OCCUPY WALL STREET 2.0

Still hearing that there will be a convergence on Wall Street some time around the end of September to early October. This doesn't sound very organized and it isn't coming from the Libertarian types.

Do Bring:
>warm clothes - be prepared for rain
>tents, sleeping bags
>water, snacks, food, Toilet Paper, etc... until arrangements are made for bringing in supplies/consumables
>be prepared to use the restroom anywhere you can find privacy until porta-potties are delivered
>there will be no power just as last time so expect to be camping out

"We are requesting volunteers with minor construction experience, mainly for building small areas out of the weather to keep belongings dry."

"This will go on for a few weeks, and we plan on rotating members. The goal is to reignite the move to Audit The Federal Reserve. The "put options" from Soros alone are betting that a stock market crash is imminent, and we know what the results will be; likely another round of bailouts, homes being foreclosed upon and more people becoming homeless. This is a perfect opportunity to make change and get accountability. More details as we get confirmation from suppliers, and donations."

"This movement also expects to put pressure on Trump to bring accountability to the very people he hired from Goldman-Sachs. They can run but they cannot hide; and neither can he."

It looks like this has been in the works for months. Why would they do this on short notice?

'Protests won't stop Trump. We need a movement that transforms into a party'
occupywallst.org/

Given that Jason Kessler was instrumental in the Charlotteville government set up; this is likely why he is back in the spotlight.

Or, is the Left is on a roll Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/270285/george-soross-investment-firm-betting-trump-fail-takes-new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Trump say he wanted to audit the fed?

This doesn't sound like it's coming from the Ron Paul Libertarian-types, but some new movement.

If it is just another Jason Kessler psy op, then it makes sense. But maybe this is a total Left takeover and Wall street is on their radar.They definitely have the numbers now, but they had better get hot and get organized.

tl;dr This is either the real deal or another government orchestrated conflict.

Yall are tards, we need rich people and bankers to provide capital from savers to users, which leads to economic growth and more jobs. Velocity of money is important to watch, man seriously yall need to lay off

Who the hell is gonna stop them? Look at the thing Soros is doing already.

do you guys think the stock market will truly crash if Soros is taking bets it will? Or is he bluffing?

He's already list a lot of money on his past bets. Now he is orchestrating another kill shot by pushing for another OWS. Interesting times.

>We need rich people and bankers

I'm not sure whether to call you an idiot, a faggot or a shill.....

Will you need dry clean?

Come to my store

Bing bong

George Soros's investment firm is betting on Trump to fail as it takes on new holdings which could benefit from a downturn

cityam.com/270285/george-soross-investment-firm-betting-trump-fail-takes-new

Soros is orchestrating this

Sup Forums should sit this one out, I have a hunch this is not what it seems.

Whoever is organizing this, it'll be a win for us. If it goes well, then it's a cause I think we can all get behind. And if it goes to shit, the idea of "Occupy wall street" is linked with the left in the eyes of the normies, so we can use it to beat them down a bit. This can only help us.

The initial movement was fueled by the Ron Paul Libertarians. Then it was taken over. But the two names that appear recent are Soros and Kessler.

Nigger. The first OWS was taken over by feminists because half of the 1% are Jews.

They aren't going to let another OWS happen.

Interesting.

oh well. you heard it here first. We knew about Soros, but this Kessler guy just appearing on the scene at the same time that OWS is targeting Trump now makes a lot more sense.

This and, now the alt-Right guy (Spencer) says he is a National Zionist. wtf?

Spencer will say anything to get attention.

Do these hipsters realize if Wall Street went away all of NYC would collapse including hipster Brooklyn?

Bump for justice, would be there if I could, occupy wall Street was the first political movement that got my attention and began my interest in politics. I'm a centre-right winger now, but remain left on environmental and economic issues. I hope these bastards fry, you're doing gods work OP.

The Ron Paul Libertarian movement grew and OWS was next. This is truly getting interesting.