King Nigger, Hillary, and Cankles will be among those indicted next week

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897986918083940352
youtube.com/watch?v=nGtAP0_Hsns
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/sex-trafficking-sting/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably not, would be amusing though

As funny as it would be, I highly doubt that is an authentic quote.

Shadilay

MUST READ BOMBSHELL RE: TRUMP AND ASSANGE WORKING TOGETHER
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

HANNITY KNOWS
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/897986918083940352

Ok
Keep me informed

>just in time for the eclipse
Moloch will be pleased.

It's begun

OOOUUGGHHYESS!

Link to email?

K . . . KEEP ME POSTED

I need local news sources for all of these. I tried to bring up an article about the total to defend Trump and it was written off as fake news.

They're next. The deal is that they don't stop until they get to the root of the coup in 1963. The Bushes, Sr. & W. both, Clinton, Clinton, Obama, and hundreds of aides, Secretaries and staffers.
fiat justitia ruat caelum

Guess what happens when you search for the words Let Justice Be Done Though The Heavens Fall

>Hillary, and Cankles
youtube.com/watch?v=nGtAP0_Hsns

What about fucking CNN literally admitting it

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/04/us/sex-trafficking-sting/index.html

Pizzagate is real

9/11 was a false flag
boston was a false flag
aurora was a false flag
gay nightclub was a false flag
sandy hook was a false flag

ISIS was a false flag
JFK was assasinated by George HW Bush

King KIKE BTFO

2 state solution will happen

Debt reset will happen
FED will end.
Secret technology released.

SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH MORE

I like this graphic
Source user?

That works, thank you. All I could dig up at the time was some fringe site, but it was like a month ago so before this article was written.

pic related

Popular sentiment among heroes of the Republic

dafaq is this witchy shit

if that happened the media would start screaming that trump is trying to jail his political enemies

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEYRE DOING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Well now I'm just expecting there to be some major form of sabotage before then to stop it from happening.

Accept it or civil war MSM as declared enemies of the state

she is the whore of babalon

>JFK was assasinated by George HW Bush
and almost Reagan too
Hinkley was friend of Bush family

Mena Airport, Barry Seal - movie coming out this fall "American Made"

i want to believe

In my fucking dreams

>implying the (((media))) is relevant

I can't take all this false hope. I want nothing more than to see that demon face justice. But it never really seems to happen.

Hol up! Are you saying, that Trump is literal Indiana Jones?

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

It'll never happen dumb fuck trump is a pawn of jews there isn't political solution

B-B-B-B-B-B U T HER EMAILS!

You guys are gettin nervous huh?

don't let your memes be dreams.

checked

CHECKED

Crawling back into the woodwork : what you fags will be doing on Tuesday

Obama no, next to impossible to jail an ex pres, but it's looking like top DNC people are going down and Hilldog herself.

I bet Trump pardons Shillary if she goes down too he will dangle that to the Democrats to get some big legislation passed, and they're all cucks so will sell themselves out fully to Trump for a pardon.

You sound like a tired old faggot whose run out of kids to eat.

You LOSE

We can only hope.

Trust me Obama is going to PRISON. They embezzled funds from the bailout.

Who's king kike? (((Soros)))?

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

>public hangings along the beltway
>not wicker men on the national mall

KING KIKE BRO

Yeah ok cunt when the 4 years are over and there's wall deportations travel ban blah blah maybe you'll wisen up
Prolly not
-t.Lifelong natsoc

What about Pizzagate?

It is.

ISIS is real and controlled by Israel. They are a target for America to justify an attack.

Benghazi was the gun-running hub for the region to fuel ISIS and Muslim terrorism, and Hillary let the 'ambassador' go down with the ship.

Filename mane, she hangin

That too. EVERYTHING.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

KEK HAS RETURNED

Sure thing, shill

Weird because the entire MSM and the left are trying to jail trump lol

WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER. TRUMP WILL END THE FED.

checked

I haven't seen synchronicity like this in quite some time. Perhaps this is an indication of real happening?

please god(trump)... make it happen

False hope: the shill

This thread is making my balls hot.

HUGE

This sounded like another leftypol LARP at first, but I see Shapiro is running his mouth.
What's his batting rate been like lately? Where did these rumors originate? It can't be Hannity, because he's tight-lipped.

Look at the time Ben Shaprio tweeted out.

GET ACKNOWLEDGED

Let's hope. I predict the sticky only gets a 1000 posts, though.

The thing is that the vast majority of posters on this board have no clue what's actually being slid and what topic dilution targets. They always think it's their stupid e-celeb happening threads or low-info-density conspiratard threads being slid. I know of one thing that was slid intensely this year, and probably very few people could name it off the top of their heads.

Do Americans not have spill kits or spill kit training?

Nobody cares for this bitch. focus on what's happening today faggot.

As much as I want this to be true, proof or GTFO faggot. I want their heads to roll, I want them and Holder held accountable for their crimes against the US citizens and abroad. But I need proof in order to believe.

Is he still active?

hiya, shill, welcome to Sup Forums.
we don't hold much in high regard here, but justice is one of them. even for rich white women who would have caused more harm to blacks than we could ever dream.

>2 state solution will happen

sadly the most absurd thing on the list

Nah shill.

You're literally so jaded by the job you have (because you know this doesn't do shit at all) and you're prolly too dumb to be creative so that's all you could come up with.

It sure is gonna suck for you years from now when they talk about the legend that is Donald Trump and you'll have to pretend you supported him. Deep down you'll know you didn't and deep down you'll realize how much of a pathetic slave you really were.

You didn't get to be part of the best experience of all time. I bet you haven't been happy since 2016. What a shame. What. A. Shame.

WTF are you talking about. She's old news, the rich get away with everything and unfortunately she will be one of them. FOCUS on what's happening today or they will remove not just statues/monuments you cuck.

SUCH AN OBVIOUS SHILL.

How much heroin have you injected in ur balls today...be honest

what will it accomplish, I forgot about her already. I'm focused on what's happening right now and it's coming faster than you think. Our president is being attacked from all directions and you care about this bitch?? So when does school start for you?

like the seth rich shit that never amounted to anything? FOCUS you faggot.

very nice

Listen faggot.

Julian Assange just met with a Republican Senator who told him Seth Rich LEAKED EVERYTHING.

You're done for too. They know who you are. Enjoy the FEMA camp.

Truly, Kek walks among us, as his chosen people.

Praise.

Get a load of this guy. Double shilling, trying to push us to civil war before the DNC collapses entirely while simultaneously trying to distract us from the impending indictment of Hillary.

Bro, you try spilling 4 tons of adhesive on a concrete floor and see how far a rag gets ya.

Still believe

How pathetic is ur existence? Be honest with us.

Nothing will happen.

Trump is not your average President, neither is Duerte..

my sides

He's here isn't he?

the good news is theyre going to have a hard time spinning that because pretty much every lefty faggot is sucking muellers dick because they think hes going to destroy trump

Did you even read this? It says zero about trump and assange working together.

Remember when they sucked Comey's cock and nothing happened? They turned on him.

They will turn on Mueller too.

>The deal is that they don't stop until they get to the root of the coup in 1963

don't tell me they are gonna blow the lid on the kennedy case? could that be why whitehouse user uses a picture of kennedy? is trump going to expose all the conspiracies??

OK, we'll see about this next month. In the mean time they will take down more of our, well mines, history and you'll be back in school. Don't let the bullies beat ya, fight back this time.