that part of town for a few years.

>It took several hours for authorities to separate the large serpent from the young man as the victim was in “full erection” and had “deeply penetrated” the female anaconda’s genitalia according to the coroner’s report.

>erotic asphyxiation

BONER N-NO

>Florida man

why is it always Florida with these crazy motherfuckers

One less antics member key be praised.

florida is full of autistic people

>worldnewsdailyreport.com
>thread steadily gaining replies like always
>undoubtedly going to reach 200 replies
These threads are viral advertising and you should kill yourselves for doing it

IT GETS BETTER!

>“I knew he was into bestiality and erotic asphyxiation but I never thought it would go so wrong,” explained his friend in tears to reporters.