Why is Mexico a poor country and why they go to usa?

why is Mexico a poor country and why they go to usa?

Mexicans grow all the food in America.

even doing shit work in mexico can make their family middle class if the beaner sends back a couple hundred a month

Because it is corrupt. Drug cartels to behead their opponents literally control the police, and no doubt control politicians.

Idk how they got this power.

I use cheap Mexican labor. A US company wanted 2k to clear out some brush, and a Mexican said he would do it for 300. Same time frame, same work done. Gotta be better in some aspect.

Our peoples should meet.

>average IQ 88

they have a terrible and corrupt government that backs up drug carteles and has zero interest in their people

Mexico isn't a bad place to live. There are a lot of people there who make good money, and tons of light-skinned people who could pass as white.

The homeless fuckin' losers there are a bunch of short, brown people, those are the ones crossing the border.

They live in a worthless shithole desert and only grow drugs.

They want to go to usa because there's job potential there. We send them to canada.

Aww, I wanna take a Christmas photo like this :3

All of South America is cursed by niggers and failed colonialism.

how do you mean "nigger"? blacks are in mexico?

Jews propagandize for them to come here legally and illegally because they are cheap labor. Mexico is poor because most of them are stupid and incredibly violent.

They imported African slaves in places other than Mexico.

they come to usa because bill clinton's nafta let american corporate farms put millions of their poor dirt farmers out of business.

>why is Mexico a poor country and why they go to usa?

Hello Japan friend!

If you need answers for a school assignment do not get them here - the posters are giving incorrect answers.

>country goes lol no guns after the mexican revolution
>one party bribes itself into power for 70 years
>citizens cant stop druglords from central and south america

Is not poor per se, it is highly inequal, we have cities with european standards of living and at the same time towns worst than south eastern shitholes, the people from those places go to the states since they could never compete in a city here, the states get the worst of the worst and I truly understand their anger, we don't want those people here neither

White people are cursed by God

There is a class divide in Mexican society that's very well established, as a consequence of nepotism, corruption in the government, and shitty unions. The quality of life is actually good for most people even if they're somewhat poor, food and housing are cheap, so most of the basic necessities of people are covered.

People leave to the US because of different reasons, but mainly because they can do unskilled work and provide a good quality of life and education for their families back home, the peso is weak against the dollar so dollars are worth more.

The peso became weak because of shitty economic policies, like lack of diversification in our economy, letting our oil industry go to shit, and not paying attention to our national market (mexico was basically transformed into an export based economy after nafta), so growth in general has been bad, and even more so with drug related violence.

Mexico is not super poor but they have a lot of poor people that can get a better wage in the US. The US also has a lot of poor people but being poor in the US is like being middle class in a lot of countries.

Cheap low-skill foreign labor fuels the US economy, it always has and always will until the robots take over.

I'm an immigrant and while I do have an office job it's shit, low wage and low skill work no white person would do.

When I graduate college maybe I can get a nice job like white people do.

Mexico is poor because the people there do not have the intelligence or behavioral traits required to create or maintain a wealthy civilization.
Mexicans go to the USA because white people built a wealthy civilization there, including a welfare state that gives Mexicans free stuff.

>why is Mexico a poor country
brown

>and why they go to usa?
gibs