Find this guy on Twitter and somehow contact his step-dad so that he can beat the shit out of that faggot

Find this guy on Twitter and somehow contact his step-dad so that he can beat the shit out of that faggot.

Bumping cause no man should go bald if it's not genetic

This pisses me off beyond belief

>worthless nigger has a step-dad

Surprise!

Being a step dad ever. Fuck roasties and their progeny, there is a reason they are alone

I thought pol was against doxxing? Faggot.

>admitting the intent to cause grievous bodily harm

Uses a new shampoo bottle everyday?

We destroyed Logan the jew via doxxing. Sup Forums never doxes innocents unlike those antifaggots who hurt several civilians by wrongly accusing them of being nazis.

thats kinda funny

>someone posts a funny made-up story on the internet
>not even a big deal if it was real, just an average rank unless you're some kind of virgin that thinks women actually care about your hair

8B
Or
B8

Isn't nair wax? How would that make him go bald?

Sorry my englando not the best in world like china numbah 1 i meant gently tickle with love :)

BLUMPF

Stealing his mane from a man is a punishable offence. Of course if you're a beta cuck with inferior genetics and a bald egg you won't mind much.

only for le poor innocent nazis

Fuck off /leftpol/ nigger
Back to your discord

There's also a cream that comes in a shampoo bottle-like container, but that shit is pugnant as fuck. Unless he somehow removed the smell (I don't think shampoo alone could do it) there's no way he couldn't tell.

>137833870
Antifas doxxed people who where bleeding heart leftists in their wild race to "unmask the nazi111".
You're literally hurting your own people you subservient shill.

Nair isn't a wax, it's like an acid that burns off the hair.

LOL since when? I personally know pol and he has always loved a good dox

>SJW creates skinhead
Pottery

>Nazis get doxed
>Sup Forums goes "REEEEEEEE"
>Finds an anti-Trump person
>Sup Forums goes "DOX HIM"

It's an open war. You know it since you're on the other side you commie scum.

>my mom's husband

bump for justice