SWEDEN IS DONE

They are literally melting and scrapping archaeological Viking artifacts.

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20120614/41442
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mämmi
svd.se/afghanistans-flyktingminister-vadjar-till-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump and checked

Is there ANYONE with balls left in this cuckfest of a country?

Nope, Sweden is absolutely fucked

hhahahahaha

why is sweden so cucked tho? did (((they))) pay swedes a fortune so they can be a poster country for the globalist endgame

Pewdiepie

?

The vikings probably weren't tolerant enough of Islam or trannies

this is for the best

It's just a chunk of metal, but the environment lasts forever thanks to its sacrifice! So progressive!

How was this coordinated globally? This all happened over the same weekend as multiple states in the US remove monuments. Even Lincoln memorial was vandalized.

Even Pewdiepie is a cuck again now.

the eternal swede

It is a bit strange isn't it....

>How
Oh you little kid

my swedish is a bit rusty, but it appears that they only had funding for a certain number of items, that these rings are pretty common and that they dont want to sell excess to encourage metal detectors to hunt for the rings

this sort of shit is why I believe jews really fucking fear pagans (real not fake wiccan or faggot ones). They created multiple fake lookalike religions off paganism they complete destroy anything to do with paganism they mock them by making them into fucking comic books and fucking shitty movies constantly. they've created this culture of shaming real pagans by mocking some of the rituals its complete and utter subversion by the kikes so it MUST be something there. They don't even got that far with Christianity they even get christians to attack pagans as fucking satanists and other stupid shit for generations.

with the influx of new folk, i can't tell if you're really asking or if its meant to be tongue-in-cheek

I refuse to believe that Sweden is a real country

they were gonna take away his shekels

jaja putos güeros

Sweden died a long time ago.

You're right next door...

finland died when it lost its sisu

what are the odds it's recycled into chastity cages for native swedes?

DELET THIS!

It doesn't get mentioned nearly enough on Sup Forums but the Swedish royal family had some of their crown jewels stolen by their pet nigger who sold them for weed.

Any Swede anons not named Muhammad wanna explain this shit?

Seriously? Jesus Christ....

Holyshit kek

The erasing of the past will bring forth a new (((History)))

He lives in UK since years.

what's this?

thelocal.se/20120614/41442

The Golden One. He may be autistic, but he is certainly not cucked, and has brass balls.

aah why do i have to be in a country that is this stupid! why not sell it to private collectors?

they sure like the milk the shit out off its own citizens but selling stuff like this is a big NO NO!! better to melt it

Iron Age is sexist.

pretty sure the article said that they didnt want to encourage metal detectors to go searching for them and that they only had funding for a certain number of pieces

>(real not fake wiccan or faggot ones)
of which are none left

It was probably a well planned out ritual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mämmi

kidding? there are a ton of wiccan retards and newage shit those fucking kikes created to make real pagans look insane and like fucking faggots

Browse through ADLs hate symbols and you'll find all of the traditional pagan symbols including shit like the othala rune or celtic cross

they really do fear pagans.. i need to find more information about it.

>thelocal.se/20120614/41442

This is.... hilariously sad. Or sadly hilarious. I'm not sure, but those morons deserve it.

svd.se/afghanistans-flyktingminister-vadjar-till-sverige

lol wtf