Predictions in the next 2-5 months?

Whats gonna happen Sup Forums?

My preditions:
>some neo nazi nutjob is going to bomb a leftist rally or gay parade because muh white genocide and put the whole of US into a state of emergency
>Trump will say some neo nazi dumbshit and get himself arrested on live TV for advocating terrorism and wound up impeached for mental illness and have his whole family sent back to russia
>mike pence the true savior of the western world takes the seat and return us back to normal with some nazi terrorist attacks here and there taking the lives of about 2000 - 7000 people combined
>neo nazism officially becomes a terrorist organization and its a criminal offense to spout neo nazi propaganda

I bet 80% chance of the above happening

Fed revealed as organizing Cville rally from within the Alt Right

Hillary indictment

Bannon fired

Racial attack during solar eclipse

Antifa gets dumped by the Feds after no longer being needed. Massive, militarized crackdown at their next big riot

Trump/juggalo March actually turns out fine

My guess is North Korea is annihilated by Guam in a three-day war.

Hurry up and start civil war 2 already. This is getting boring.

>only if it an insider job

nk is probably celebrating right now at how fucked the US is gonna become

I figured things would blow over. People have short attention spans.

But now every city and little town wants to remove a statue in solidarity. If there is no evil statue in town people feel left out.

Hopefully the coming Hillary inditement and whatever bombshells come out of that will change the news cycle.

Its so hard when you have news who only want to inflame...and all the Facebook and clic bait sites... it gets people so riled up.

Mass violence... Juggalos seize state power and run a clean, competent government.

How do you turn a whale into a martyr?
ChallengHer....:)

>Antifa will tear down more statues, and/or retaliate with violence to avenge their comrade.
>More rallies and violence, especially on college campuses.
>Europe will see another couple attacks by snackbars. My bets are on Germany or Sweden.
>US will conduct strikes on Kimmy. If not, might outright invade NK.
>Trump will pass a bipartisan Infrastructure Bill.

I'm afraid there are going to be false flags against the left.

That's why I think we should avoid gatherings for a bit. All the opposition has to do is plant a guy with a Nazi flag and kill someone.

Infrastructure bill shuts down congress

Next week no one is talking about this stupid charletsville shit, all back to Russia bs

People calm down because of some dumb story about puppies on the news

Medium sized terrorist attack in Switzerland or some dumb shit

Everyone freaks out about that for a while

Things calm down again and an autist shoots up a kroger

People freak out again and then repeat the cycle for the next 40 years

This sounds about right.

> Being this fucking retarded

>Sup Forums predicts shit
>None of it comes true

kek

dont project in my thread you dumbfuck nigger

>>>some neo nazi nutjob is going to bomb a leftist rally or gay parade because muh white genocide and put the whole of US into a state of emergency

Charlottesville Pride Festival is September 16th.

I'm actually worried.

I feel sorry for you bro this could be seen as a veiled threat and I'm sure someone reported your isp to the FBI better lawyer up

Leftist are so stupid they cant even lack common sense in predicting future LOL

I am so flag mypace angle piggy went out like this for all the world to see

people were riled up about trumps inauguration and impending deportations for about 2 weeks

This place will be shut down and Antifa will leak all IP's. They will lynch you.

Larping thread. Sage