THE DRIVER WASN'T WEARING GLASSES

James wears his eyeglasses IN EVERY PHOTO WE SEE HIM IN.

At first I thought he wore shades because at the rally it looked like it but two photos taken at separate times (bottom left and bottom right) show that he has transition lenses (get darker depending on sunlight). Then in the top right you see James from a while back posing with a car.

The close up of the driver after the crash has NO GLASSES ON.

Clearly James can't see well if he's eyeglasses all the time, so how the fuck did he expect to hit anything without his glasses, unless the driver WASN'T FUCKING JAMES.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hacoo
youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII
youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's already been established that this is a false flag

burn it all

the more proof the better

Is the top left real?

It hasnt' been well established you retard. Posting it on Sup Forums doesn't make it well established

Wow, you're right Op, those glasses are surgically attached to his head and impossible to take off. This MUST be a false flag.

Antifa broke his glasses and he could not see clearly.

The accident happened because his vision was impaired.

good point no way he backs out like a stunt driver without his glasses

doesn't look like him to me, that army guy was a much closer match

why would he willingly take them off

if that really isn't him in the car shouldn't he be able to prove it somehow?

Even the facial fat of the driver is wrong, driver has a very muscular jawline, as for the pudgy guy, well that speaks for itself.

You faggots still haven't found out this is a proven photoshop?

b-but his high school teacher said he was fascinated with history when he was in high school! Certainly he is a white supremacist

>It was an accident
the only true redpill

>What is eye surgery
>What is reading glasses

this

>people can't take off their glasses
>ever

It's probably the same dude, eyebrows match 100%.

They obviously fell off because of the impact. Yes he killed the fat bitch and good on him. Hail victory!

or may be OP he is just a dumbass motherfucker? orcam's razor shithead

>driver has a very muscular jawline
[citation needed]

people who need reading glasses usually don't wear them when they are out on public, especially if they don't need to read books. People who use glasses everywhere have myopia and can't see shit far away

It was posted about an hour after on Sup Forums by an user who made some webmd's showing the differences. There's serious autism at work on this board and spooky scooby doo squad stuff but it looks almost too perfect for starting a conspiracy

proof

Do you not have eyes you roofucker? Even the haircuts don't match in ops photo.

yeah when i first saw that i was like holy shit thats john cena

no it hasn't
>we dindu nuffin

do you think his glasses could have flown off his face when he crashed into a car?

Or it could just be that he doesn't use glasses while driving, like a lot of people do.

he needed to see clearly

Is it just me or does it look like the driver has a goatee? James doesn't have a goatee. Fuck this bothers me

He wasn't wearing glasses here. Do you really think the "feds" noticed this tiny detail and took away his eyeglasses? They probably fell off (or he removed them) while he was ridin dirty.

>you faggot
>you retard
>its been proven

These are actual shills.

Hes wearing the same white polo though.

lmao i wish

they make you take off your eyewear for mug shots
at least they do in VA
dont ask how i know this

i just don't understand why Sup Forums keeps going out of its way to defend these dumbfucks, it just makes us look even worse

Reminder it wasn't him

this

archive.fo/hacoo

I know who it was, and why this and that, but, here's a video!
>youtube.com/watch?v=TEnuanyRKII

Scruff above lips is way different

Uh-oh, I've been called a shill!!11~!!!

Very funny, Schlomo.

Can confirm that's basically standard international practice in 2017, especially if you have those glasses that are also sunglasses.

Anyone else think this guy looks like a younger "Jeb!"?

It is a different car.

>1 post by this ID
shill spotted

Is this pic of him checking his rear view mirror when struck by bat girl/boy, or is this pick from when he was backing out?

Who cards let the shit bag rot:)

They make you take off anything that could conceal any discernible, identifiable unique features.

I can't see his Jawline at all, perhaps you can highlight it for me?

NO REPLIES
>LUL

he musta gone to a plastic surgeon to have those glasses removed

wtf it looks nothing like him. fucking Hilary....

it was him.

just look.

That's interesting. I was thinking today it does look like him in the car. But those glasses are the gay ones that transition from sunglasses to eye glasses. So I do wonder a bit...
The car differences. A windshield could be replaced, and maybe he opted for a heated one and his car didn't come with that. The decals can be changed, but why are the wheels the same? I think it's the same car.

>the left wanted a crazed killer nazi
>all it got was autistic r63 velma
I so want this to be true.

The two bottom shots are of him at the protest hours, before wearing his glasses.
So are you suggesting that he left the protest, went and get laser eye surgery in virginia (not his home state) and got back to the protest in under an hour and was able to drive after laser eye surgery, drove back to the protest all to see if pigs can be made to fly?

What do the three pictures where he is outside of a vehicle have in common?

You are fucking retarded OP

What the fug?

Pic taken from NYT article.

Looks like he's backing out.

do we know the time between when this home picture was taken and the event?

Yeah, I noticed that too.
But what can we do about it?
The MSM won't even play the video of the car stopping, being swarmed by people bashing the car and THEN he backs up.
We're in a war with the MSM.
We've known it for a long time.
They're befuddled at how many of US know it.
They keep doubling down on trying to control the narrative.
Did you see the VICE piece on it.
They wouldn't show THAT part of the video and the smug little bitch asks the guy to describe it to him, like it's some conspiracy theory.

These comparison pictures would be a lot more useful if you posted the pic of the kid when he's not wearing glasses you dumb faggot

Not a false flag, but could've been accidental

Either way he'll be acquitted and people will chimp out

Someone else noticed that they thought he was backing out, Thanks for the reply.

What is the source on OP's image. I couldn't enhance that original pic to see a face, just a blur. Is that face a meme?

Long enough for him to get a windshield replacement.
Oh no wait I'm sure it's some super sekrit government operation they poured millions of dollars into and just happened to slip up on the most basic of shit. I'm sure they did it "just to taunt us" like all the GizzaPaters believe.

Anyone notice the cans stuck in the windshield are different? one is a water bottle the other looks like a spray can maybe

There is also much more damage than I thought. I thought the cars radiator stayed intact and the car remained driveable with no frame or alignment issues. This damages look to be more than superficial body damage.

can't find any of him without glasses, which further proves my point

they deleted his facebook so who knows

lel. He's not Superman. He can take his glasses off and still be the same person.

The driver of the car looked nothing like the Jew in custody. This was a false flag.

Looks absolutely nothing like him. The eyes are way farther apart and he looks like some kind of CIA Chad not some 20 year old dweeb

Any user CarFag have thoughts on the extent of the body damage? Terrorist Ram Job vs Accident

also take a look at the darker grey racing stripe up the middle of the car surrounding the dodge emblem, doesn't appear in the old photo where he's wearing a red shirt

You can see the glasses in the fucking image you retards!

COMPARE
O
M
P
A
R
E

This post right here in this thread has it.

WHERE ARE THE STRIPES?

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?

- Airbags also did not deploy.
- VIN is registered with a sunroof; car has none.

Came to post this.

He collided with the land whale so it's possible his glasses flew off thanks to his NO AIRBAGS CIA ENHANCEMENT

Ur right tho, it's definitely a different car no doubt

He might have taken had some sunglasses he's used to wearing while driving. Transitions don't work behind a windshield.

BECAUSE THE STRIPES ARE THE PRISON JUMPSUIT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKWIT.

There are a million better pieces of proof than just the fact that the jumpsuit pattern isn't exactly the same on every jumpsuit. They're not made fucking standardized. They're made of the same pattern but the fabric was just turned.

I take off my glasses when I drive too, fuck off faggotass.

Car the challenger directly collided with

youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

My theory is that the no glasses picture is actually photoshopped. It came out of nowhere and I think that it's not real. Has anyone else tried to legit lighten the pic and gotten that same result?

the stripes on the car, moron

Thank You