Normies will not shut the fuck up about Charolettesville

Why are normies so completely obsessed with charolettesville?

Every day my Facebook feed is just covered in people virtue signaling about Charolettesville and freaking out about Trump defending "LITERAL NAZIS". Why are they taking this so hard, and acting so blind to the fact that Antifa are violent nutcases?

Are they scared that white people don't give a fuck anymore? Or are they just virtue signaling?

ARE WE WINNING OR LOSING????? I CAN'T TELL ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We fucked up by actually going out and demonstrating in public. We should just stick to shitposting; it's worked in the past and it'll continue to work in the future.

Antifa is scared to protest at our rallies anymore because they think they'll get mowed down. So all of this show and doxxing nonsense is to try and make right-wingers too scared to hold rallies too.

Uhhh being scary isn't good optics for normies dude

Antifa will still probably show up

i've been watching them get btfo in new articles on normie book

Tiki torches are a bad look. They may be cheap and easy to come by, but they don't look anywhere as good as a regular torch. Tiki torches aren't reactionary ffs.

They're normies, what'd you expect?

>This woman lives in Charlottesville

They are trying to milk this for sympathy and to try to hurt the right. If you think about it deep down inside they don't really care about the tragedy but how it can be used to hurt people and that's pretty fucked up.

>easier than learning how to make guacamole

wtf?

you cut up an avocado, some tomatoes, and then combine them with a little lime juice on top

that's literally it

there are no other steps

it takes about...2 minutes.

how fucking dumb are liberals? I just don't get it.

Is this what you think a "regular torch" looks like?

Because they won't turn off the tv. I don't understand how my coworkers will say they don't trust the media but they still take everything at face value.

So how do we come out on top from this stupid narrative?

Obviously Trump completely saved our asses at the press conference, but if we didn't have him we would be 100% fucked.

We need to turn this around somehow.

they are becoming insane because they are realising that their delusions aren't real and they fought on the wrong side in WW2. you're going to see a lot of people losing their minds, which I suppose is better, because then maybe they'll shut their mouth

Because it's easy for people to understand "Nazi = bad." Every American over the age of 10 knows who the Nazis were.

No one knows who antifa is.

More like this

Antifa and blm caused the very problem they're obsessed with. Nazis or kkk haven't been in the media in 70 years. They haven't made a peep since lefties started protesting whiteness and tearing down statues because "systematic racism against people of color"

Don't know. Had a guy suggest we return to roman law so we could genocide the Nazis, burn their books, and rewrite their history.

Was a little off putting actually. Probably should have asked him how he feels about Jews.

bazinga dumbledore upboat

It's the best optics. If people are afraid of you they'll want you to fight for them.

Does reddit find that funny?

>Why are normies so completely obsessed with charolettesville?

Who do you hang around with? I don't know a single real-life person who gives a fuck about this or political stuff in general. They're focused on their jobs, socializing, sports.

>my Facebook feed

Oh.

>So how do we come out on top from this stupid narrative?
By not letting it bother you.
By reminding them that out of the hundreds there, there were only like 4 guys with nazi flags.
Remind them that a Bernie supporter shot a congressman weeks ago.
Remind them in the running over video Antifa thugs had bats and clubs at the ready to bash the car in, so much for peace.

This really changes nothing. Trump's base is still his base and his haters are his haters.

Reframe the narrative.

Now: evil racists vs. righteously angry anti-racists
Should be: free speech vs. tyrannical leftists

selective outrage

victors history

crypto-communist plots

Uhhh I don't think they are "realizing their delusions aren't real". I think they are excited that they all have a common enemy. "defeating the nazis" will be a new united goal for the left.

No way.

If anything, this was huge publicity opportunity for them. They'll get more unhinged cucks joining them that wanna punch Nazis because of this.

Well, were not really winning. Not lost yet though.

Because it was a direct action assault on their reality, they want this so they can play victim and play hero.

Supported Nazi ideology. Killed one fat land whale.

>foaming at the mouth

Supported Communist ideology. Mass shooting of our elected representatives.

>literally okay with it. doesn't care

Yeah, I know the type.

We have definitely been winning for the last 2 years. Dems are losing the political and culture war, centrists are all right-leaning as of lately.

Until fucking charolettesville. It's like everything got reset.

Yes I think they believe that the left can make a come-back. They think they can make this new narrative where the heroic strong moral leftists are going to defeat the nazis.

trayvon 2.0 initial shock media hyped hysterical reactions are over. liberals and conservatives now taking sides on whole event. will be forgotten soon. like workplace violence in cali and even ole roof the nigger slayer in sc. this shit is just a shitshow overblown becuase whites marched against a liberal gov doing liberal shit to get attempt to create this whole thing. bigger shit happens with 1/10 of the coverage general population is not as stupid as media and deep state think they are most see it for what it is.

>It's like everything got reset.
Nothing got reset. No one will care next week. Don't you realize how leftists work? All last week they concern trolled how Trump was going to get us in a war with NK. Hey notice how that talk completely dropped off? Or how no one has talked about a Russia collaboration in like a week? They are fucking parasites that jump to whatever the freshest host is.

Because it's the home of international sensation and globally cherished comic author and writer of the hit multimedia franchise 'Sonichu', Christine Weston Chandler.

>Why are they taking this so hard, and acting so blind to the fact that Antifa are violent nutcases?
they prolly haven't even seen their violence. the MSM aren't showing it

A muslim runs over a horde of buck toothed brits on a bridge and no bats an eye #notallmuslims

One aspie makes a pig fly with a dodge and everyone loses their fucking minds. #WHITESARENAZI'S!!!

Dodge Challenger is the official car of the Alt-Right.

Maybe because it's a pretty big deal that the president of the United States won't disavow neo-Nazi supporters?

The MSM saw a chance to go for the jugular, they took it, and the masses have eaten it up.

It'll fade from the conversation within a month or two, though. We're just getting through the initial shock of it.

>Does reddit find that funny?
I don't think you know just how low the humour bar is on Reddit.

Thats because the media wont shut up about it. Normies are swayed by the media.

We all know this.

If this was true Hillary would have got her landslide victory.

It's become clear to me that MSM/Google/Liberals want to make it so ALL whites are labeled as nazis/white supremacists.
Since when is the word "boy" racist ( only applies to white ppl tho) ... I'm glad I'm old and I'll be dead soon. Fuck this world.

holy kek

The only reason normies get obsessed over anything is because it's hyped up in the mass media. When the mass media stops talking about it, it magically disappears from normies' brains. These are unfortunately the majority of people in our society -- practically Pavlovian dogs who are trained, not to drool at the sound of dinner bells, but to bark at the sound of unfamiliar and therefore threatening opinions

because the alt right just got definitively exposed for being full of actual white supremacists (not just edgy conservatives) and there was violence that resulted in a death

Shills/pussies say: "you can't be pro-white or else it'll make the cuckservatives mad and we cant win elections!" Even a 10 year old can see the problem with this logic,

Whats going to happen when you start to implement pro-white policies? Eventually you have to come out and be openly pro-white, theres no way around this. And if you didnt spend the last 2 years pushing the overton window youre going to have difficulties. This idea that white americans will never accept pro-white identity politics is 100% false and (((they))) know that. The reason they dont is because of the constant apocalyptic violent shilling against it, which the cuckservative pussies help by being such huge faggots.
>"Oh no, youre making me have to defend pro-white policies. I dont know how to do that! Someone called me a nazi, oh no its all over!!!"

Another leftie waiting to be raped by reality

>It'll fade from the conversation within a month or two
This is most likely
They actually were unlucky, as a fat white woman died
If she'd been thinner/sexier it would've been better optics for them, and better still if she'd been black or latino.

Because you are a fucking shill

or run over by a car by a hitler wannabe loser

>It'll fade from the conversation within a month or two,
This time next week no one will care. Also considering there is a chance the driver might be found non guilty they are going to bury the fuck out of this.

This is why I burp on dicks.

this le may may xdxdxd is too autistic for autism, too retarded for retardation, whoever made this is a literal faggot
>I distanced myself greatly from the well manicured white man, and embraced the bbc
fuck roasties man, doesn't matter which side they on, stop listening to cunts, polo shirts and being nice are evil now because evil can do that, she should really go back to cooking cleaning and taking the semen, i am not sure if this is even a woman and not a trans, whatever the fuck aint checking, he-she figured out the nation's greatest threat after a yet to be investigated car incident, this cunt figured it out

You LARPers are literally driving white women to the nigger dick with your pathetic hissy fit rallies crying about "muh white oppression". Fucking lel.

wouldn't matter if he actually wasn't guilty (which he probably is), if the verdict is not guilty there will be riots

GUYS LET'S MAKE TIKI TORCHES THE NEXT ALT RIGHT SYMBOL

who would riot is the question?

Nah it's a good meme

The lefties make a lot of fucking noise. And when they feel threatened they fuck the bullhorn like its the pussy they'll never grab. And right now they feel very very threatened.

The fact that Trump is still in office and still has a fuckton of backing despite his comments on Charlottesville and confederate monuments, means we've made progress. While the lefties screetch many people who's redpill status I doubted have called the liberals on their bullshit. Sure those who support the Unite the Right demonstrators are keeping their heads down, but theres more of them than there would have been a few years ago. The consensus amongst white people is changing and we're reaching levels of redpilling we never thought possible. Don't let the leftist kvetching get you down.

And if thats not enough, Trump's taking all the actual serious actions against BLM and antifa.

>Being Scary
Inevitable with the modern media user.

This is sort of what I think

Only a matter of time until white women start riding block cock to troll white nationalists

They've just been waiting since the election to have a "legit" reason to chimp out and the media and their other liberal friends have apparently decided this is their chance.

They're just circlejerking
>I want to punch nazis!
these people have never punched anything in their life
>They better not show up in MY town or I'll show them what's what!
literally "say that to my face"
>Where's captain american when you need him am I right fellow nerds?
Currently working for Hydra?

btw when they say "nazis" they really just mean "people who voted for Trump"
they've been waiting to do this since Nov 8th 2016 and they look ridiculous to anybody near the center

The only effective idea I've heard from these types is throwing glitter on people. That would be pretty annoying.

"Normies" are normal people with normal levels of empathy. The internet has made you and I cold and jaded. It's too late to stop this. This might lead us off the deep end.

We won the moment Trump sided with us and now is forcing his entire movement to also side with us.
If Trump just did what Mccain or Romney or Ryan did and called out only 1 side- it would be a free for all feast on " nazis "

Keep on the Alt Left, expose the normies to Alt Left violence, we can win back the narrative.

i thought it was because you were a deranged mentally ill disgusting sodomite

>trump's talking about serious actions against blm and antifa

Source? Haven't heard about that.

Yeah I hope you're right. I can't tell what is happening right now. To be fair, most of the people I see freaking the fuck out over charolettesville are the same people who were freaking out about trump during the election.

>Every day my Facebook feed
Are you making this up? I'm pretty sure normalfags barely even know about charlettesville... I'm convinced no one outside of the internet is concerned about this shit. Or are the people I know just abnormally stupid and oblivious?

Because it's being hyped up in the news. That's literally it.

It's like when Paul Walker died, it was news, became a meme for god knows what reason and people starting acting as if christ had died.

AN ALT-LEFTIST SHOT JFK!!!!

white woman was killed. no one cared so much about 9 nogs killed in a church by dylan roof. but one white woman dies gotta start writing new laws.

Because Swamp Creatures like Landru and Senator Cancer McBrain are trying to hide their utter simpaticoness with communist libs by shouting "Look Nazis!" They have done more to destroy this nation and its culture than any "Islamic terrorist."

You faggots realize for like almost two weeks liberals were preaching doom and gloom about North Korea non stop and that died over night when something came up right?

This
it's important that Alt-left label sticks

Antifa chokes and drags black student into the street at a Charlottesville vigil in New York.
yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/

>mfw have an uncle named Steve with a lazy eye that actually makes killer guac

sometimes I wonder if the matrix is actually a thing

The really crazy thing is that even those people who believe in the evolutionary model of nature don't realize that the various races and peoples of humanity are themselves behaving in a Darwinian fashion. The human world is like a vast savannah in which there are predators, prey, carnivores, herbivores, parasites, hosts, symbiotes etc. Naturally those human populations with the most resources are going to end up being parasitized and cannibalized by those with fewer; naturally the more advanced peoples are going to be continually attacked by the less advanced -- and the latter have discovered that making the former feel guilty is the only way to disarm them. "Social justice", "anti-racism", "reparations" etc. are all empty terms used to mask the brute fact that resources are to be transferred from the productive class of humanity to its parasites.

Most of these brainwashed assholes are Boomers. They have had the Holohoax Shoved down their lives and have been taught to never question a Jew as to do so is the most blatant form of anti-Semetism. Basically they have lost the ability to think. They are a lost generation. Thankfully the younger generations are waking up and not buying into the myth of Jewish oppression because they realize that Jews are in control and always have been. Don't despair. In the end the Jews will be vanquished and the Aryan people will return to their rightful place as Ubermensch. SUPERMEN. Hail Victory.

Nah I don't think that's it. We just looked up the actual events of Charolettesville and know that it's not what the media says it is. It's not a fucking white supremacist rally, it's "unite the right" where all right-wing factions come together to join forces.

Nobody was supposed to get hurt or die, and there was like 10 actual real nazis there

Dude i noticed this. At first, alt-right/alt-lite were nervously denouncing far-right politics and being like "UHH WHOA yeah i'm not right-wing anymore sorry about that", then Trump sided with us and now all the right-wing publications are siding with us too.

Craziest thing I have ever seen. Trump completely saved our asses

Shills/pussies say: "you can't be pro-white or else it'll make the cuckservatives mad and we cant win elections!" Even a 10 year old can see the problem with this logic,

Whats going to happen when you start to implement pro-white policies? Eventually you have to come out and be openly pro-white, theres no way around this. And if you didnt spend the last 2 years pushing the overton window youre going to have difficulties. This idea that white americans will never accept pro-white identity politics is 100% false and (((they))) know that. The reason they dont is because of the constant apocalyptic violent shilling against it, which the cuckservative pussies help by being such huge faggots.
>"Oh no, youre making me have to defend pro-white policies. I dont know how to do that! Someone called me a nazi, oh no its all over!!!!"

To be fair that's because North Korea backed down like pussies

They are still continuing their nuclear program though so I think it's stupid that people are acting like that problem is over

That may be the case, but at least I'll never have to put up with the cancer that is modern women.

This is the media's fault. How much longer will we sit by while they lie and distort with malice and impunity. We should be focusing all our efforts 24/7 on destroying the media. If the propaganda arm was disabled it would do more than anything else to wake people.

Dude not kidding a good portion of my facebook will not shut the fuck up about Charolettesville. They are sharing memes making fun of the photos of the white nationalists and sharing fucking LATE-NIGHT talk show clips of hollywood faggots denouncing "MUH RACISM"

Then my fellow Christians are all circle jerking about how "RACISM MAKES JESUS SAD ;(" and all this gay ass shit FUUUCKKKK

>To be fair that's because North Korea backed down like pussies
They backed down on Monday. By Saturday no one talked about it. No one has called Trump a Russian shill either in 2 weeks. It's insane how they just stop these things on a whim like this.

But I don't know how we can prevent another Charlottesville. Nazi flags will turn up at every right wing event and the media will jump on it. Antifa will be let loose and we can't do anything. I read lately that antifa has been attacking people with silly string so they're using the media frenzy to revamp their image

People need to follow these news people home and protest outside their homes. Make their lives miserable. These sociopaths shouldn't be allowed to fracture this country and go home to happy lives.

I know women like this irl, they generally prefer white cucks with beards/flanel and generally don't have many "PoC" friends despite their social media grandstanding. Buy some trendy glasses and start pretending to care about feminism bro.

Two things can happen

>the media will beat this story to death until nobody cares and actually start to hate it

>They're going to push some fuckers to the breaking point and wind up with McVeigh 2.0

Maybe both. They're jumping the shark hard right now and they are going to crash.

True. There was no way they weren't going to go all-in on Cville though. Guam or the west coast getting nuked? Forget those small potatoes, somebody got hit by a car and RACE is involved!

>barron isn't interested
seriously though, what does big T have to do with anything, what makes this le may may or the other one fenny xdxd, reeks of leddit, who knows it might have been made by an actual retard though

This all day for me. "Oh sure I'm admitedly a progressive but I'm intellectual and well researched and I readily agree the media is deep state propaganda. But ya know Trump did X and Y, blah blah muh virtue signalling." Then every time I walk in the room I see them reading CNN and Salon articles and r/politics and, lo and behold, they just happen to subscribe to each and every anti-Trump hit piece du jour. Fucking plebs.

>aged

Trump defended the unite the right rally and basically dog-whistled that he supports a certain faction of the alt-right.

That's why it's funny.

can you give me a quick quote of him defending, no vids, just a quote
also checked

They'll drop it the second there's another happening. Sup Forums could orchestrate one.

Said the ever increasingly worried pol user for the 45th time