This is HUGE

This is HUGE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

Latest tonight from John Solomon at The Hill
This meeting between Rohrabacher and Assange today at the embassy was really really important
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

Rumors floating Hillary indicted as early as next week

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897986918083940352
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm so goddamn hard

Bump

It really might be it this time.

Has ben explained this? Hopefully it wasnt just a prank

This is it lads.

We're going past the horizon this time.

No looking back

> Johnson said that he arranged for the meeting to happen and that Rohrabacher would be the envoy in charge of bringing back a deal to the Trump White House. Assange has taken asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy since August 2012 after facing sexual assault charges in Sweden.

My guess? A video by Seth Rich, in his own words..."All my life I can wanted to make a difference...".

> fter TheDC broke the news of the meeting, Rohrabacher put out a statement in which he said Assange “emphatically stated that the Russians were not involved in the hacking or disclosure of those emails.” The three met for three hours and Rohrabacher is the first congressman to have visited the WikiLeaks founder

Rohrabacher, who known for being sympathetic to Russia, meets Assange, who's MSM wants everyone to believe is a Russian hack, and he has prove that would undermine the entire intelligence agency and essentially help Russia get off the hook.

The entire media will easily be able to discredit this, which would taint any indictment of the DNC without clear and convincing evidence. Rohrabacher might even be labelled a traitor after this.

friendly reminder

pic related was the last paragraph of a GIGANTIC expose on Assange that just came out a couple days ago in the new yorker

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country

wait what did dilbertman mean by onle less mass hysteria?

who the fuck cares about the media. There are still some rational judges in the USA.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME /PO/?

More info here.

I won't believe this shit till I actually see it. Hillary being indicted at this point is just plain unbelievable. The FBI literally said she committed a crime, but since it's Hillary she'll walk so forgive me for not being optimistic. That being said I would love to see this shit if not solely for the CNN butthurt.

>The entire media will easily be able to discredit this,
Their opinion doesn't really matter when it comes to the law m8.

>newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/21/julian-assange-a-man-without-a-country
holy shit hadn't seen this

One down: The Russia thing will be put to rest.

One to go: Trump is a literal Nazi, IMPEACH!!

This.
Too good to believe.
Still, if ANYTHING comes of this, even if its just a little more public distrust especially in the democratic side of the government, It'll be great.

What's with the date in the URL

I thought it was already put to the rest because of the video of the cnn producers or some shit confirming it’s fake?

>assange reveals his source
LITERAL FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

THE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE IS DYING

It's gotta be really fucking important if he's doing that.

ha i didn't notice that
julian assange is a future fag

Fake and gay

Magazines put the date for when it releases in their actual magazine.

but i guess they put shit online before it's released in print. so the url date reflects the print publishing date.

no one actually listens to veritas shit. some media faggots admitting to pushing a narrative is also not smoking gun proof

you beat me to it

>Hillary indicted
On what charges? I'm curious what evidence they could have

I wouldn't get too excited. I'm not sure how to read this.

It probably means a bit more in this circumstance. If someone tries to press charges (whatever they may be), people will just say that it's Russia interfering again. And given how the intel community strongly backs its story, no judge is going to move this case forward. But given Assange's track record, he probably doesnt have anything.

On Monday nothing will happen, narrative will stay the same, no followup.

Assange died like 9 months ago

Its him saying he will make statements to the public, not through a third party.

His meeting with that rep isn't him making statements to a third party.

If he has evidence that can't be ignored or spun it will discredit everyone.

The people who post at The Hill have already said this.

No matter WHAT evidence is presented, people will not believe it. There could be a video of Seth Rich saying he was the DC Leaker and they would say it doesn't prove anything.

Also... if Russia goes away, Race War will become their priority.

The comments are saying he's calling bullshit on the meeting.

>The comments are saying he's calling bullshit on the meeting.

No its not

Guy, Mueller called a grand jurt a few weeks ago. Everyone thought Trump, I never heard an official name but media went dead fucking quite real quick...

Will see on Monday. I'm just a bit apathetic at this point since none of the "happenings" ever really came. Not too confident this will be anything of importance.

come on user, that's a little bit too much lel, whats next hes gonna make anime real?

This week just keeps getting better and better. I hope to god it continues. Everyone is losing their collective shit over everything. Please let there be a fucking extra terrestrial invasion next.

assange is going to expose all these fucking traitors and crooks in washington. deep state fucks, spooks, and so on. it'll stop a second civil war. that's why he's going to do it.

>the new yorker
Was Kill All White Males Illustrated not ready by press time?

Why do you think they're making a big deal about evil Nazis?

They know the Russian stuff is over.

Thats its official publish date for the print edition
Holy fuck
It is fucking happening

This week just keeps getting better and better.

Bump

This is going to create the biggest fuckfest yet holy fuck
Wait til you hear these people screaming traitor and Russia tomorrow about Rohrabacher and Assange
Holy fucking shit

They might try to fucking murder Trump, start a civil war, nuke Russia or all three. Jesus fuck lads get a good god damn nights rest tonight because that will be it for a while

I capped that myself when it was there its real and straight.

>hillary indicted next week
come on, you cocktease. we've heard this before

it's going to get crazier as the eclipse gets closer.

Her and her husband along with Lynch for obstruction of justice, then they will decide that there are reasonable prosecutors willing to bring a case against her handling of e-mails, using all plus more of the evidence that Comey laid out last July

He's calling the new yorker piece made up horse shit

Yes.

Please be true

>They might try to fucking murder Trump, start a civil war, nuke Russia or all three.

Nah, they'll just say oops, our sources were wrong, and what about those evil Nazis, go..., guys?

I agree with you!

yeah, we already knew this. Seth Rich, what's so new to sperg out about?

bumping thread.

who is this 6/10 qt?

anyone have that hannity tweet?

the one with weird punctuation and random caps?
what did he mean by that, came out around the same time as Ben's tweet

assange is a fag shyster

didn't have shit

MJB triumph pooopz on him

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897986918083940352

What's his fucking problem?

> A press release from the California congressman’s office stated that Rohrabacher “plans to divulge more of what he found directly to President Trump.”

People stuffing garbage in a trash can so it doesn't come out easily
>don't be that guy that does this

That's a good point. Weird huh. At the same time they tried real hard to start a race war.

Justice be done.
His name was Seth Rich, never forget.

I'm thinking that the guy had other shit going on in his life

This was not a reaction to the stuck garbage.

Super Male Vitality.

>it's real

yeah it is probably important but he wants a deal because he knows he can't live in an embassy forever. So it is a win-win situation. I really think this could e a major happening because however it ends, you can be sure that Assange has an "insurance".

Radical Left, Establishment Destroy Trump media, Pay close attention. Tick tock, tick Tock. Coming soon. Best, Sean
6:02 PM - 16 Aug 2017

Its not Hillary.

Fuck that. I'll gladly serve in any kind of war imaginable against other humans, but I'm A-scared of Ayy lmaos

lol is this real?

Im going to bed. Keep me posted.
Also chekked

>congressmen meeting with Assange
This is big. I hope he can work out some kind of immunity deal at some point. I feel bad for the guy.

>muh 6 million calories

Checked, and PLEASE let this finally happen! Let it all get blown apart and exposed.

Based on what part of that tweet, do you make that assumption? Czechoslovakian cock monger.... North Strombicklian Biff Chisler.... Shamefully Shaven Shoe Shining Sudanese Shit Shifter.

>Holy Shit

perhaps in conjunction with what';s happening here, the traitorous (((dual-citizens))) with that(((country))) can be outted and banished to that (((country))) if they love it so much and parasitically use this country to enrich (((their country))). Get (((their))) influence out of our gov't and society finally for good.

Lel can you imagine the outrage? Its going to be glorious then we can go full 14? 88 isn't yet tho right?

Alt left will riot like monkeys

how do you get not hillary from that?

what did he mean by that tweet?

Might explain why clintons are currently here in canada quebec.

They will just claim trump nazi and not get deported.

Clever rats.

i've got two big, blue fucking balls because everyone is teasing my cock

The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!

Yup, claim hes gonna Hillary them or some shit and that they cant face a fair trial in the US anymore or some shit. And the cucks in Canada or Britbong or an embassy of a country they raped will take them in...

I laugh upon those who doubt Trump and doubt the imprisonment of Hillary. It is a foregone conclusion, and part of destiny. The memes foretold, and so it shall be done.

seriously..

And does Trump and Assange have a date set for a meeting?

the shilling in this place has gotten really bad lately.

I'm probably gonna leave pol until september or atleast go check out the other chans Sup Forumss

honestly i cant tell the difference between subtle bait threads and all out shill threads.

if i get cucked by this - i'm done

SAUCE.

Bump

>yawnnnnnnnn im sleepy!

fuck off shill

Can we trust Assange???