What do we do about the cowardly left Sup Forums?

What do we do about the cowardly left Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race war now

take your lewd pictures out of my thread

That was not lewd.
This is lewd.

show them who's boss by remaining outcast virgins with no life

>fur

y

outcast virgins, says the doodweed whose boogeyman is working and contributing to society

ouch

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is no such thing as the alt left. Antifa is a direct reaction to fascism in the free world. Hear me? They have nothing to do with US. They have everything to do with YOU.

Tell the truth. The truth is to a liberal what a cross is to a vampire.

Kagerou is not furry

Antifa is fascist though. The general consensus among the communist international (including Lenin & Stalin) was that these people were fascists.

The truth is this crying nazi. That's what I've been telling people.

Thanks for the list of achievements. I am v excited about making that longer.

The better argument here is that Antifa are explicitly fascist in relationship to Leninism/Stalinism.

The consensus in the 1900's was that progressive Communists weren't Communist, and were a tool by the Bourgeois.

A) the kind of racists who hate racism.
B) the tool of the bourgeois that organized and went of strike

Any more illuminating points you got in that brain? Don't strain yourself.

Says the foreign Eurotrash.

I'm not saying they're not terrorists. But Alt-right is cyberterrorism. Their presence summoned antifa, and they deserve every punch, every pepper spray, every broken car window, fucked up tires, stolen shit, ETC.

claw hammer to the back of the head

ALT-LEFT ACTIVISTS RIOTED IN BERKELEY...

that shoop is accurate

someone with artistic ability, please draw it in the style of the original cartoonist

U mad we stopping you on every continent?

That made no sense.

Antifa is inherently fascist; and their ilk were dubbed fascists by the entire communist collective in the 1900's.

Antifa predates the alt-right, they've been in Europe for a very long time now- alt-right is a very new entity.

>gassing from your keyboard

seems about right

"Predates the alt-right" You mean nazis? The group antifa formed specifically to stop? I heard American education was bad, but you are really impressing me right now.

>nazis are the only fascists

Retard.

they should change their name to the crab party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Nice picket loser

Racists are the only fascists was the takeaway.

that's not what they said. you're the retard.

Wrong. You're the typical leftie that has no comprehension of what fascism is.

Beyond that, the fact lefties think niggers can't fend for themselves and need gibmedats and for the white man to stand up for them is racist in itself. You are the fascists.

Lol triggered much? Have fun being mad about black people in ur moms basement loser.

>ur racist for assuming blacks need you
>NO UR RACIST FOR IMPLYING THEY DON'T NEED US UR TRIGGERED

This is on par with the oedipus complex. You're trying to white knight a race of people that don't need you, but you're hell bent on creating a scenario where you can nurture and valiantly save a group of people.

I look out for all of my comrades equally, not sorted by race. Too be honest I just came for the nazi punching.

cringe