LISTEN UP

Right now the media is hyping the idea of a 'civil war'. These democrat politicians are tearing down statues and using rhetoric to making white people feel cornered.

Don't fall for this shit. This is all just an attempt to maximize outrage so someone goes beserk. They are just goading you so they have more ammunition to paint whites as nazis.

Don't try to meme a civil war or start fantasizing about how the right has all the guns. It won't go down like you think it will. They would NOT be pushing for this if they thought a total war was going to break out where the right wing mops up.

THE MOST UPSETTING THING YOU CAN DO TO THESE KIKES RIGHT NOW IS TO REMAIN COMPLETELY STOIC. NOT ANGRY OR AFRAID OR DEMORALIZED. JUST CALM.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/seattle-city-council-remove-the-vladimir-lenin-statue-in-seattle
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Examples.

Two minutes hate is obvious.

And everybody who thinks there are only two sides has fallen for it.

wtf I'm stoic about CW now.

This is (((their))) plan working like clock work.

BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION 2.0

LET JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL.

I agree with you, but are we supposed to just wait until it's too late?

Its gonna happen isn't it

This is my tactic during rallies/marches. There is absolutely nothing that will piss a liberal off more than if you're sitting there, saying nothing, with a shit-eating grin. They can throw water on you, they can spit on you, but you're doing absolutely nothing and the media will have to say it. Silence and smiles is creepy, but it's not lethal.

its soros pushing harder than ever for the color revolution that is his life's work. And now his son's.

You have my bump, op.

Then they hit you in the head with a pipe and run away. You die and no one cares. Perfect plan.

You realize soros isn't the only politic meddling billionaire, right?

You're SO close to understanding.

How liable are they to hit someone in a group of people that is totally, completely silent? It's extremely harder to be mean to someone who doesn't retaliate in any manner. I understand what you're saying, but you saw that 16 year old kid who saluted silently at a confederate monument in the past few days right? He had a crowd surrounding him, yelling at him, everything. He was armed, but he stood there silent. If we're truly the silent majority, why not play on that moniker?

But who is it really? Soros? CIA? FBI? I really feel the FBI are pretty cool dudes and probably wouldn't do anything as stupid like the CIA does all the time haha.

It's highly possible that there is a can of worms about to be opened on the elites and they're trying to foment political violence so there's so much chaos people cannot take it in.

Something like pedo blackmail tapes of politicians or evidence of mass criminality.

The elite trying to start a civil war would make the most sense if it were to get the masses to fight each other - if there was something about to be unleashed that would make the public as a whole turn on the elites.

The key part of that is that he was armed.

Exterminate all the brutes! ... Exterminate them All!"

I agree.
Earlier today I found an acquaintance I hadn't seen in some time.
Hyper-lefty who hates guns and thinks the U.S. Constitution should be amended or something.
Obviously he's a law student.
And a Jew.
Anyway, I was talking with him about immigration, the wall, Charlottesville and so on. I never broke my cool. I looked him in the eye, smiled and remained calm while he tried to push my buttons.
He got so cheesed he had to end the conversation by redirecting to a female law student that happened by.
I decided to let it go and exit because it would've been petty to remain.
Later I left the establishment and gave him a high five while he was on the phone as a goodbye.
He was noticeably displeased with me.
I've done this a thousand times.
Stay calm.
Channel your inner Fred Rogers.
You do that and you win every time.
It's not even about argumentation, I've found.
It's about composure.
That is all.

Been saying this all day. They are upping the provocation and trying to get some dumbfuck to go full Sanders supporter and try and kill someone. Double bonus points, I'm sure, if said idiot uses a firearm, triple bonus if the firearm is an AR15.

I swear to god, if you autists know any fucking idiots on the brink, you better calm their fucking tits or call the cops. Just one fucking idiot acts out and kills a reporter with an AR15 and things will never be the same. Trump will be impeached, guns will get banned, hate speech will be illegal because the democrats will sweep the 2018-2020 elections.

Stay calm, don't take the bait. For once just let the left act like complete idiots without engaging. It will make them even more insane to the point of being comical.

They don't care who gets hurt or killed, they just want you to be stupid enough to let them continue their narrative. DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM!

The thing is, they can't manufacture support in a civil war. They'll quickly see how fucking outnumbered and outgunned they are.
And they need to know: It won't be us fighting their designated other. The first thing we'll do is line up all these propagandizing journalists and sore-loser Democratic officials and plant bullets in their fucking heads. We will kill their whole families and destroy everything they hold dear.

Styx?

Have you been a Democratic official in the last 15 years? Bang.
Have you worked for CNN, MSNBC, etc., in the last 15 years? Bang.
Do you have a "I'm with her" sticker? Bang.

Keep pushing.

OH THAT SUCKS!

That was me that said hi julian

digits confirm

>Cracked

is that a childrens funny magazine?

They wouldn't be pushing it in lockstep if they didn't have a plan in place. When you see massive media synchronization that means it's orders from above.

Like the way they put the picture of the dead boy on the beach Aylan Kurdi all over the newspapers in Europe and even on daytime TV, they already had a plan for letting in the hordes of muslims, all politician's speeches written already - they were just waiting for the right photo of a drowned refugee to activate the plan.

This precisely.

> the final happening is upon us
> the eclipse will mark the end

Putin passing the buck
Ha

>Too late
I understand what you're feeling. They are mocking you, ridiculing you, trying to steal your history, poking and prodding hoping you kick so they can further mock you for acting irrationally, all the while they cry for peace and love. I know. We can sustain, the pokes and prods are a temporary pain, the statues are a sacrifice. This is a pyrrhic victory for the left, where the statues fall, our flags will replace them.

Bump

Soros literally just bet against the US with a new hedge fund the other day. He's now going to to try and organize a "color revolution" or outright civil war like he did in Ukraine or Syria with the help of his DNC cretins.

There's a thorn in their plans though, remember Trump fetishizes dictators who were able to resist coups and studied their methods. He continually congrats Erdogan and even Fatty Kim III for their hanging on to power discipline. Trump in full temporary dictator mode with emergency powers would literally be day of the rope for the left.

People make strategic miscalculations all the time, even people in high places. Keep in mind everyone from Ceasar, to Hitler, fucked up and lost in the end. The 'left' at this point can no longer be considered a rational actor, they have trippled and doubled down on dozens of failed narritives and strategies since Trump won. They LIED to everyone insisting a Clinton victory was inevitable, but it was much worse then a calculated bluff, they legitimately lied to them selves. And an enemy that lies to it's self has lost before its fired a single round. Make no mistake, the right will win this war. Keep pushing, were close to catharsis.

Jeeze they really won't give up. Trump won and they freak the fuck out every day.

If Trump held every single democrat policy but just kept his immigration stance you would see no decrease in the heat because that's what it's all about. Frothing at the mouth for replacement.

>Stay calm
Agreed. May be useful to notify the normies that the Alt Left media is pushing a Civil War agenda.

bump

Hmm this could crash the world economy. I fear my neet money might be at risk.

Well you faggots better win this little chimp out! I still think doing anything that puts my neet money at risk is too much to risk.

Atleast aim for the jugular right of the bat. Take care of Soro`s minions and then start blowing up servers belonging to the mainstream shitlords.

Ugh I just wanted to be a farmer and now I gotta worry about a civil war which I doubt considering how lazy we are

U rite brah

They don't need the ammunition, if you are White you're getting labeled one simply for existing. On top of it, you have race traitors that are backing this shit without realizing they are getting lined up against a wall by the same people they are supporting if they have their way. Because if there's one thing we know about these people, it's their complete lack of knowledge all things communism.

This

It was never supposed to be anti-Trump or anti-white. The kikes don't give a fuck about him and they actually elected him so they can accelerate what they're currently doing. The news are targeted against both you and the left - they're supposed to further the division of your country and cause a civil war, as they have always done for the past 400 or so years.

Think about it. With every such news article and TV broadcast they're not only angering you and the right with their fake news and blatant leftist preferences, they're also irritating the left as well and are warping their reality to make it seem like they're living in a world where the racists are winning unless they act NOW. The end product? Civil war from which they can choose and fund sides for trillions on the expense of ordinary people, much like their forefathers the Rothschilds once did with Napoleon and Europe some time ago, and then the Kaiser and the Communist Revolution, and then Hitler.

You create two sides, you prop both of them equally, and then proceed to squash them into a controlled synthesis of which only you know the outcome and therefor possess an absolute control of everything involved in it. It's like being able to see into the future but you're just directly making the future instead. The worst part is that both sides fall for this flawlessly and that's every single time they attempt pulling it out. As I'm typing this a thousand Sup Forumsacks are in the process of falling for this and are starting to dream of a civil war, and an hour later, another thousand, and so on. No matter what we write it will be almost instantly silenced by the enraged hordes from both sides who believe that division of the west and civil war is the only solution. Sad.

bump, op's right

We won folks! Time for congratulatory masterbation.

Wear a helmet. And surround yourself with people that you know. Everyone wears a go pro and live streams on cell if possible.

it must have been really difficult to listen to people like you before wikileaks showed up
now, tell me about bohemian grove

I would say mainly Soros and those higher up. Rothschilds maybe, those with the power to have a big chunk of the US government on their side.

Agreed. If your enemies defeat you, you win.

I believe if a civil war did break out. Soros(and others) would supply weapons to the left.

How do we calm it down? If left uncheck well then civil war it is

That's what I assumed all this statue shit was about. The fact that they're targeting civil war related statues is a clearly symbolic thing. Erasing America's past so they can pave over it with a new war and prop up statues of their own idols.

>How liable are they to hit someone in a group of people that is totally, completely silent?
We're going to find out after we see what happens with theses "investigations" into Saturday. If we're the only ones that have legal action taken against, etc. the game was rigged from the beginning.

>please don't fight back, let everyone trample you

This. It doubles as good optics to be saying
>look team you know they will lie about you and you know the want a civil war. Best behaviour everyone

this, also MSM freaking out hard because hlldawg is going to get indicted

>oy vey, don't fight for your race and nation goy! do absolutely literally nothing and just keep watching them take down your statues and slowly fuck your people into submission

Good idea. Spread the word.

Both sides are pushing it. We need to keep our wits about us fellas

This time he's right though. Antifa and the DNC are both heavily funded by Soros.

Even Netenyahu says Soros and the Alt Left are a danger to our nation.

Nice fucking quads user

You're not wrong to be skeptical of this recent advance.

I suspect it's as writes - the (((media))) are baiting the White Man into snapping and shooting up the pansy Marxist students they have showing up to tear down statues.

Yet I agree with you, user - we can't just sit back and let it happen. My proposal is this:
- Pay attention to Leftist planning in your local area. This could be social media, IRL meetups, whatever.
- If they attempt to deface or destroy property, record it. Or if unwilling to infiltrate, just tip off the police or local patriots who will show up to intercept.
- Pay attention to local politicians who are sympathetic to the Marxists and want to erase history like in Louisiana where 4 statues were quietly taken down overnight. Inform your local community and take action to either stop these people or punish them politically.
- Don't escalate to violence. That's what they want and are baiting.

Hadn't really considered this, it actually makes a lot of sense..

You are an ignorant little bluepilled fucking moron. How are there still people this retarded? Comey was a fucking idiot and confessed to leaking classified info. Comey covered up Clinton and called it a matter. FBI said no new emails on wieners computer. Jewdicial watch gets some emails from foia request...get this they are ALL new never before seen publicly emails. The FBI blatantly lied! All intelligence agencies do the devils work and they are all shit. Not one faggot Fed stood up to do the right thing. You are a fucking delusional bootlicking faggot. I bet you are still a registered republican

I think you lot are over reacting, nothing is going to happen.

Thank you sir

>mfw Sup Forums went from a place to talk shit about each other's nation in a political incorrect manner to a full on civil war HQ under attack

I wonder if we'll all be afflicted with the permanent restlessness of being unable to adapt to a calm normal life after all our enemies are defeated and the meme wars are finished.

Where can I find the info people on the eclipse and marking of an omen?

Just chill and let it blow over

Russia and initial protests after the election went away

Boredom cures leftism.

we're getting close to a year in and they're shilling harder then ever

Not really. The protest numbers are way down and the Russia shit is dead

That JFK speech was about communism. JFK was later killed by an Alt-Leftist.

Why when something is going on not like liberals want they start to riot and going mad IMMEDIATELY?

Nobody rioted when liberals were in power, even when many people were disagree.

They want you to start a civil war. It will give them a reason to declare martial law and suspend parts of the constitution. The military will come down so fucking hard on everyone you won't be able to take a shit with out being watched.

Don't fall for (((their))) tricks, just say no to violence.

Noticed recently when making poster that there hasnt been a corruption charge since 2009

Petition to remove Lenin.
Don't need to use real info. Just pump it with 'signatures' to get the ball rolling.
>privet property
>privet land
People are told to remove items from their land all the time. Be it for aesthetic reasons, safety, religious, or political.
There is no barrier to having this statue removed, from what is a highly prominent position.

With how fast things are moving, it's best to have this petition precooked. So that in event of catastrophe, it's there for us to use.
Remember to keep this in house for now.

(((Oppenheimer))) thought up the atomic bomb at bohemian grove. And Moloch is a Semitic god.

I agree. Starve the media. Then start using smaller more productive flash mobs instead of telegraphed rallies.

These LARPers are damn near retarded though.

My heart tells me it's time to round up the leftists and the marxists and their friends and apologists, pile them into dump trucks, and take them to the nearest quarry. But my dick tells me not to fall for this shit.

You win this round, user.

Everything you just said was awesome. Please do push the media to further meltdown. Please do let them make mistakes.

So they start a civil war, fearmonger people to go berserk, paint all whites as nazis. And what caused it? Media overreacting to Taiwanese basket knitting forums.

>You want Nationalism?
>We'll tear down your nation.

Why not just put our own statues on our own private property? Fly the confederate flag? You can shoot trespassers.

Capped. Everyone remain calm and spread the fuck out of this

"White supremacist" is just code for "white people I don't come in contact with on a daily basis".

Any cunts that haven't watched Yuri Bezmenov's lecture on subversion need to get onto it ASAP. We are currently in stage 2: destabilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Now is the time to loudly say "Jesus said turn the other cheek" then sit back and watch the sjw machine show themselves as the horrors they are.
Nazi flags were a mistake. Make the leftists attack the stars and stripes and get the average Joe foaming at the bit

I can't believe how played we got . Ffs

Are there any descendants of Confederate warriors? How could you allow this?

Bump

Soros endgame is to cause so much chaos that the country is destroyed, ironically in the name of white racism, that a new nation is created from its ashes which will be under the jack boot of the jews with a 'Psychotronic Iron Dome' that'll make the old republic look like paradise to the rioting lefties and antifa scum.

trump needs to rendition antifa and so forth.

Government would call for disarmament. Only the right would die for their firearms.

The fact that the news is attempting to start a civil war goes to show that the left is the violent and radical ones.

what can be done though
there is no curing the leftists and you cant live with them either
there is no winning against the jews

Why has the nigger the white power sign on his shirt?

>Civil War Breaks out
>Americans kill eachother
>They rush in migrates and illegals to fill the places of the slain Americans