I was lucky to have a conservative History teacher in high school, who red pilled us on the fed...

I was lucky to have a conservative History teacher in high school, who red pilled us on the fed. What do you think History class is like for the kids now?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

#TRENCH FOOT!

My brother in law teaches history at a private school in Atlanta. I asked him what his focus was, and he said, "The Civil War".
>My Favorite Civil War Relic

I swear, I see those Civil War belt buckles with bullet holes in them everywhere.

Was everyone back then taking dick shots?

>TLDR
Hoard Gold, Silver, Ammo & Food

Kevin MacDonald will tell you

www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

maybe you could sell it for more if you shot through it

>Gut Shots Always Kill
Faggot Dreams of Cock

This was literally my history class in grade school

>teacher: hey kids what do you think canadian culture is?
>hockey!
>being friendly!
>beavers and moose!
>teacher: 'hmmmm anything else?
>....
>we don't know
>teacher: thats right, nothing! Canadian identity is the absence of identity!
>ummmm okay?
>teacher: thats why we need multiculturalism to fill the void!

This was in the late 90s/early 2000s so I can only imagine what it's like now

literally American education as well.

Just graduated from High School in June. My senior year European history teacher was a good looking woman in her late thirties. She was a bitter liberal woman. Her bitterness probably stemmed form the fact that her looks were fading, she had no kids, and she didn't seem to have long term partner. She was the type of woman who was probably a slut throughout her twenties, and now regrets it.
Anyways, here are some memories I have of her teaching the class:
>She constantly referenced the bravery of women in wars, particularly WW1. She never commented on men's bravery.
>Never failed to shit on Trump when the opportunity presented itself.
>Mentioned how the communist could be forgiven for their crimes because they helped industrialize Russia.
>When she read a quote from a philosopher explaining how the ideal woman should be "virtuous ," she scoffed.

These are what I remember for now, but there's definitely more.

Fuck, that makes me mad. Canadian history is quite rich, and I'm proud of my true Canadian identity.

>in grad school to teaching High School in New York State

wish me luck lads

I had to take a Canadian Studies course for my degree so I took Canadian History Since Confederation and holy fuuuuuck was it painful.

The prof's lectures were great but the book we used read like a 20-something tumblr post, and constantly reminded us that John A. MacDonald was just a racist bitter white man who accomplished nothing then there would be a three page spread on some literally who native woman who could weave good cedar hats.

Anything a white male did in Canadian history was written off as nothing but anything by a coloured person or a woman was considered amazing and godly. I should find it and scan some pages.

Oh my fucking God I am shaking with rage right now.

Young men didn't die for this shit.

American history teacher I had was a slightly right of center , basketball teacher, he himself only tried to explain a few political ideas, and mostly let us discuss(stepping in only if he had to restrain our bickering), however I'm in a conservative state, in the school district of that state, he gave me hope in a future education reform , that will fix all the school/college bullshut we have now.

>Abos dindu nuffin
>White man is raycyss
>Muh 7 quadrillion

That's how my history classes went.

Oh man my HS history teacher was the best
>cursed in class
>told us we don't matter n the grand scope of things
>democracy has been perverted
>money speaks louder than the majority
>question everything
I hope schools still have teachers like this

Angelfire still exists? Why? How?

My god I had a republican state senator for a US gov teacher in college.

My high school teacher 8 years ago was a democrat, but he was open and conscious about it. The first class was about perspective and how there were two sides to every historical event. Told us he was a democrat and that we needed to decide for ourselves what to believe and to think of things objectively and in context.

I hope to God he lives to teach my three younger brothers when they get there.

Ours was relatively liberal, and a historical revisionist to some degree, but damn, I was in lov with her - she was no more than 10 years older than me and yet she was a perfect teacher; it's as if she's been doing it for decades. She was a total babe, as well.