>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AquaMarching/status/838471868298354688
redbubble.com/people/pcmpoliticalfb/works/25317024-ancap-que-picardia-pcm-memes?p=art-print
youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get android
>be part of the SJW botnet
>get iphone
>support the eternal jew
what do
>inb4 jailbreak
>inb4 malware app stores

Norks are a bunch of fucking pussies

You know what time it is

Shills/pussies say: "you can't be pro-white or else it'll make the cuckservatives mad and we cant win elections!" Even a 10 year old can see the problem with this logic,

Whats going to happen when you start to implement pro-white policies? Eventually you have to come out and be openly pro-white, theres no way around this. And if you didnt spend the last 2 years pushing the overton window youre going to have difficulties. This idea that white americans will never accept pro-white identity politics is 100% false and (((they))) know that. The reason they dont is because of the constant apocalyptic violent shilling against it, which the cuckservative pussies help by being such huge faggots.
>"Oh no, youre making me have to defend pro-white policies. I dont know how to do that! Someone called me a nazi, oh no its all over!!1"

>i care about intres-
>REEEEEEEEEEEE LARPER REEEEEEEEE
fucking kill yourself,faggots

Stop phone posting faggot

post more ancap memeballs

Continuing delusion mining
4/?

It's the thread that keeps on giving
twitter.com/AquaMarching/status/838471868298354688

Hey guys.

We are going to outlaw the confederate flag soon. Just to spite trump

Enjoy Bitches

These are the shittiest hours, all the leftypol cucks with no jobs just spam the board

adblock everything

5/?

civnat faggots in here would like that anyway

I feel like if a communist take over were to occur it would all the FBI honeypots wondering what the fuck to do they run the country now.

yeah plus the alt lefters and the big dick nigger loving fags

FUN FACT: On this day, 1998, President Bill Clinton admitted that he had engaged in an "improper physical relationship" with Lewinsky. That evening he gave a nationally televised statement admitting that his relationship with Lewinsky was "not appropriate"

>implying it doesn't get comfy as fuck
3am /ptg/ is best /ptg/

it's happening

do these chucklefucks not realize every communist nation has criminalized faggotry?

This one thread has dispelled any iota of fear I may have had about a potential civil war

These faggots are unbelievable.

>violating the nap

redbubble.com/people/pcmpoliticalfb/works/25317024-ancap-que-picardia-pcm-memes?p=art-print

I'll use Android over ifag anyday

I just watched a documentary on China's revolution. The commie leftists are following it almost to a tee. You guys should check it out. They are now in the cultural revolution phase.

Stand for uncut pussy and stand against islam

let's tear down some mosques because muhammud was a slave master

There's a purge going on. EVERYONE is being taken down. Charlottesville was their signal. They are going after EVERYONE.

EVERYONE.

You guys do know that you can advance white interests without flying Nazi flags and scaring normies, right?

What's this I hear about Hillary getting an indictment?

What will that do, exactly? Make Republicans less likely to vote for neocons? Suppress their own republican voters? Its certainly not going to make moderates, lefties or democrats more likely to vote for the GOP.

If you aren't already not using android your a cuckold.

link to source?

They have been for a few years now. They love love love struggle sessions. When we get bored, we fap to anime pussy or go to the range to blow shit up. When they get bored, they single each other out for verbal lashings and occasional beatings.

>being poor AND willingly sucking Google's dick
worse than ifags t b h

this is a beautiful image

might want to drop a title or provide a link if you want others to watch

Please red-pill me on the ongoing situation. Is Burgerland headed towards another civil war? Is the far left winning?
I want the truth.

BB10

I love Kellyanne.

>Americans weren't the white supremacists and eugenicists
>nazis never killed larpers in the night of long knives
>Mussolini wasn't actually the better example of modern day fascism before Hitler autistically ruinied it forever
Larper nation desu

>read about the Revolution
>get to the bit about the sparrows

;_;

just what the fuck exactly is happening? It seems like every lefty institution is going full-on communist. Even the GOP is being retarded.

Trump didn't even say anything factually incorrect. Are they just REALLY hoping that nobody is paying attention? I mean the internet exists.

This seems extremely fishy. Something tells me this is all scripted. Keep a keen eye out, pedes. Somethin' ain't right.

AWOO

She's a pretty nice lady.

they are trying color revolution tactics
but everyone has good housing, unemployment is going down, and people can still afford groceries and other goods with ease
if the feds crash the markets, it might happen, until then it's all just bullshit

right,because anyone that isn't a total fucking cuck is by default a larping retard

It's heading there but the left will be crushed.

>"oh god oh god please don't make me pick up a tool and do actual work"
Can't wait for this proletarian utopia where everyone writes about queer theory and designs uniforms for 3 weeks and then dies because no one was fucking farming

pascal's wager

If the lefty faggots are right and genetics don't matter, nothing changes

If the right is right and genetics do matter, unless we change course we will become a third world nation and it will be irreversible.

The left will win until the breaking point. Then it will be over in a blink of an eye, and there will no longer be a left, for a long time. If the federal government collapses into civil war, there is no group that will suffer more than the modern white liberal.

Indeed.

What did those chinks do to the birbs? I swear I'll make Nanking look like daycare.

@137831178
troll or genuine retard? i can't tell anymore

This. Its on. Normies wont get it till its almost too late. The chinese started turning in people they called " rightys". No shit. You cant make this shit up. Lol

>bunch of a screaming anarchists campaign to ban something

yes this will be such a popular idea with voters

>talking about how bannon talking about crushing ethno nationalism isn't a good thing means i am a spencer larper
you're all fucked in the head

People have complained about these civil war monuments before, but the extent of action this time is new. The southern states obviously don't budge, but I guess Virginia's governor is not on our side.

Unlikely that there will be another civil war, this is basically another chimpout, but if it goes too far it could push a lot of white moderates over the fence to our side.

tl;dr left trying to be smart by breaking shit, nothing unusual, just this time it's more personal.

If this shit gets to me I will be the poster child of nazism because I'd shoot them in self defense. I carry every day now because of antifa and the increased muggings in my nearby city.

thanks user. I'm already deeply concerned about the upcoming election in Norway. I just want the world to be safe and prosperous.

>one to go
What did he mean by this?

actual comintern shoot on sight

Adblock you dumb nigger

guys i'm getting really scared. I don't wanna die in a civil war ohgod i'm shaking. I'm literally shaking right now guys.

Please stop the LARPing I just want a comfy life of soda and pizza poppers I don't wanna be tortured to deeath because of my shitposts online oh please trump save me oh god

oh please oh god smoeone help me oh god please no civil war please please plase god oh god please...

Basically what happened with the Bolsheviks. Half of them were Okhrana double agents. There were rumors that even Stalin had been.

>but everyone has good housing, unemployment is going down, and people can still afford groceries and other goods with ease
for now.

Charlottesville was manufactured in hopes that the Alt Right would shoot ANTIFA. Don't fall into that trap.

>mao oversees harvest
>birb shows up and pecks some grain
>mao orders all sparrows killed to save grain
>hundreds of millions of citizens genocide a billion sparrows
>insect population explodes out of control and eats all grain
>30-40 million starve to death

Keep them coming, these are gold.

the little vaginas keep squealing: "you can't be pro-white! i dont know what to do when I'm called a nazi. let's just give up on being white people and celebrate the browning of America!"

>1 russia
>2 trump is like hitler

chill tf out and read some baller hentai you dumb gay nerd

Kek the more I know. Bet they smuggled the white emigres out?

You can be uncucked without autistically screeching about a war and a regime that that ended 70 years ago every time you go to a public rally

no more wenches of varying dimensions!

>Is the far left winning?
They're quarantined in cities, and as everyone knows, cities are extremely flammable.

>I just want the world to be safe and prosperous.

We all do.

Dont respond to memeflags

What is this from?

Your whole country is a meme

What's going on here?

>Diversity courses in all disciplines must also be required.
>The Marxist brainwashing isn't working we need more

All of what that individual stated is already in effect. He's the product of it's brainwashing.

How tragically ironic.

>Bannon sounds optimistic as hell in his latest interview
>Says that his opponents in the administration are "wetting their pants," has plans to oust them soon
>Says that the trade war with China is going well
Today was a good day just for this. /ourguy/ Bannon is doing well, even with all of the traitors and cuckservatives that have managed to weasel their way into the administration

there's nothing going on. just marginals groups mostly composed of pussies pretending to be warriors
youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY

Is Tapper /ourguy/?

which is literally what i just said,what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Puffy
Fag.

>

Lol they are so scared of being labeled alt-left

It won't make his tv show.

performance art