You all just got blown the fuck out. nazi losers

you all just got blown the fuck out. nazi losers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbvTO2Msf50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a nice statue...

But I'm not in the middle I'm on the Left, or should I say the Right?

me on the left

Then just fucking destroy each other already. Stop beating around the bush like two assholes on their first date.

What, actually take a stand on any issue, ever?

Bahahahahahahahahaha ..

Take the centristpill.

fixed it for ya user

Shop the right sign to "We want to kill white people"

literally who's protesting against rights of black people?

So...we're the Assholes in the Middle?

How about free speech is a right our ancestors fucking died to secure? Getting violent over ideas is about the most retarded thing anyone can engage in.

Where's the one where mask-wearing antifa assault people for wearing MAGA hats to a Trump rally?

THERE ARE ALMOST NO NAZIS ON Sup Forums
IT'S A FUCKING SHILLSTORM RETARDS
IT'S STAGED

Just like Malcolm

underrated

Someone post the ancap one.

So, it's bad to not want people to kill each other?

When do these flagrant lies and misrepresentations become Slander or outright sedition?

How can you give civil rights to people that already have it?

are you fucking shitting me? Sup Forums has been full of nazi garbage for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbvTO2Msf50

Your side just dug up a Confederate general's corpse because it offended them and destroyed a friendship monument because they can't read a plaque.

It's honestly surprising your side doesn't get run over more often.

There is no compromise. They're both retarded.

Alt-left doesn't stand for Civil rights. I can tell exactly what party this person supports.

I've never met someone who unironically hated other ethnicities so much they grouped together to lynch. Yes that shit exists but it's not rampant. Have you talked with the working class at all? It's a bunch of jack-offs making money for themselves and who they care about. A majoroty of them simply want to make money to self-sustain and to buy cool shit. That's not to say there are some genuinely racist fucks who waste their time actively and intentionally breaking laws/murdering. Don't target sign fags. Target the actual murderers. Actions over words cliche inserted here blatantly.

This. At best the White Supremacist only claim to want a white ethnostate to call home. None of them ever called to the culling of blacks, or even the removal of rights from blacks.

Nazis weren't Christians and capitalists you deluded retard. You got capitalists on right and left, all you have, deluded retarded capitalistic swine. No, they don't want "rights", they want to replace white people in capitalistic seats of money.