Only 2 types of mud sharks

Has anybody else noticed this trend? There are basically only 2 types of white women who will fuck black guys. Type 1 mudsharks are the bottom of our barrel; usually fat uneducated and/ or stupid bitches. Type 2 mudsharks are always bleach blonde with big jew noses, a 90% of those are doing it to get back at their fathers. And that's it, everyone else has self respect. Discuss...

Lol at racist loser op who is experiencing sexual jealousy and blaming his inceldom on black guys. Check out urban areas shithead, black-dudes are getting with their looks matched white chicks lol.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Type 1 is not just a meme

Oh my god lol.

>their looks matched
so the bottom of the barrel of the bottom of the barrel?

The muh dick is litterally a meme. No homo, I used to play varsity sports for years so I've seen a lot of different dicks. Yeah black dudes have about an inch of length, but they also have speghetti dicks. Not to mention black women smell like stale piss and have bodies as hard as dudes. Just say no to beastiality, it's why only fat stupid women or jews race mix.

They like white cock

The handsmaid tale needs to become a reality

Lol this, exactly this. Who the fuck even thinks it's a good idea to date a woman from a major city? I shit you not, there are city girls who shamelessly admit to having a kill count in the 100's

India btfo

>white nationalist
>bolshevik banner

get the fuck out

Nah, I've noticed that it's basically any white woman, especially those who are confident, assertive, and willing to take risks. I think that most people get sexually excited about stuff that's mildly stigmatized, and for white women this means the prospect of a really big black dick. I'm yet to meet a white woman who in all honesty, when you talk with her about it, isn't really turned on by the idea of being fucked hard by a well-hung, fit black guy. I think it's enhanced too by the failure of white men in Western culture. So many of us would prefer to play vidya than do anything admirable in the eyes of woman.

Honestly, I think that white guys have to lift our game if we're going to keep up, or else we're all going to end up in situations like Holland, where it seems hard for a white guy to find a female partner.

OP, it sounds like you've had a bad experience of rejection recently. Use it as motivation to get fit and build your attractiveness.

Your meme is literally blonde jews and fat chicks. Thanks for making my point...

Fuck that shit. Green dick is where it's at. You ever make sweet sweet love to a fucking aligator? One who can squat 500lbs? Dick be THICC.

Kekistanis are almost as gay as Canadian posters, almost...

>implying most women are honest about having racial preferences

White man and woman don't date outside of their race, rootless biomass does
You are welcome to try your shit in Chechen republic. You have an email? There is a good video where my cousin fed to negro his own balls

This Dutch woman is a coalburner

ayy lmao

As previously stated: fat, ugly, uneducated women, or emotionally fucked up bleach blondes, 95% of which are jewish american princesses getting back at their accountant fathers for not getting them that pony for their 7th birthday

There is some truth to number 1. But there are also attractive, healthy women who don't want to "get back at their dads". I think its a genetic thing as you can find them in any population and any culture. Some women just have an evolutionary? drive towards the exotic. And then there are women who genuinely don't discriminate and have dated all over the place without fetishizing non-whites. But i agree that these are indeed in the minority. real talk.

How is it an evolutionary trait when it literally sets your genes back a thousand years? Black people are disgusting, the only moderately attractive ones are mixed and exibit primarily Caucasian genes.

Fuck that nigger is fucken ugly

when i was 15 my mate fucked this 40year married blonde teacher she was a solid 8/10. sent us a recording of her screaming like a little girl with his BBC in her. we told him to ask her to wear tight pants and she did lmao

>Zienne Sonne
>Claims to be 100% natural

So were's the video? You cant tell a story like this and not present the video user