#TearDownRushmore General /TDRG/

Lets get this trending on twitter and open some eyes. Post your TDRG memes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sky removed version for whoever wants to use it

It would look better with the censorship bars across the eyes

Bump, great work pal. I gtg to work but hopefully this will get uuge.

Godspeed user.

Theres a few with that

Be sure to talk about how it was built on native american land.
"A monument to racism built on stolen land".

all memes aside it's crazy how nature makes something like that

>tfw you can imagine this actually happening

Once they've torn down every monument and replaced them with some niggers who'll be irrelevant in the next decade they won't be satisfied. The Constitution could be next; it was written by some white guy who owned slaves, so of course it's inherently evil and perpetuates whites supremacy.

bump

Bumping so the alt-left will push more people into our arms! XDDD

Take a look at this Spike Lee's post.

Their end game is full on communism and rewriting history in its entirety. We need to force their hand before its ready to mass awaken normal Americans. The left will keep creeping up little by little unless they are revealed for what they are.
Nice

What if they run with it and protesters destroy it with bombs like ISIS would??

Then white Americans would be instantly red pilled and communism would be stopped in its tracks.

God you faggots are pathetic. Your false flags meme don't work. You're weak losers, your god-emperor is a joke and he'll be out of office by next year inshallah.

Yet a unique national monument and historic treasure would be ruined. Isis does this shit too so don't put it past the left.

>I honestly can't believe we still have the racist white men defacing our country, these men owned slaves and yet we have them engraved as heroes??? #Teardownrushmore because America is better than that

When full on communism comes to America its going to be certainly destroyed. They are already talking more and more about removing washington and jefferson from history, see

‘I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth.’ Teddy Roosevelt

It would be great if we could somehow trick a retarded antifa idiot into defacing Mount Rushmore in some way, might be what Trump needs to label them as terrorists.

>be nigger
>be so fucking retarded that it never once occurred to you that wealthy men in the 18th century owned niggers

over 3000 likes wtfugggggggggggggg

As long as the Jews still exist they would just come back in a decade or so.

you fucking morons are going to meme this into reality aren't you?

It needs to be memed into reality sooner rather than later. The left is normalizing taking down monuments right now. In a short time no one will even notice when major monuments are destroyed. Normal Americans need to wake up now, it can't wait.

Should have picked a better quote for Teddy Rossevelt, who was a literal eugenicist and white supremacist, the biggest one in American history.

Bump

This is a great idea.

This is either going to end really fucking well or brutally horrible

The point is to show something that would be favorable to the average american but enrage the left. America being an English speaking country is something logical and normal, but the left finds it horrible. If you choose too damaging a quote you arnt acheving anything, the point is to get normal people to open their eyes to what the left is doing.

You have to also play on the fact that these evil slaveholders were memorialized while no one can seem to get together the money to complete Crazy Horse right down the road...

bump, lets get this shit trending

People better fucking post it then.

Bernie Sanders literally marched with MLK and gets shouted down and shut up at his own rally by BLM.

I only give stuff to people when it makes them less ravenous, not more. GFY.

In fact, let's put Andrew Jackson next to Lincoln out of pure spite. I don't know how to make these people afraid of their own mistakes, like 99% of everyone else, but I would try if I could.

lol do you think we can meme them into destroying the pyramids

They would never do such a thing because KANGZ.

The left is on a train with no brakes, they won't be getting less ravenous until normal Americans wake up to what is happening.

Taking down monuments is not was is being normalized. It's the taking down of CONFEDERATE monuments that are being normalized. No slippery slope here.

It's like sayings: this morning you had some cereal, toast, or reasonable breakfast, therefore in the evening you will be eating shit for dinner.

Remember that Washington had dentures made out of slaves' teeth at one point.

Everything related to American history is being rewritten, if you can't see that you arnt paying attention.

You know what, yeah, why do we need giant faces of these slave holders.
#teardownrushmore

what do you think?

Your delusional and arnt taking your meds

made this for the psy-op

i can smell a cognitive psyop from a mile and a half away.

Sup Forums is compromised. Do not push this agenda.
This is just more fuel for the fire. Playing into the delusions of both sides only makes it more real.

>your face when meme warfare is a real thing
>your face when the media is behind it

Whos funding your memes? I bet its the same people that are broadcasting the news, on the payroll of the jews.

>your face when the first meme war is also the first proxy meme war
>there are no sides only information manipulation

DONT PLAY INTO THE AGENDA
YOU CANT FIGHT MEMES WITH MEMES

MEMETIC PSYOPS ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THE CONFLICTS IN RECENT YEARS
>Pay attention to the hot words they use over and over and over again
THEY ARE BRAINWASHING US
LISTEN TO THE WORDS THEY ARENT SAYING

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK?

Its the opposite of what you think you want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk
vid related. its silly but its very true
>They are infiltrating your mind

YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT IN THE MEME WAR

tl;dr
Dont trust what anyone tells you, because that information will be used against you. They'll tell you the words you want to hear, and they'll make it what you want to believe.

Bahahaha, this retard is serious. Whats normalizing here is the hatred of blacks to whites. They do this in South Africa. Blacks attack whites and their cultural symbol. Blacks will eat this up, because blacks are genetically less intelligent and we understand that races cannot co-exist in the same nation state.

WE WUZ FORCED TO BUILD THIS SHIET
#teardowngiza

Whats normalizing here is the hatred of blacks to whites. (falsehood #1)

blacks are genetically less intelligent (falsehood #2)

races cannot co-exist in the same nation state (falsehood #3)

>don't trust what anyone tells you
why should I trust you, commie?

Also said by the person trying to trick people with fake memes

No you idiot
Antifa and dumb cunts will share it and the left will lose credibility again

A shameful display of complete and utter autistic degeneracy

They'll eat this shit right up.

You know there really is an alt-left and its spiritual home is Sup Forums alongside alt-right. I mean look at those this will get off the ground, no kidding, and you photoshop spergs bear ultimate responsibility.

crazy horse is like 20x the size. I've seen both.

Bump. We have become (((them)))

>thinks people still uses photoshop
>doesnt know about Kid Pix

Get with the times, bro

Bump

They are in open warfare, Alex Jones was right about everything.

While you're at it, can you get them to tear down this ugly baboon?
Since Picasso was white and all.
Any modern "art" piece would work though.

So have I?

Do you have a point?

Dont trust me based on my word. Think of it like this. "THEY" want to push the memes and agenda. If you allow yourself to play along with them you are already a cog in their machine. For all i know, i could be pushing an agenda to lose the war. I dont know what will happen if you listen to me. But i know what will happen if you dont.

They will use these memes as a weapon. They are using US as a weapon in their meme war.

no. They wont lose credibility. Thats not how this works. They are using US to push the opposite of the lefts agenda. In doing so we are giving the fuel to their cause.

Its the same as israel Saudi arabia funding both afhgans while also supporting america.

THIS IS A PROXY WAR AND WE ARE BEING USED TO FIGHT THE LEFT WITH RIGHT WING IDEALS AND EVEN IN THE REVERSE; WE OURSELVES ARE USING MEMES AS A PROXY TO FIGHT THE LEFT IN THEIR IDEALS.

I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH. WE ARE BEING "FUNDED" BY SOMEONE TO FIGHT A PROXY WAR AGAINST THE LEFT, LIKE THEY ARE BEING "FUNDED" TO FIGHT THE RIGHT.

WHO CONTROLS BOTH SIDES, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND TO WHAT END?
>remember pic related
Same thing.

holy fuck how are you all this stupid? you really think a bunch of white guys posting this shit is going to convince people its a blm movement. you deserve to have your freedom taken and women raped by blacks

The time has come

>normalizing here is the hatred of blacks to whites
whites are not allowed to be proud of their race. that should tell you all you need to know about what is going on.
>blacks are genetically less intelligent
this is true. on group average blacks score one standard deviation lower than whites on IQ test. sorry for your loss Jamal
>races cannot co-exist in the same nation state
Some races are more intelligent and thus will always be in different classes. This will always cause tension and struggle between the races.

Yes Rushmore was disappointingly small but crazy horse will never be finished because it was a nazi building it.

Seriously...It's like wtf I am alt right now

Why stop here? Let's do the Washington Monument too. And the Lincoln Monument. Etc. Pound the point home.

This is unconsidered impulsive activity by NEET basement dwellers short on entertainment. Nothing more, I'm fairly sure. The follow-on, however..

>Politicians are public SERVANTS
>citizens elect and dictate how they want them to vote

#allamericansareslaveowners

Who do you think is in BLM to begin with? There are a shitload of self-hating white liberals.

You all need to be getting linked into black twitter.

Start an account, and just start following people on worldstarhiphop videos. Make your picture some random cropped black guy from facebook.

Occasionally go and take pictures of black people things and post shit they would find funny.

Suddenly you have become negro.

Plymouth Rock

The site where the Mayflower Pilgrims are said to have disembarked in present Plymouth, Massachusetts in 1620 has long been revered by Europeans and is now listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. To Natives it’s a “monument to racism and oppression” says the United American Indians of New England. Since 1970, the group has been holding a National Day of Mourning instead of Thanksgiving. That first year and again in 1995, the group buried Plymouth Rock.

“They [pilgrims] introduced sexism, racism, anti-lesbian and gay bigotry, jails, and the class system to these shores,” says the United American Indians of New England website. “One of the very first things they did when they arrived on Cape Cod—before they even made it to Plymouth—was to rob Wampanoag graves at Corn Hill and steal as much of the Indians’ winter provisions as they were able to carry. They were no better than any other group of Europeans when it came to their treatment of the Indigenous peoples here.”

Whats normalizing here is the hatred of blacks to whites. (falsehood #1)

blacks are genetically less intelligent (falsehood #2)

races cannot co-exist in the same nation state (falsehood #3)

What about the State of Washington!!! It bears the name of a known slave holder!! New York was named after the Duke of York. He actually owned slave ships!!! We need to rename these racist states!!

OK Ghost post a pic of your BBQ with some chicken grillling.

The name is not Jamal. It seems like you picked that name because you think I have a certain skin color, but I bet it's not the color you thought it was.

Oh you mean its Shlomo I get it now

>Theodore only wanted one language
That was because of the rising tensions at the time in Europe, and there were many new German immigrants in America that still spoke only German.

Yeah pretty sure once people join BLM they lose the SS lightning bolts in their name

DONT BECOME WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO BECOME! ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE DAY FOR ALL OF US TO BECOME "ALT-RIGHT". WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

WE DONT HAVE TO ADHERE TO THE AGENDA! IF YOU DO YOU ARE ONLY PLAYING INTO THE DESCENT OF CIVILITY!

This is exactly what "THEY" want.

Dont cheer on the bulls. THEY are painting us red, and the horns are coming.

That is how the MEME begins. We are actually and unironically engaged in a Real Life WAR of MEMES! And its all a psyop! MEMES are being used as PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE!

There is a real war, and its being perpetrated by people that want to destabilize america and the European Union! And at the head of it all is the global elite that want to abolish our borders. IT IS EXACTLY WHY nations are allowing Refugees to rampage through their lands! THEY KNOW THE END GOAL! And the end goal is globalism without borders!

>Your face when the meme war is far deeper than pictures on the internet
>your face when we are actively being used to destablize america
>your face when the people causing all of this have never even had to access the internet

They tell the media what to say. they tell the people what to think. And They tell the bad guy what to do. In reality there is no bad guy. We are all being manipulated and used to further this agenda unwittingly, and even very consciously.

>destroy history
>write new history
thats their plan

History doesnt matter to the left, to them its "Everything before current year was evil"

>how would you feel if your father enslaved 350 africans

He'd be closer to africans than their actual fathers.

Interesting Thomas Jefferson wanted everyone to learn anglo saxon and german so we would stop speaking english. He was nervous that the brits would come back after the anti brit tone died down.

all this monument destruction but we are not building any to replace them.

>Takes bait on bait scheming post

He's fucking joking right? We go over slavery for months. We had to go to the fucking black history musuem twice. We also had to do go to a slave reenactment camp where they'd scream at you like you were a slave.

You can't get any more pozzed about slavery unless they start reenacting the "gay slave owners".