What will happen to DACA?

I came here when I was 2. The U.S. is all I know. If I go back to El Salvador, it will be a death sentence for me.

Good, faggot.

You should go back and become the Mussolini of El Salvador. Kill the criminals and bring order.

Your parents should have thought about the consequences before smuggling you into the country amigo.

You have to go back.

you have to go back

How would it be a death sentence?

White guy here with Mexican girlfriend that was brought over as a baby.

I hate illegal immigration, but I'll disagree with these statements. It's easy to have a strong opinion when it's a situation that will never affect you. But until it's a good friend or someone you love, you're always going to think that way. I did too, before I had a thing for hispanic women.

If we're ever going to be taken seriously, such extremes simply have to go. Only the hardest of the hardcore will side with you, and the numbers are just not enough. You must have mercy and sympathy. You have to be assertive and strong, but reasonable. I love my white heritage, and I'm tired of spics crossing the border and having kids, but my girlfriend had no control over that. Neither does the OP.

If you were brought over as a kid, and have lived until your adulthood in this country, it's yours. Your parents shouldn't have put you in a such a situation that could have had you sent back to a country you never knew. Stupid wetbacks don't think about the future. But I do not blame the children, no matter how much my fellow brethren cry about it.

I'm assuming you have lots of pride for your home country like most minorities

>muh beaner pussy
lol nah

You've had years to get citizenship. Why haven't you?
>lazy spic

>White guy here

Ok buddy, enjoy your soon to be disgusting obese gf

Blame your selfish parents for that, hombre.

Sure, make our country worse and take away any hope from theirs by taking those who could potentially fix it.
Mexico is a shithole, but that is their problem.
If they can't fix it, they deserve it.

>nah

You can't decline something you've never been offered, chap.

El Salvador will be great again in 10-15 years because of Nayib

>Stupid wetbacks don't think about the future.

Thank you. Can you please elaborate on this statement?

Only retarded libs could sell people on a program that hands out "deferrals"
Deferral not a good thing senpai

im sure you are a troll. but if not im sorry for what you are experiencing. your family was essentially invited here after nafta and is now being used as a scapegoat for the us' problems. goodluck user. sorry

>I came here when I was 2.
The fuck you did.
Your shitskin parents broke American Law and NOW we should suck your illegal dick? FUCK you, Juan, and all your mongrel shitskin people

I'm so sorry you have to die of natural causes, peacefully, in your sleep, because of our just and humanely applied laws.

i really dont understand this hatred. im as white as one could be but why? calm down canuck

This.

Here's the deal. Humans do not enter the Earth through an interdimensional membrane, plucked from a well of souls - nor are their souls put through a soul lottery to determine where they end up by chance. The truth is, you are simply wherever you are, because that's what your parents made for you, and their parents before them. It seems a lot of countries have a strong handle on this concept, and the greatest countries take it very serious, which in turn makes them great.

I don't know what to tell you, but perhaps you should consult your parents for the correct answers. If you are looking for someone to blame beyond your parents, because you love them, then look to the leftists and democrats who hustled you and your parents as livestock for votes to keep them in power.

inane