post ur dicks

wtf?

SOROS BTFO

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

It's all jewed up. Post your flag.

leftist shills incoming

Post to somewhere other than jewtube

>"crowds cheering"
>literally just a video of some guys watching the car drive by in confused bewilderment while some voices offscreen cheer, probably audio that's been pasted in from somewhere else

illegitimate and homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=zmouJ-ABe-w

Stop using that you tube shit.

Just saw comments on there drop from 36 to 17. :S

none of this seems like evidence of anything. Why do so many people on Sup Forums claim that any time something happens that makes the right look bad it must be a psyop? Stupidity is not limited to any one section of politics, there are idiots in all parts.

SLID IT

>pobably audio that's been pasted in from somewhere else
It is. The original video was posted here a bunch the other day. There was no cheering. OP is just a huge fag.

bump

I hope all of you watched the whole 2:12 minutes.

>IWantToBelieve.jpg

ITS A PSY OP

It's because they had orders to stand down. Cannot engage.

Bump. Its getting slid.

bump

bump. Seems like the charlottesville gov set this entire event up, the car, the kkk, the entrance to the park, the helicopter.
This was a birthday present from george soros to himself.
The black panther mayor sacrificed a leftist protestor and baked alaskas eyes.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

It's sliding holy fug stop it

Bump

Bump!

thank you kind anons.

bump

Bump again for interest, see what comes of this.

bump

Kinda looks like those cops were just getting there. Like if derpy tranny ran up the alley and hung left she wouldn't be yelling 9-1-1, she would have ran in to them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw
I knew it, yet I'm still surprised.

fucking false flag on Soros' birthday. Sacrificed one of his own people bussed in. Fucking scum.

bump like a fucking rabid jackrabbit

This proves nothing
the people heard cheering could be responding to anything besides the car driving by, we dont even see who is cheering. Even if they were cheering at the car, what does that prove? they people right in the area would have no way of knowing what the car just did.

The other things like the cops standing around and some random pink hat and that thing in the street prove nothing at all. This post and video are not to be trusted.

shut the fuck up shill

Bumping

Ummm.... No matter the context of the video, that clearly isn't the driver who supposedly did it.