Stop trying to make "alt left" happen. It's not gonna happen

Stop trying to make "alt left" happen. It's not gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24344438/#q24346185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alt Left = ANTIFA = Communists

It already happened, (((faggot))), by the order of Trump.

Kek keeps winning, you keep losing. Such is the way of the kike.

This.

Make sure to put "sage" (no quotes) into the options box.

Sage, go be retarded somewhere else. And clean your messy ass room you infant

Oh it happened.

g'night user

>t. Moishe Shekelbergsteinowitzman

He also denounced white supemacy.

It already happened you alt left faggot

Trump is very good at memeing certain nicknames and phrases into the popular consciousness. Don't underestimate the master wordsmith.

Alt-left chokes and drags Black Student into the street at a Charlottesville vigil in New York.
yaf.org/news/exclusive-yaf-video-conservative-student-attacked-wearing-yaf-hat-vigil-charlottesville-victims/

fuck off shill

Sage. Faggot.

oh well, too late to sage

Too late, alt left is already sticking. Saged.

Alt-left is redundant. The left is already violent and popular enough so as to not need a name other than "leftist". This is just the first time sense getting you sea legs you've been opposed.

The "alt-right" needed the branding because conservative ideology is not compatible with it. That's why there's friction with Trump and the Republican Party.

Alt left death squads reporting in.

They are dying from the 'beetus.

it already happened bitch.

>tfw black
>really wanna wear a maga cap
>know I'd immediately get jumped for it
this feel is like no other

i'm going to borrow that

wow btfo

It already happened faggot

radical left is the alt left

that's the fat left

Borrow this too. Steaming fresh OC

>t. alt left

You can't kill an idea.

No one wants your shitty graphics loser

Get some more Cyrillic look on that font bro

Invert the "alt-right" and "Russiagate" narratives in one image

ps: Here is an alt-mouse pointer for you

I can't tell who's shilling who anymore. "Alt left" is a meaningless term. Look at what the media is calling Charlottesville participants. They aren't calling them "alt right." They're calling them NAZIS. Because NAZIS is a term that actually provokes a visceral reaction from people. "Alt right" doesn't do that, and wasn't intended to. (Its sole purpose was to try to associate Trump supporters with the fringe right, and it mostly failed at that.)

'Antifa' are mostly COMMUNISTS. Americans know what communists are, and unlike the "Nazi" claim, most antifa ARE ACTUAL COMMUNISTS.

Not saying that "alt left" can't serve a similar purpose that "alt right" did, but 'associate the Dems with fringe left elements' isn't really something useful right now.

why not i want an amusing left wing version of alt-right, fuck off OP

I think it's pretty awesome.

hi buddy

Alt left is being generous. It suggests that there's an established left that isn't radicalized and violent. I don't think that's true, but you should embrace it if it is.

ALT-LEFT KILLED JFK

love me dad

This whole "alt-left" shit just wreaks of desperation, its essentially "b-buttt... loook at what they're doing too..."

Sad!

Don't compare brave American soldiers storming the beach at Normandy to a bunch of tattooed skinny vegan faggots in balaclavas who sucker punch people and run away

But the alt-left are a dangerous bunch.

I think you're pretty awesome

Daily reminder that the Antifa kikes are actively killing people in Germoney for trying to wake up the populace.

You don't want that level of kikery in your country, do you.

Guy in pic had a fucking bearcat full of cops for backup, still, the first time he comes face to face with a snowflake he stripped out of his donald trump cosplay and ran away screaming "don't hurt me!" lol betacringelordlolbeholdthekingof/b/.gif

Good-ass idea

I do actually desu. Makes my prostate throb.

They're just trying to give them credibility.
All of us know leftie memes are actual cries for help, anything alt to that would be suicide watch.

Is he beating a police officer?!

Those """''antifa""""" drove tanks like the m3&m5 Stuart, m36 Jackson, m3 general Lee...

All American tanks named by the Brits to honor Confederate generals.

Shame you mcidiots don't know your own history.

Mexican tourist.

well u could also go "neo-communists" or necomm.

Can we trick the left into claiming the name Alt-Left? We got Jews (((echoing))) themselves and we got some people proudly declaring they were cucks. If they started calling themselves Alt-Left it could do a lot for us.

why are they all so fat

>can't even memetext
What kind of idiot are you?

An effective attack.

Man leftists are pissed off at "alt left".

Much like "snowflake" I don't understand why it hurts them but hey let's run with it.

oh and btw since "white supremacists" are apparently the only supremacists, why not lose the adjective.

That is because he's intellectually honest. Something the media is not. That's why he calls them fake news

now here is a player of 4d chess

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24344438/#q24346185

Alt-Left has been a term used on Sup Forums since 2013.

Fake News. Pic is shooped. Original photo is from Reuters, 2009, from a protest in Greece. Charlotte cops don't wear white helmets and check the street signs in the back. When you fake your evidence, you weaken your argument.

Here ya go, user

>88
Brother

Trump denounced both sides, a move the Jews would NEVER desire. No wonder they voted Hillary 70+%...

meh. not quite.

I disagree.
Alt-left highlights what an artificial, constructed meme "alt-)right" is.
It was constructed an affixed to anyone who thought outside the media prescribed narrative.
If there's an alt-right, there gotta be an alt-left.
It's the duality of our system.

Now fuck off Shariablue

It's already happened sweety. The president of the united states made it so on national television. It's "a thing" now. They don't have to call themselves alt left, but their label is now ALTLEFT. ree more.

Did I hear nig... I mean coloreds crying for help?
INCOMMING!!!

wtf ru talking about? the Sherman tank was named for a Union General, idiot.

Winning, lol

Better? Suggestions?

> why are they all so fat ?
Self loathing
Which they project onto ten rest of us.

I dunno, Trump hasn't got much credibility left...

I actually don't like alt left cos it gives Sargon access to the term left again

fuck the centrist rats

>can't even post images on a imageboard
wHaT kinD OF IDiOt ArE You?

how fucking dare you

Cheers good buddy.
Using your natural talent to take back the space.

I love it.

Hope you don't mind, I added some slogans, to help people get an idea of what the Alt Left stands for.

fukken saved, nice work bro

Learn to love yourseklf

Good to have options, given we need toBTFO Shariablue infiltrators. May need to repeat the message a couple a times a thread.
Thanks

Love em. So fun turning bait threads into meme threads.
I hope it's still lurking here.

hi are we friends yet or just bant? x

I made them this morning

The whole point of that fucking movie is that they were just killing normal german soldiers who were pushed into war and just as scared as Americans. The movie humanized most the German that were killed.