Fuck off, losers

Fuck off, losers.

He's right. We were probably distracting as hell.

Yes master. We do as you command.

This isn't the (((Dickie Spencer))) fan club, Stevie boy.

Bang some more pots and pans you useless political operative.

i like how he looks disheveled in every image, you can tell he really is an autist like me

the true leader of ther Alt-Right

I like how he never makes eye contact, you can tell he really is an autist like me

This guy is my fucking role model. I'm Considering going to the navy after getting my bachelors so I can emulate his career.

hes an hard ass alcoholic

As someone who isn't racist / nationalist I don't know what to think of Bannon. I can't tell if he is really just an "economic nationalist" who is just doing what is necessary to achieve his vision or a white nationalist using economic nationalism as a front and doing what is necessary to achieve his vision. Both seem equally likely at this point, and possibly equally damaging.

Sup Forums likes him because they wish they could be him, but that doesn't mean he's on your side.

The entire globalist establishments of the neo-cons, neo-liberals, and media are deathly afraid of Bannon.

Really makes you think.

from what I've seen of his politics he's pretty much as nat-soc as you can get in todays politics.

>being autistic is cool

You faggots are the biggest followers on this board. Ive

KEK

>the climate change drummer Biosphere director

Bannon chugs any cock that keeps him in the spotlight

the cunt is one burger away from a heart attack

he looks he drinks scotch in the morning

might as well travel to Russia now to suck Putins dick

Bannon is basically the brain behind the Alt-Right but the has also stated he wants to restore judeo-christian tradition in the US. Bannon is a kike puppet and he tells Trump how to act and what to say.

Stop being clowns.

Yeah protecting ourselves from turning into China where the air is more toxic than 6 packs of cigarettes a day is fucking loony

Sure, diesel fumes alone have been recently shown to get deeper in your lungs and are more reactive than asbestos, but we really should be focusing on building more highways and factories here in 'Murica!