What the fuck is happening right now?

People are going fucking insane... I'm not talking about faggots at rallies either, I'm talking about nearly everyone I know.
>Outside
>Friends
>Strangers

They are literally going insane? What is the deal with that? NOT ONLY are they acting weird, they have no fucking idea. What the actual fuck is happening? Is it the eclipse? I am going to pray for a long time each day, this is genuinely scary...
Oh, and it extends to politics too... notice how all the Republicans are acting like it's the Trump Tapes 2.0 and Democrats are ALL losing their shit calling for literal "Nazi" genocide?? WHAT THE FUCK!!??

This has to be some fucking MKULTRA Illuminati shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQSrh20WV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EUwlJsL9TYk
jessicaadams.com/2017/04/04/uranus-in-taurus-in-astrology-to-2026/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-trump-white-nationalism-poll_us_59941e9ee4b04b193361c305
youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw
heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fucks cried about FEMA camps for all of Obama's 8 years, and now it's staring you in the face and you can't see it.

Insider here. Not going to reveal any shit, you'll need to take my word on it. This is the beginning of a false flag of epic proportions. Think the scale of 9/11. It's being planned by neo-cons. Top of the food chain. Trump is a pawn in this, he'll just follow along with what he's told to do.

Early to mid September. Guns will be confiscated. People will be detained. This is your one and only warning.

It's because Trump overreached.

it's nothing goy, go back to watching game of thrones it'll all be over soon.

I can feel the beginnings of a boxer shorts sticky cum sleepover frenzy. Holy shit guys

>the insider meme
Suddenly 20% of Sup Forums were insiders

Well, people have been brainwashed and trained into becoming literally a few steps above animals by what they consume - food, medicine, mass media, etc. Should it be all that surprising when they act on instinct and lose the ability to think logically? They've been transformed into literal slaves.

KKEKK

>Guns confiscated
Yeah, not gunna happen.

HOLY SHIT WHY DOES YOUR ID SAY KEK

>KKEKK

HOLY SHIT!

Man we are so lucky to have a real insider on Sup Forums this is so cool

and it's greeng

Dudes, the energy level is just crazy around here. shit is going to go down, and soon. I just know it.

>It is critical theory
>The left is still butthurt about losing the election.
>Hillary ran a campaign for the violent left and they don't have anything to do now.
>The media / internet is so social now. Its a liberal echo-chamber.
>Today's tech companies have become communist. (Google)

Baby Boomers, WW1/WW2 communists jews, and liberal colleges created this environment.

The MSM are obsessed with extremists.

>Reddit is lefty hate website
>Reddit is obsessed with Nazism.
>Reddit is a group think website that downvotes any unpopular opinion.
>Democrats and liberals in the USA don't have normal american values anymore.

>Washington and politics are so toxic right now.

I don't know what else to say. One day its trannies and bathrooms, now you have a bunch of people that I don't care if they get run over, because I know their extremists (I don't care what side).

The left learning people literally need to be babysat and told what to think or do constantly, or else they come to violent revolution.

We have too much foreign influence and extremism right now. We should be capping extremist muslims, not fighting eachother. I don't care about race really. I wish we had George Bush back (even though he dun goofed and his family is a CIA shill).

We need people to focus on the whole of our country.

so 21st aug? or what?

americans are just really easy to brainwash, because of your autismal two party system you see everything in terms of goodies v baddies like a little child, so just like how you can get a little kid scared by saying "the bad guys are coming!" it works on adult americans

Where are the Phantom Thieves when you need them?

KKEKK CHEKKED

Believe me or not, I don't give a fuck. This is the only warning I will give.

John Kelly currently sees the administration as a dumpster fire. He's doing his best to help try and craft Trump into a good little Republican, but it's hard to do. Kelly and other hard-line Republicans see Trump as a wild-card. A wild-card that is dangerous to the re-election chances of a lot of Republicans.

If current plans come to fruition, it will start with a purge of Bannon and others on his side around the beginning of September. If Trump doesn't play ball with what has been suggested to him, he will be forcibly removed. Should that happen, and should the public revolt, there are contingency plans for a massive false flag, which will end in the removal of guns, detention centers, and martial law in many areas.

This will all start to go down around the beginning-mid September. This is my final post on the subject. Screencap this, remember it, and look for the signs.

God help us, and I'm sorry.

Dont worry It's only gonna get worse when they start hearing voices and lose sleep... some ironic punishment or something... I can t remember exactly why... But I'm sure a lot of people took part in doing something bad that they didn't take responsibility for... let alone asked for forgiveness.

KKEKK HAS SPOKEN

I agree with Dr. Who here.

SOMEBODY PUBLISH THIS POST ON CNN.

i've been experiencing this shit too. not sure if it's my medicine, but i think people are playing mind games with me to provoke me to beat the shit out of them, it's scary.

something to with earths energy and vibrations peaking recently, the earth is forcing us to wake up and normies dont want to be disturbed from their sleep state. Expect this to peak on Monday.

It has been for years now, in case you didn't noticed. And it worsens every day.
True evil is coming.

I've been noticing people just seem a lot dumber and less competent at everything lately.

Jimmy do you want your tendies heated or just cold? BBQ sauce or sour cream. This is a fun little site you got here, ooo I'm gonna post as a pirate.

Love,
Mom

i think alot of normies are dumb and incompetent in general

Whenever I hear people talk about gun confiscation I wonder if they thought about it beyond a superficial level. Who exactly is going to go around and try to take the guns of conservative American? The military that is largely composed of white southerners? The republican voting police? Or is it just the POC in the military that is going to disarm whites? Because there is no way that would start a race war

>first post ID kek
whoa...has that ever happened?

Kek confirm this ID plz

>They are literally going insane? What is the deal with that? NOT ONLY are they acting weird, they have no fucking idea. What the actual fuck is happening? Is it the eclipse?
No, but I can't think of a cooler time for it to happen. Luckily the general public seems to be barely aware of the eclipse and hasn't created any apocalyptic myths about it (like 2012), otherwise it might have become some kind of self-fulfilling prophecy.

yeah but its causing 'their' society to fall apart, guys are opting out of working etc

Remember that thing where Kellyanne Conway revealed her other-timelineness and mentioned the Bowling Green massacre (which never happened) multiple times? Maybe it happens Monday. Bowling Green, KY is in the eclipse.

>Ancap
>Working for the govt.

Yeah, nah.

Shit is going down next week, or late Friday this week.

>Insider here. Not going to reveal any shit, you'll need to take my word on it.

Well, maybe these nazi slogans (and flags) you guys bring to these protests aren't such a good idea?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you just make it about yourselves? Why the "hey hey, ho ho, the jewish people have got to go" crap?

>People are going fucking insane... I'm not talking about faggots at rallies either, I'm talking about nearly everyone I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=HQSrh20WV_Q

>Remember that thing where Kellyanne Conway revealed her other-timelineness and mentioned the Bowling Green massacre (which never happened) multiple times?
This still weirds me out, because it's not like she just made a mistake - she's referenced this incident multiple times in different settings.

Solar eclipse August 21 0 - 0

ALL of (((the media))) is acting like it was another 9/11, that's why. Most people are mindless lemmings.

I am member of a few tech websites....but I get a lot of PMs from people with no patience. I have to step by step tell them how to do everything, even though I went to extremes to have everything written down. I keep getting angry PMs, or just clueless people with an obsessive need to fuck everything up. They are abusive to me when I try to help. These are people I'm assuming are over age 20. I am not sure they know how a PC works in general. Its like millennials are sort of about as savvy as baby boomers OR they have some kind of mental disorder, deficiency that I don't understand yet. Its like I'm trying to teach chimps. The low level of creativity, selfishness, and nastiness of children today is disturbing. I think they need to go into the trash compactor.

I don't understand how we have these people working in day to day operations. Shits burning to the ground.

fuck off kike.

This scene would've been creepier if the host slowly starting talking nonsense then, then went all zombie.

Bullshit, my #s say otherwise faggot

ID confirms

don't worry about it

Mr. Bulgarian. We aren't allowed to talk about the kewish problem in america. Tssssssssss.

>Not going to reveal any shit
LAAAAAAAAAAARP

I've been having this sense of dread/despair, along with some of my friends I've asked. I've hardly gotten any sleep these past few days.

lurk more

End times.
>strong delusion
>perilous times

It's just making it too easy to draw parallel with the actual nazis, you know? I was annoyed at the left calling people on the right "Nazis", but now I see where they're coming from.

In regard to the torch rally, I think a lot of them got cocky because of all the support they had out there. They let loose and had fun with it. Remember, us wrongthinkers are usually surrounded by indoctrinated lemmings. I think they'll probably be smarter about it in the future. The KKK cosplayers and Nazi flags should be forced out immediately on sight.

Insider here, this insider is a fake. I have insider knowledge. Here is what's really gonna happen. September 23rd, at 9:00 am, the civil war begins.

What?
Someone elaborate on this, its the first ive heard of it.

A couple weeks ago I was vibrating so high that I was shaking. Appeared to worse at night. It's dissapated recently. I wouldn't tell anyone because they assume anything from the norm is schizophrenia. Dumb cunts.

Oh, I've sensed and felt it coming for months now. Just been sitting here trying to come to terms with death.

Man I feel ya. Every where I go I hear these fucking faggots drone on and on over it.

I hate to spread black pills about but I got a feeling Sup Forums is going to be in there sites sooner rather then later.

I didn't know cold tendies with sour cream was even an option. Where the fuck eats sour cream on tendies?

Kellyanne in several interviews has referenced something called the "Bowling Green Massacre" as an example of islamic terrorism. No such thing has ever happened. The media jumped all over her for not knowing what she was talking about or making things up, but it seems creepier than that. The way she says it (several days apart, different interviews even) it's like the event actually did happen, in her mind.

This had lead to memes about her being a time traveler or from another timeline, but the truth is probably weirder.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUwlJsL9TYk

I never believed in meme magic, but here we are.

KKEKK

Repeat this "Elohim" whenever you feel off balance.

The feds couldn't keep track of the guns they willingly gave to the spics as a honeypot. It's not at all possible for them to take our guns all at once, It would take decades of bureaucracy to strip this country of its firearms. If you would've said that was the agenda I would've believed this LARP

You called upon chaotic powers you knew not how to contain nor control.

You wanted chaos, here it is.

Thankyou. not everyone on the internet is a dipshit. abolish political parties in general, throw ideas around a table then get the public to vote for what's right or wrong, good or bad. whatever the outcome, so be it. remove the sides focus on the middle picture of improving the country for the future. all this 'alt-right' and 'alt-left' talk just gives people the opportunity to be primal savages without a big chance of repercussion as we've seen countless times in america lately.
>America's too far gone though forget about them.

Get some popcorn. Watch this shitty planet and it's terrible people be washed away, then you get to go yourself.

ill take sour cream on tendies

be right up mah.

It always has been you nerd. You think they didn't know about this place 10 years ago when they were fucking with polls? They infiltrate and steer the boards direction.

>still not realizing the Phantom Thieves are just chuuni teens
Most of the game is all in their minds, user. They're just imagining what it would be like to change adult's minds.

jessicaadams.com/2017/04/04/uranus-in-taurus-in-astrology-to-2026/

its just the start op, every major world war and uprising uranus is just about to or is in taurus.

1933-1942 uranus in taurus
1776 uranus in taurus
even in small battles yep uranus in taurus.

Just fucking stop it you dingbat your kinds sicken me on these here fine threads, just go. Dogs get put down, remember that.

Truth is it's more valuable for them to keep it operational and subvert people than to shut it down entirely.

No shit Sherlock. what I mean is they are going to go balls out trying to shut this place down.

People are freaking out because about 25% of the American population is now White Nationalist or White Nationalist-curious

huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-trump-white-nationalism-poll_us_59941e9ee4b04b193361c305

48% of Trump supporters... and a lot of non-white people, hah

It's a huge transition for Americans to make, and the Alt-Right will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, America will not survive

Most people I know have been calm about it.
Same goes for the internet; even reddit has been surprisingly level-headed.
The only place I see this faux outrage is on Twitter and Facebook. Two platforms swamped with fake profiles and bots, and are entirely lockstep with the narrative.

o and full moons and new moon people will be right out of their fucking minds. takes 7 days for a full moon and new moon to square off and the effects to go away. the last full moon started on the 7th you do the math when the riots started

also if a planet is in retrograde that makes the full and new moon even more powerful

you guys better fucking mean ranch

I can't get this song out of my head lately. I feel like our society is going fucking crazy. I feel like we're at the end of everything. Like the human race will just devolve into monkeys in some nuclear war or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw

That's weird, just as weird as when Trump referenced attacks and riots in Sweden the day before they happened

checked, Schumann resonance
heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/

TRUMP IS GOING TO ARREST HILLARY OBAMA AND CANKLES NEXT WEEK

Enjoy the FEMA camp shill. That's where YOU'RE headed.

Not sure if I feel better or worse after reading this thread.

I feel like I am in an open laboratory (not necessarily being watched, but controlled by implanted surroundings)

there's a face in his nose if you watch closely!

can not unsee!

I checked that ID but you're still just a faggot

Lel k Barbara

I'd be willing to let the Kellyanne thing go as just a weird instance of her getting confused about those 2 guys being arrested, but Bowling Green KY is directly in the path of the fucking eclipse.

Trump, I think, was just feeling the way the wind was blowing.

black sun

So you are a baby boomer born before the early 1980s or you are a Millennial in denial or an ill educated dingbat thus has no idea on how generations work..

Really because I just went to a "friends" house who was tripping on mushrooms and told me "I need to be really careful" I feel like he might be antifa. And I'm not paranoid either, he brought the same thing up last time and said that he is part of a giant team that is going to take back "control" from "kremlin"

I think they are going to pull a fast one with the Mueller trial while everyone is going Civil War, and a few more false flags.

>See
youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

It's just nervous tension that's permeating all through society and it's contagious. Everybody knows things are escalating, but they don't know towards what end. Or they do know, and the possibilities frighten them.

>Ill educated dingbat = you being a Millennial.

Fuck with it.

I wouldn't take what your friend says seriously, he's on mushrooms dude.

have you ever been to western pennsylvania, west virginia, or the smokey mountains in tennessee? who the fuck is going to go door to door out there or comb all the hills for the stashed weapons?

the only thing they could do would be the 'welp, time to turn em in boys' like they did in australia and something tells me that wouldnt go over so smoothly here. especially at a time where black and leftist terrorists have been burning cities and attacking political rallies or just random white people in the streets

Did you think that it was all a meme? You meddled with powers which you did not understand. Chaos doesn't keep a side.

The day of the rope is coming, soon..