George Soros did nothing wrong

No trollmo. I finally got around to watching the infamous 60 Minutes interview. Soros is refreshingly honest, sort of a more awkward Shkreli. It's true that financial speculation is an amoral activity. He just plays the game he's been given. I can't help but think that most of his critics are just being a bunch of whiny SJWs. He's capitalism personified.

I really like him. Study some of his writings - the alchemy of finance is a good one. I want to be like Soros. It will be fun. I will make a lot of money.

I mean, I don't think his philanthropy is pure, but I'd do exactly the same things he does, so I can't condemn that. As far as I can tell, he's not breaking any laws or anything.

If he wasn't ratting out the jews, then there will be always be someone else. It's just like a market: supply and demand. That's how the game works.

I am a black person and I HATE this bigoted white man who doesn't even fund us enough to fight off the racists

If you play the game really well, then you can get laws that work for you. There is always a winner and a loser in games, now then, you shouldn't aim to be a loser.

i unironically think George soros is /ourguy/. He grew up in Hungary and idolized the Nazis. He is in tight with the Rothschilds and knows exactly what they want for the world. He has dedicated his entire life since at least 2001 to the mission of re-creating the conditions of the rise of Naziism. He wants the white man to rise again and throw off the chains of the jew forever.

Well, I went into that interview thinking he ratted out the Jews, but all he did was stand around watching property confiscated. He was 14 years old. This is a story he shared himself, not something he tried to hide.

what do you mean by financial speculation? Investing in stocks? How is investing in stocks amoral?

Yeah, and Israel condemns him. Really makes you think. All the criticism I've heard sounds like SJW-style criticism.

just 14 and he grasped the ins and outs of the game
a true visionary and an exemplary role model for everyone

Soros has made many put-options betting that the Stock Market will drop heavily.

It's all beginning to make sense

He speculates on currency mostly, as far as I know. I see all financial speculation as amoral, even shorting. It seems that only SJWs would have a problem with financial speculation.

>all these Soros shills
Soros funds media matters, democracy now, all these fake grassroots antiwhite movements. He poured millions into BLM. He took part in organizing the phony migrant crisis too. He is a criminal who wants to destabilize the U.S.

o fuck. never thought of this user.

I am now a Soros fan. get em' georgie.

it's not against law! shorting a bit here destabilising a bit there. people should be smarter than that if they want to play the game

This. He is very financially competent, which I admire, but he is a scoundrel

This. And he's a racist pig who hates us, Blacks. I have never seen a single cent from him.

I get the sense he puts his money where he can make money. He probably doesn't give one flying fuck about what David Brock is saying on any particular day. Nietzsche said that the Ubermensch must see the rabble of politics as beneath him.

wtf I love Soros now

There are a million ways to make money. He's a smart guy no doubt. Why does he want to fuck up the country and start a race war? I'll give you a hint, he belongs to a notorious mercantile religion

wtf i love soros now .

I'm going to order his material from Amazon tonight. Or maybe I'll wait X number of days so that I'm not as easily identified by Mossad. I think Sup Forums needs to keep more of an open mind about him. I said the same thing about Eric Clanton too. Once you get past all that ANTIFA bullshit, you see a 9/11 truther who nails some decent pussy.

Israel has sent him into virtual exile. Makes you think.

I think guys like Soros and Clanton appear in groups without being IN them, if you get my drift. It's like a whatever-works pragmatism taken to extremes. They're more than they appear. It's no coincidence that the most violent ANTIFA member we've encountered is decent-looking and successful with women vs. all the other lard asses. Read American Psycho, and you'll see that Pat Bateman, /ourlitguy/, gives his social-justice airs as well, but it's all empty.

Do you think George browses Sup Forums? He must. I wonder if he enjoys this grand chess game that we're playing with him.

>what a useful idiot actually believes

He's destroying civilization for short term personal game.

I'd skin him alive with his own teeth if I had him in front of me.

Man, I was saying the same thing until very recently, but I think Soros is totally blackpilled.

meh, i read part of the interview transcript. The dude is obviously cracked from his experience in the Holocaust. You don't survive that kind of shit and come out unscathed.

He openly admits to giving up morals in order to do what he must to survive. He's not the guy you want to follow as a leader.

Of course he does. The Jews control the Nazi message.
They always have.
It's how they get sympathy for themselves.
Step 1. Create a fake Enemy
Step 2. Make yourself appear as the abused
Step 3 Get all the sympathy.
Emil George von Strauss was a banker that worked for the Rothschilds, he was the man behind the scenes making it happen.
The Haavara agreement created a plan to get Jews to Palastine.
No Jews were actually killed during the Holocaust, it was a scam.
Jews like Soros where brought in to work for the Nazi's to weed out Jews who wouldn't play the game. He was rewarded by getting in with the Rothschilds.
It's pretty simple people. And it all fits together like a perfect puzzle when you put all the pieces together. You aren't playing a game of chess with them. They are using you as pawns.

will the stock market actually crash?

George Soros is a Hungarian Jew. Hungarian Jews are the most racist people out there and quite a few had good connections with Nazism and Hitler boys. There is a probability that he wants to trigger the mass racial revival and degenerate purge

Because multiracial meek society is disgusting. You must be a coward to not exploit and abuse the weak. Nonwhites and degenerate Whites are not even human, you can't make anything bad to them the same way lyou can't commit a crime by killing a fly.

He abused the state to get big league gibs. Not really capitalist. Fuck him

No you won't

There's a point after which I would stop doing the most profitable thing and start doing profitable-enough things that meet other goals. It keeps life meaningful and helps you not feel like you're destabilizing countries for personal profit just because that's the only substantial profit left at your level.

He should be shot as soon as possible.

Bluepilled: the Post

>Racist Jew supports other race
????
kek
dumbass

I don't know about his actions or anything, or private intellectual or political leanings. The interviews I see of him make me seem him as a rational, intelligent guy :) I like him a lot generally, and if he is not benevolent then I hate him.

he has a conscience and knows fascism

we need more soros and fewer kochs waltons mercers murdochs trumps

he got rich off of uk govt stupidity in denying reality, he forced them to wake up and smell the coffee, no crime, a social service

Totally fine to shoot this man.

I hate him.

Destroying western society and killing millions of innocents to make some gains and get power. He does Rothschild's dirty work and Israel is "Against him". People don't understand the jewish game well enough.

dear god kill yourself he's the reason Antifa caused an obese woman to die recently

>dumbass
Your mentality is that of a unintelligent shitskin. Chaos, degeneracy and violence Soros brings is objectively good. Those who can be corrupted don't deserve to survive anyway

Wow.. If Sup Forums falls for this obvious antifa shilling then you guys are pathetic.

I can't imagine anyone would

george soros is a nazi that rounded up jews!

ANTIFA is largely a bad gene pool. I don't see Clanton as typical ANTIFA stock, though. He's not fat or weird-looking. He has some alpha attributes. I wouldn't be surprised if he was in ANTIFA purely for the adrenaline rush.