DEMAND TO SEE HEATHER HEYER'S AUTOPSY REPORT

>no blood
>no visible trauma
>ended up on the hood of the middle car in the accident
>possibly given CPR
>extremely obese. Probably over 250

What do you think her autopsy report will say, Sup Forums?

Does anybody else think she's a qt3.14?

It's not an autopsy. It's an excavation. It's gonna take some time

Death by whopper.

>implying she actually died

im sure an elephant would.

She has a cute face, and if the rest of her was fairly slim, she'd be pretty hot.

RIP HALEY
TAKEN MOMENTS BEFORE HER DEATH

Wolf Blitzer killed her with a stone circumcizing blade.

It was a heart attack we already know

I'm not blind

Let her rest in peace.

Upon collision with the car several McChickens were ejected from her stomach and became lodged in her lungs

heart attack

She's was a landwhale. Also, she was literally a communist (IWW) and a coal-burner.

They can't do the autopsy till she stops jiggling, the medical examiner been waiting almost a week.

32 is young for a heart attack even at her size, but I can see her having some other kind of attack from obesity and fear which led to her death.

Say it was just a heart attack... Like no broken bones or anything. Is that still murder?

If she did die from a heart attack, the guy would still get aggravated assault, battery, attempted murder...and all that stuff

>0 No.1
fuck you you stupid nigger

>jiggles in antifa
my fucking sides

more like 314 pounds

she died from cuck CPR

She tasks me, yes.

Its not young. Overly obese childrens hearts and organs fail all the time.

What happened was the "trama" was too much for her already struggling heart. She went into cardiac arrest.
If she was fit she probally would have lived.

>Every car crash must leave the person in an unrecognizable state to be fatal
>What is whiplash

take away 100 pounds, 10 years and the 2 miles of dick she took up her anus, then sure

>ended up on the hood of the middle car in the accident

The girl getting CPR has a black shirt on

I dont see her on the hood of the car like you said.

Show me.

I don't want to be a dick because she died, but the rolls man, the fuck rolls, and that jiggle. Christ sake.

yeah maybe it's just because she's obese, but every time I see that it looks like ridiculously violent CPR
almost like an untrained person is mimicking what she saw on TV
hell normal, life-saving CPR by a professional can cause injuries

is that faggot in the gloves with the stupid messenger bag panicking next to the EMTs the one that tried to """""help""""" her

It's hard to start a heart filled with marscapone.

nevermind I scrolled down

A mob of violent criminals assemble to attack lawabiding citizens legally practising their constitutional rights because they don't like the citizens ideas.
(How unamerican can you get?)
They even illegally block the highway with cars and teenaged landwhales and the death that all this violent crime causes is blamed on the victims, collectively.
Welcome to dystopia, 1984. The alt left are now about to erase Americas heritage on the back of the shrill hysteria screeched by MSM.
This is really happening. It is not a drill.

Its obvious.

You dont give somebody who had blunt force trauma CPR.

Just use Logic and Occam's Razor.

Actual CPR usually cracks ribs
t. Nightshift nurse at cardiac intermediary unit

The only reason to give CPR is because the heart stopped.

This pig aint bleeding out.

She is having a heart attack.

EMT here. If you're pulseless and apneic, you give them CPR.

Was probably dead from heart failure before the car ever hit.

I demand to see her vag

he isn't going to get any of that because:

1) violent armed mob

2) schizophrenia

I have been asking for the autopsy report. I don't think she died.

OP stop not being a faggot.

It's not unknown to break ribs of patient during CPR

Government Worker who got caught taking an extra paid vacation day and got what she deserved.

Next time stay at work

CPR is a violent procedure. It's common to fracture ribs, thats why you shouldn't do CPR unless your are a trained medical professional because they can sue you even if it saved their lives

WAY to much pressure! Probably cracked her sternum. Bet he never took a legitimate CPR class (YouTube does NOT count) Probably KILLED her by his own hand.

Sure her heart stopped and she is not breathing.

But is that the cause of being stuck by a car or by being a huge fat slob ?

*McDonalds tune plays*

kek agrees, the dudes gonna walk.

If he didnt hit her with the car is it really his fault she had a heart attack and died?

>mfw the autopsy shows she died from choking on a french frie

>after beginning my preliminary examination i quickly discovered the patient wasn't a patient at all but a large bag of mayonnaise

What kind of Punishment should the Fake News get for spreading a Lie that caused soo much drama?

kek

killurself, fed

I already know she died from cholesterol induce heart attack.

>pedo flag

>clover field filled with centipedos

checked

She probably just died of a heart attack. All the skinny liberals survived.

Thus

>quints

Kek

Whatcha gonna do with that big fat gut?
jiggle jiggle jiggle.

Based on face alone she might have
had a penchant for benzos or pain meds.

Too fat to get out of the road. Pedestrians only have right of way on crosswalks and corners.

I mean what a dumb bitch. The car literally says dodge on it.

I'd sue her family for vehicle damage.

Who cares she's fat. And dead.

> altright.com
> Daniel Frieberg
> Artkos Publishing
> Publishes Alexander Dugin ex KGB aka National Bolshevism
> Dugin is cool with Israel 100%, he thinks they've "built" a great system (by stealing it from the US)
> Spencer also agrees with Israel racial theory
> The race push justifies Israel's hatred towards Palestine, Iran, Syria, and eventually you, goyim.
> Alex Jones features Dugin like a good guy
> Trump doesn't exactly disavow the altright bc its useful for destroying white culture and identity
> City officials start taking down historical landmarks of American History, specifically of the South, which were vehemently anti-bank; just like Bolshevik revolution 1917.
> Blacks, Jews and SJWs now attacking G. Washington and Andrew Jackson monuments because racism

Not much longer until they burn the constitution and bill of rights because they were written by racist slave owners... Keep playing into their politics of cultural marxism. Wake the fuck up.

Is this her?

If it is, there's no way she didn't just die of a heart attack.

Zero upper-body trauma. She wasn't crushed or she wouldn't be on the hood.

If she hit the windshield hard enough to die, her girth would have cracked it in some way.

Her legs weren't trapped- they aren't long enough to go down the hood in that picture- they are either on the hood or off to the side.

She freaked out and her fat-clogged heart couldn't take it.

myocardial infarction

CNN reporting that she was killed by Trumpresidentitis. Gateway Pundit is citing an independent report that it was AltLeftism.

How can u tell

Yep Set The Kike Free!

The Boy Dindu Your Honor!

no pics of this girls disgusting body besides that CPR gif?

In all seriousness, did you see her mother at the memorial talking about how her childhood was challenging and full of negotiation? So, single mother, bad parenting that treated her like an equal?

Nevermind. She did go flying a bit. Visible in some videos. But still, no broken windshield?

>if fit she would have survived
19 other people certainly did

No black shirt PAY ATTENTION RETARD

mayb she hit her head

Woah. Those digits. You're right

She died of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the wrong reason. 100 years ago people would have chaulked it up to a point for the enemy. These days people dont know have any self accountability. Grow up faggots. Go to a fight expect a fight.

why would you need to cpr for a head trauma

spbp

also i bet heart attack

:D

Actually a cracked sternum/ribcage is not the worst thing to happen during CPR. Some first aid documents say not to worry, since a cracked rib cage is better than death.

Besides, I don't know how you would cracking a sternum with all that fat padding in her chest.

I snowboard and have falled from 25ft straight onto my asshole breaking my sternum. I didnt die. If fat fucks cant handle falling 3ft onto their side then no should be responsible because they cant simply put the pork down. No kids? Wow bitch you dont even have the non-excuse that most fatties use. If you fall from 10ft and die you deserve it for being do body-unaware that you cant even gather berries like the most basic bitch. -God

why is the other fatty masturbating her?

She was dead even without the car. Cardiac arrest was imminent.

The man who hit her is a angel to relive her of pain.

F

Are there any photos showing anything close to resembling blood?

>DEMAND TO SEE HEATHER HEYER'S AUTOPSY REPORT

Why? Getting hit by a car will kill you dead retard

no they cant

Sweet, I need to get myself some schizophrenia.

Shouldn't she be on the left side?

Just mimic the symptoms. Psychology is a pseudoscience.

this is false flag fake news bait

This, imagine how stressed her body must have been waddling around all day, fighting the fash. A dead-whale walking if you ask me.

What did you just say to me?! Leave me alone!