Want a TradWife: GO TO CHURCH

Listen Sup Forums, I'm sick hearing that it's too difficult to find a good woman in the modern world, especially for "redpilled" people.

I am an atheist. This is not uncommon for people in the far-right. My radicalization began when I was an teenager, rebelling against my boomer parent's absurd religious beliefs. However, as I learned the error of my rejection of all traditionalism, I recognized the importance of religion to families.

Religion makes traditionalism palpitable to women. It creates a community that places social pressure on women to conform to traditional values and resist degeneracy. By participating in this community, women can also gain the attention they desperately crave through healthy outlets (charity, the arts, etc.). This is useful, but comes at a cost - most sects of Christianity are full of meaningless platitutes and liberal propaganda that contributes to degeneracy.

Although this might make atheists shuddar and dismiss Christianity as a tool for improving society, it is clear how our ancestors counteracted this phenomenon: mystery religions.

In virtually every far-right society there were two religious faiths: 1) that practiced by the general public and 2) cults for the aristocracy. This second faith is a "mystery religion" and it's where most of the direction of society actually occurs. Mystery religions were closed to the public and were only practiced by a select group, usually excluding women and degenerates. These faiths allowed the aristorcracy to form bonds, meet/fundraise in secret, and counteract problems in the public faith. In fact, most members of mystery religions were also influential figures in the public faiths of their time.

You shouldn't be worried that modern Christianity is degenerate. It is an essential part of the West. Once our mystery religion (the alt-right) takes power, the public faith will take whatever form we want it to. So go forth, start participating in your local church, find a wife, and have lots of kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.etown.edu/amishstudies/statistics/amish-population-profile-2015/
gameo.org/index.php?title=Demography
csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2012/1130/For-Amish-fastest-growing-faith-group-in-US-life-is-changing
dmoztools.net/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Christianity/Denominations/Baptist/Baptist_Groups/Independent_Baptists/Local_Churches/United_States/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The churches must be decucked, call people out for not being true Christians because it's the truth

I somehow doubt the alt-right will ever "fix" the Catholic Church, much as I would like it to.

I feel like I would stick out like a sore thumb and be seen as a rude interloper

Lmao, Church is where ""Christian"" whores go to be absolved from their sins. Fact of the matter is you future traditional wife will have already taken lots of dick and cum before she eventually becomes ""yours.""

Nice bitter MRA garbage you have there

this
women are getting fucked before they turn 16 these days

Religion doesn't do shit without authority behind it.

What mystery religion do you recommend following?

I was raised catholic and did had the same rebelling against my parents phase. I basically agree with everything you're saying.

But how do you get back into going to church? I work with a bunch of guys now who i'm quite sure are religious, a couple traditional qt chicks too. Do I just ask one of those dudes if I can go to church with them? Do I have to go to a Catholic Church or is it chill if I go to a different sect of Christianity? I'm also worried I might burst into flames when I walk in because I have sleeve tattoos (I know its degenerate). How well do you have to dress to go to church these days?

Is it really as simple as just showing up Sunday morning?

You guys have to realize how flexible Christianity is, right? There's a reason evangelical megachurches are able to pull in billions of dollars a year - most people simply aren't smart enough to pick up on doctrinal contridictions or ahistorical sermons.

Once we take control and actively make an effort to enforce our values - people will find a way to make Christianity conform to those values.

There's no way to tell. It will have to develop organically, probably as part of a concerted effort to whatever political party we end up attaching to (think a successor to Identity Evropa.)

My god, I love muslim tittays

Show up on Sunday morning, attend mass, and introduce yourself to the priest afterwards.

Then just do it every Sunday and start participating in any charities/extracirriculars that they offer. Bible study is an especially good option because most christian doctrine comes down to interpreting the text in novel ways.

If you want a faithful wife, church is the last place you should look. This isn't 1940. The girls you find in church on Sunday morning were probably taking two strange dicks the night before.

If you're going to bother going to a church, go to a real one, this criteria only applies to the RCC and MAYBE the Orthodox, you're not going to find "traditional" women in protestantism.

Do I just ask one of those dudes if I can go to church with them?

You can, it might make things easier, though it's not necessary.

Do I have to go to a Catholic Church or is it chill if I go to a different sect of Christianity?

Up to you, friendo. I'm not a big fan of Catholicism because it already has a long-established bureacracy (and various mystery religions) and is run by a liberal who would undoubtedly the alt-right.

I'm also worried I might burst into flames when I walk in because I have sleeve tattoos (I know its degenerate). How well do you have to dress to go to church these days?

Business casual. Khakis or dress jeans and a fashinable long-sleve button-up casual shirt (not a work short). Dress like a chad.

> Is it really as simple as just showing up Sunday morning?

Yes. Most churches are desperate for young men to get involved who aren't total faggots.

That might've been the push I needed, thanks guys

The real truth is the only radical community left with any pull and influence is the Anabaptists and their offshoots.
They are 12 kids white wives tier badasses.
Okay, so there is actually substantial racemixing.
But who gives fucks.
Anabaptists are really winning the culture war.
It's just that theirs is a true underground effort.
You want to have a real family, a real community, a real international network?
Get baptized, you fucking punk.
Anything less than radical Anabaptism is simpering compromised pussy shit.
Anabaptism is the real redpill.
Everything else is pure shit.
Everything everyone on this board kvetches about all the time - the jew, marital infidelity, moral degeneracy - are all answered by Anabpatism.
Anyone who says otherwise is simple, a troll, or both.
Don't trust them.

Glad to hear it bro, good luck.

Your last sentence is very important. I've been to tons of different churches of various denominations from Catholic to Orthodox to every flavor of Protestant. If you're a relatively intelligent young man and not a completely creepy, gross slob the churches fall over each other for you to join. By the first month of me church shopping I had a huge stack of business cards, letters, gifts, and invitations to all sorts of events.

>Anabaptists
> Okay, so there is actually substantial racemixing.
> But who gives fucks.

Hmmmm.....

Fuck off prottie, anabaptists are as inbred as muslims.

Most Anabaptists are pacifists and have minimal participation in affairs outside of their religious community. If you just want to brag about 12 kids and a white wife Catholics and Mormons do that too.

Follow Jesus or burn in the fire, heretic.

> If you're a relatively intelligent young man and not a completely creepy, gross slob the churches fall over each other for you to join.

This, 100%. When I started going to church all of the other men my age (25) either look like sex offenders or are morbidly obese burnouts just doing whatever their helicopter parents told them to

Look at the actual numbers, bro.
Anbaps are winning the population war.
They are outbreeding everyone else.
They are the most prolific religious movement active today.
They are the most dangerous religious movement active today.
That is why you never hear about them.
But, in terms of sheer power, both cultural and prolificity, they are winning.

Where is the first place you look then?

t. Catholic

Because I know you guys...
groups.etown.edu/amishstudies/statistics/amish-population-profile-2015/
gameo.org/index.php?title=Demography
csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2012/1130/For-Amish-fastest-growing-faith-group-in-US-life-is-changing
Etc.
Use your search engine.
Not rocket science.

Notice he doesn't even try to argue about how inbred they are.

Bah.
You can solve that by getting baptized instead of buying into Ha Satan's absolutely obvious D&C campaign, you know.

> criteria only applies to the RCC and MAYBE the Orthodox

Both are impenatrable. The RCC is neoliberal filth at this point thanks to your degenerate pope and Orthodox churches are impenerable unless you some connection to the "old country"

Still not an argument brah. Don't get me wrong, I admire the whole simple life angle, but it's not worth having mutants for children.

i go to an orthodox church
it's all happy white families who are old with grown up kids who are also married, and toddlers

also, if you've got yourself set up well enough to attract some seemingly pure and traditional church girl, any other woman you can get will mold herself into your autistic tradwaifu anyway

Correct.
They are all compromised, and compromisers.
They flaunt the name of Christ, and the Lord has removed their blessing.

Honestly what turned me off the church in the first place were the priests at the church where I went to school. They were the least charismatic guys and they had real pedophile vibes. I'm gonna shop around for a bit but if I can find a place with someone who can deliver a decent sermon with some charisma I would really enjoy going. Meeting a fine traditional chick would be icing on the cake.

Where you guys go to church do you actually listen to the priests or is it more of a silent personal reflection where you're spending some quality time with Christ?

Anabaptists is rural religious fringe group totally irrelevant in modern American life. It's always one NWO drone strike away from total extinction

> muh votes

Do you really think the alt-right will come to power through the current political system?

I should note for lurkers in this thread that you don't have to look like a fucking fashion model for this. Just take a shower, clean up a bit, put on a nice button up shirt and some pants then go to church and after the service talk to the priest/pastor/minister/whatever and a few key members of the church. From there it's pretty easy to roll with it. The churches are a domain we still have influence in if we take it.

>The RCC is neoliberal filth
Confirmed for following fake news media, the Pope is a shitty heretic but the church itself it still a bastion of traditionalism. Muh Tridentine mass brah.
Also, >Implying I'm a catholic

This is not about whether there are imbred Anbaps.
There are.
This is an argument about what works vs what doesn't.
While "political people" are hitting each other with sticks in the streets, the Anabaptists are out there really living lives.
How do you beat the Jew?
You leave the Jew.
You practice holiness.
Again, not rocket science.
Disengagement, not engagement, is the strategy best suited to this environment.
All engagement feeds the beast.
Disengagement and Radical Localism defeats that entire paradigm.

It isn't about votes. It's that anabapists aren't heavily involved outside of their families and church. As long as their little slice of life is fine the rest of the world can burn. They're not really different from JWs in that regard except JWs don't get involved in politics at all.

Wrong.
The Anabaptist shows that another way of life, free of the shackles of the Jew, are possible.
Also, see Followers of the Way.
Think more post-Anabaptist, because the trad Anbaps are not really radicalized anymore.
Self-sufficiency in communities of choice defeats the economic power of the Jew simply and elegantly.
"World politics" is a fucking ruse.
"WORLD POLITICS" IS A FUCKING RUSE.
It is a convenient fictions that shackles people to the world paradigm.

You can follow Jesus in a city.
You can follow Jesus in the countryside.
But the thing is, if you really follow Jesus, you win.
He remains the single-most important man who has ever lived.
Show me a better leader.

> 'm gonna shop around for a bit but if I can find a place with someone who can deliver a decent sermon with some charisma I would really enjoy going.

You are definitely right to shop around. Remember: as a normal young man you are in demand. Look for a church with a lot of money behind it (I know this sounds cynical, but it means that the other members of the church are good connections to make) and attractive women.

> Where you guys go to church do you actually listen to the priests or is it more of a silent personal reflection where you're spending some quality time with Christ?

Tbh Catholic priests are usually the most intelligent but I can't stand the church. I'm an athiest with a literature/myth background, so the overwhelming majority of the stuff is bullshit to me. What I was looking for was something that I would feel comfortable having my wife and kids to be a part of. Our current pastor is a bit of a moron. But he's not a degenerate (there are lots of conmen priests) and he makes the sermons easy enough for the children to understand. The community is also great (all of the old money in my neighborhood consolidates there)

> It's that anabapists aren't heavily involved outside of their families and church. As long as their little slice of life is fine the rest of the world can burn

That's a problem. There are a lot of ways that our enemies can yank our chains if we're not politically proactive.

A person from Sup Forums can't just go to Church and pick up a woman. Don't make my Father's house a place of quick picks, but have the Holy Bible within your brain fullheartedly and mindfully and walk the right way, because if any of you idiots take away one of these to breed for the sake of your traditions, and not my Fathers, you're just tryin somethin for nothin I'll flip your table..

The issue right now is that I live in a part of Vancouver that has been completely taken over by East Asians. I have no problem at all with these folks and have a lot of Asian friends but all the churches are quite run-down and have Asian writing on all of their signage. That comment about finding a church with money behind it makes a lot of sense. Definitely worthwhile to hop on the train and start my search with some of the wealthier older spots downtown.

Good Christian women generally don't want to be with unbelievers user, probably because they have little way of knowing who they are on a moral, spiritual basis and what forms their basis of integrity in given situations.

You can go to a church and try, but if you want a decent Christian woman who's self aware and wise you're likely going to have a very hard time finding one.

If you're not a believer, I would suggest volunteering in community charity instead. The proportion of caring women there with good maternal instincts and empathy is really good, I've met some pretty high shelf ladies that way myself.

Food for thought user, people can spot a phony from miles away; Christians are no different.

Politics, the way it is practiced in the world, is a poison.
Radical Localism defeats the beast.
"Global politics" is a ruse.
If you have or can make everything you need, what power does the Internation Banker have over you?
If you never raise any offense and slowly grow like yeast hidden in a peck of flour, only to slay the dragon on That Great Day, will you not still have won?
Here's the thing.
This is a charade we are living in.
It is kabuki theater.
Nothing about it changes anything.
The Anabaptists, wherever they are together, change everything.
It is not the same United States where they live.
It is not the same world.
It you don't believe me, visit a Hutterite colony or the Church in Southwest Missouri and tell me I'm wrong.

Catholics? With a Pope that doesn't denounce homosexuality? No.

You can find plenty of traditional women in protestant denominations as long as they aren't liberal like lutherans or something. Methodists and Baptists are still pretty conservative.

Find Joel Mawhorter.
He is a doctor practicing in N. Vancouver.
This will change your life.

That's a bit of a trek for me but since you mentioned the guy by name and you've got that flag on your post it's 100% worth checking out. Thanks man.

> Good Christian women generally don't want to be with unbelievers user

I obviously don't go around shouting that I'm an athiest. I'm conversant in Biblical studies and participate in discussions without any snark or cynicism

> probably because they have little way of knowing who they are on a moral, spiritual basis and what forms their basis of integrity in given situations.

If you need to think that an invisible omnipotent being is watching your every move in order to not be a a degenerate, you're probably a degenerate.

You're right and ideally you should be a believer yourself. But honestly at this point the actual level of devotion needed to impress many Christian women in this day and age is a pretty low bar that plenty of atheists with half a brain can play.

He should be back in town sometime soon.
He, his wife, and seven children are currently doing a contact campaign down here via RV school bus conversion (wood heated).
I saw him last weekend.
He is the real deal

my face cant avoid forming a smug when i hear the blatant amount of lies and bullshit they spill
but i know what youre saying, ive played the game too.

Inshallah!

Is it paranoid that I feel odd about the CAPTCHA error I have never seen before just now?
>pic related?

> my face cant avoid forming a smug when i hear the blatant amount of lies and bullshit they spill

Gotta work on your poker face, user. Religion isn't worth making fun of, even if it probably is bullshit. The values it teaches women and children are essential to the preservation of Western society.

It was men cedeing control of religious institutions that caused our modern degeneracy.

> the actual level of devotion needed to impress many Christian women in this day and age is a pretty low bar that plenty of atheists with half a brain can play

Take it from me, anons, the bar for non-autistic young men is very, very low.

Want to know how I know you've been following the fake news instead of actually looking up what the Pope as said?

He may be a filthy heretic, but he hasn't changed the teachings on that particular issue, also, daily reminder if christianity is correct, protties will burn :^)

yeah, i realized that when i left my rebellious atheist phase, the values they teach are paramount for the formation of society,
atheism without a lot of critical thinking only hurts society, and if we take in consideration that your average human today seldom thinks for himself it doesn't benefit anyone that he discovers the sham of god

I hear you user. We're seeing the rise of the church again and its comfy. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriends house (we have a very open and tolerant relationship, he is more of a physical partner, while I'm her emotional rock and spiritual guide.) We're overcome with thanks for the direction the Church is finally taking. I just cant believe the state of things, living in truly blessed times anons.

> He may be a filthy heretic

He's also supposed to be the apostolic successor to Saint Peter. Not a great sign

> but he hasn't changed the teachings on that particular issue

True, but give it time. His stance on "refugees" alone should make all Catholics abandon ship

> daily reminder if christianity is correct, protties will burn :^)

Fact Check: True

Inshallah, brother

>plenty of atheists with half a brain can play
Why would you found a marriage on a lie though? In the short term you might be able to convince a Christian woman, but would you truly be able to keep it up for the rest of your life?

>I obviously don't go around shouting that I'm an athiest.
I believe you user, but the real issue is that you're not a believer; I did say that Christian discernment can spot phonies and you'll likely be found out or her friends will have a feeling at the very least if you try to pursue a relationship.

Take from that what you will, there's more I can explain but I'm just going to leave it at what I said.

There have been absolutely shit popes before, you can google a list but I'll give you Alexander VI as a freebie.

The irony of my defense of Catholicism is that I'm neither a christian nor a catholic in particular. But come on prottiefags, if a non-christian can see how full of shit your theology is, shouldn't that say something?

12 -14 year olds, at least half of them have not yet had any sexual experiences and you need to find your partner at that age if you want them untainted. The longer they go past those ages, the higher the chance of degeneracy.
Just to be clear you don't have to fuck at that age, you can wait till she is 15 at least or even later, but you must claim her and get her to only need you.

You atheists stay away from Christian girls. You will never form a compatible marriage with them.

Fuck off, FBI.

sure there might be a couple of good christian wives up for grabs. but what about the millions of other men?

just admit it, society has failed. the only way to go about it is to buy or enslave a wife. and im saying this with great sadness

>Religion makes traditionalism palpitable to women. It creates a community that places social pressure on women to conform to traditional values and resist degeneracy
As one who grew up in the church (or multiple churches) churches are a way to clean a woman from past sexual sin so she could have been the biggest slut, the biggest whore but the fat that she prayed a prayer and started believing in Jesus turned her around and made her a born again virgin (She could have had thousand cocks it does not matter as the blood washes away sin).
> So go forth, start participating in your local church, find a wife, and have lots of kids.
Fuck the church, fucking having a wife and if i have kids then i won't take care of them and only see them on the holidays (as either smoking, masturbating on the toilet before/after smoking, or taking and knocking myself out after drinking).

My kids memories will be of me smoking, drinking, doping and passed out on the couch on Christmas.

> I did say that Christian discernment can spot phonies and you'll likely be found out

I literally lead weekly bible study. Wife and kids have no idea and I don't mention it because I'm not a dick.

hahahaha, youre greatly underestimating the capacity of the human brain.

Bluntly user tons of marriages are like that and work fine. My dad hasn't stepped in a church since childhood while my mom goes every Sunday and yet they've been together since before my mom even graduated high school. Many of these women aren't really zealous to the point of insanity. They just want a man who shares similar values to them.

>> If you need to think that an invisible omnipotent being is watching your every move in order to not be a a degenerate, you're probably a degenerate.
An argument risen by every other atheist, yet in the end they're nihilistic opportunists when it comes to hardship. When you ask a Christian, if he would kill someone for a billion dollars, with no consequences, most of them will say no. Yet every time I asked an atheist about that, they were hesitating or said yes.
You know why? Because religious people believe we're more than animals and we have souls. It has nothing to do with omnipotent being watching us.

I'll give a little secret. Many churches have tons of women but are severely lacking men. Mormons immediately come to mind but even Catholics and Orthodox have this problem in some areas. Some churches will also just be crypts but that's why you church shop a bit before deciding on one.

>Why would you found a marriage on a lie though?
I would not and that is paritally why i am not marrying as marriage is bullshit. Marriage is bad enough when the cunts can already take half your shit being a Atheist only rationalizes it further as unequal yoking is a sin and to marry a Atheist is to be living in sin.
>but would you truly be able to keep it up for the rest of your life?
I am not planning on keeping any woman for the rest of my life. Fuck the system of monogamy at most ill be with a chick for a few years and possibly see her from time to time but i sure as hell am not gonna marry one or be with her for life.
>I did say that Christian discernment can spot phonies and you'll likely be found out
Never happened to me and i was an Atheist in a church for a few years.

Tying yourself up to a woman with incompatible system of believes creates a huge problems and potential conflicts down the road. It's the most retarded thing you could do. Find a woman with similar believes.
How do you raise your children? Will you attend mass every Sunday even though it will seem pointless to you? And so on and so on. Not mentioning you build everything on an initial deceive. People who do that have NO mental capacity. They're idiots.

> Many churches have tons of women but are severely lacking men

This is 100% true - and the "men" you'll usually find are usually undesirable. If you're in any sort of reasonable good shape, dress well, and can speak English, you will be pursued by virtually all single women in the congregation.

The social pressue to create a traditional family that churches create WORKS

i don't believe that a 20 year old woman will sit in a church for hours, listening to prayer dressed up like its the 50's again. sorry but im not buying your fantasy.

i know its rough man, but sometimes we have to look reality straight in the eye. if we keep lying to ourselves about woman we will just suffer more in the end

You idiots should have been looking when you were a similar age to the ages I listed. Women are not the only ones who are degenerate and spent once they hit a certain age.
You guys stay as manchildren for far too many years, getting fat and effeminate and then whine that there's no decent women. No shit, they got snapped up years ago.
You snooze, you lose.

> Tying yourself up to a woman with incompatible system of believes creates a huge problems and potential conflicts down the road

But user, being an agnostic athiest isn't incompatable with being a Christian. You can share identical values. Believing in god is not a value - the behaviors that stem from the belief represent your values.

Will you find tons of 20 year old girls sitting for hours listening to prayer? Maybe not. Will you find tons of 20 year old girls who go the service and Sunday School/Bible Study and hang out with the youth groups? Absolutely. The 50s is gone but it isn't dead. You just have to know where to look. I've been to enough churches all across Christianity to see this for myself.

It's incompatible for different reasons I mentioned. But as long as you don't hide it and she decides to go for it anyway, maybe it could work out. I doubt it though

"Incompatible system of beliefs"? youre wrong there, as any atheist i was raised in a religious family , my system of values is the same as theirs, i also value moral and honor, the only great difference is my lack of belief in god or any kind of gods, but thats irrelevant.

if guys outnumber woman 100:1 in dating sites, i don't see how some other people didn't discover this "nifty trick"

There is a great diversity of churches and a great diversity of women that go to churches. The average sluttiness of Christian women is less than that of the general population, but there are some extremely slutty outliers in almost any church (although not almost any congregation). Church is a good place but you can't abandon your better judgement at the door.

Most men are degenerates as well. And, to be frank, religion is something to teach values to women and children. It's natural that young men "grow out of it" in adolescence, only to reconnect after realizing religion's important societal role.

Because bluntly most men in our generation are whiny shits who don't want to wear stuffy shirts and get up in the morning to drive to a service and sit for a hour or two then make connections in the church and possibly have to do some community service and Bible studies to get to the finish line. They want instant satisfaction. Dating sites are the laziest form of searching possible.

Fairly accurate assessment - shopping around should be highly encouraged.

Also, make sure you're going there to find a WIFE. If you try just sleeping with random parishioners (trust me, you'll have plenty of options), it will blow up in your face. The social pressure cuts both ways and you can destroy good connections just as quickly as you can make them,

>This is 100% true - and the "men" you'll usually find are usually undesirable.
When it comes to undesirable that basically comes down to 2 things either

1 These men are the assholes she used to fuck and now she cannot fuck them do to church gossip which will eat her alive.

2 These men are below their standards and they would have fucked them if it had been 10 years earlier.
> If you're in any sort of reasonable good shape, dress well, and can speak English
Id rather be a fatfuck who dresses like shit and can only speak spanish then be pursured by cunts wanting to marry me.
>The social pressue to create a traditional family that churches create WORKS
That is not a good thing at all since these women are not good women at all but they pretend to be. Men are ruining their lives for these sluts and whores for the illusion of a family which can be destroyed at any time by the woman and which the man has no control over (domestic violence is not supported by churches).

this, keep your reputation impeccable ,otherwise gossip is going to destroy any kind of future prospects .

I've tried, but I can't pretend to be Christian. Although, I do understand the importance of traditional values. I've run out of options.

You really believe that user? Maybe you should actually talk to them, truly talk to them and tell them even.

I don't know you, but you may be surprised.

You have some interesting beliefs from what I can gather in that I wonder what experiences and nature/nurture shaped them. "Unequally yoked" isn't specifically talking about marriage, but it seems to point at fellowship in general between believers and non.

I truly hope you find happiness and contentment in who you are and your relationships in future user, I'll be praying for it anyway.

Peace be with you, user.

also,i forgot to add, i have long forsaken the idea that is possible to live in comfort only, thats not how the human mind works, if you want happines you also need to accept that sadness and pain will make their way to your life, you need to be able to power trough it, and you will enjoy the moments of happiness, and yes, i will be very capable of waking up early and going to the church and playing the social game, a mid level of discomfort means nothing, also, my kids will be raised in the same way as me, with religious values, if they are smart they will discover the truth, if they are not...well, ignorance is a bliss isn't it?

>I wonder what experiences and nature/nurture shaped them.
Almost 2 decades of existence now (just 1 year away from 20). How much stuff i have learned in just a short amount of time.
>Unequally yoked" isn't specifically talking about marriage, but it seems to point at fellowship in general between believers and non.
Marriage is considered the big yoke in Christianity (i was a Christian for 15 and a half years) the idea of the bible is that marriage brings 2 people to be one flesh so that a Christian would bond with a non Christian via marriage.

So if you know your spouse is not a Christian you should not be yoked with them but if you did so before converting then you stay with them.
>I truly hope you find happiness and contentment in who you are and your relationships in future user,
I am just alive to complete my own mission in life and that is what brings me happiness. Sure relationships will come and go on the way but it will continue to be a wild ride just like it has been for the past few years now.

I thought I would drop in my two cents in case anyone came to this thread because they are looking into religious sects that have high birthrates, as I have done some research into the matter.

Mormons are identified by pew as having the highest fertility rates at 3.2, but that doesn't do you much good unless you live in the "Mormon corridor."

Also, you can find groups with much higher rates than that.

Look up "Laestadianism in the United States" on Wikipedia and look at the groups listed, you can see if you can find any in your area.

If you live in Oregon or Alaska, there are the Russian Orthodox Old Believer communities.

In South Dakota, the Hutterites.

In Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Indiana, the Amish.

In New York State or New Jersey, the Ultra-Orthodox Jews are growing quite rapidly.

Finally, you can find a link to a listing of Independent Baptist churches on the Wikipedia article at the bottom of the page for many different countries. I will also provide a link below.

dmoztools.net/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Christianity/Denominations/Baptist/Baptist_Groups/Independent_Baptists/Local_Churches/United_States/

However, as these groups are "Independent," your mileage will vary.

i believe youre the same as me, and if im true, deep down you already know the answer, if you are never willing to sacrifice something, you will never achieve happines.

The divorce rates are also lower.