"CIVIL WAR IS HAPPENING" GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ABOUT WHY EVERYONE IS SAYING THIS????? IM NOT AMERICAN

"CIVIL WAR IS HAPPENING" GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ABOUT WHY EVERYONE IS SAYING THIS????? IM NOT AMERICAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No civil war (Yet).

>Violent leftists attack moderates and right-wing people at any type of political rally.
>Anyone who isn't extreme far-left is now called a nazi.
>Cities have completely different views from the rest of the country.
>Barbarian illegal alien hordes flooding cities lowering the IQs of them drastically.

Civil war and balkanization is inevitable.

Schizophrenics have no self awareness and so find it easy to commit domestic terrorism and excuse themselves for it

It is happening. And the "Nazis" with the guns are eager to put the snowflake squad in their place.
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

It might happen. Lefties and media hate Trump for no reason ever since he wanted to be president.

Now it's communists & black lives matter VS nazi confederates and American pro Trump regular freedom "not so much racist" guys

It could happen this weekend because 9 different Right rallies are planned.

Asians and all other Americans are probably laughing at us but we need their help

Song related, new anthem of Sup Forums.

DO NOT ENDORSE CIVIL WAR ONLINE
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS SEDITION OR TREASON

YOUR IP ADDRESSES ARE BEING MONITORED

YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

why would anyone group confederate sympathizers with nazis? I hate that shit.

Just rp dude. no one wants war. and no one wants to die.

>"Nazis" with the guns are eager to put the snowflake squad in their place
LMAOOOOO

And when aren't we being monitored?

You should become a youtube e-celeb with those talking points

The best we can do is try to defuse the current climate as peacefully as possible. If things became too violent, the government would surely step in to stop it. I doubt the country with the biggest military would spend too much time actually fighting with itself over petty issues that can be easily solved in a calm and civil manner. In short, we aren't going to a second civil war any time soon, because there are far better ways to come to an understanding than blowing each other to pieces like some people want.

I want both those things.

>IM NOT AMERICAN
You're also about as smart as an ox.

American Politics has always been rough. But there have always been unifying principles. Equality, fuck commies, we are the best ever, etc.

The American Left has begun to embrace commie ideology. They have also begun to embrace cultural marxist ideology. Reinterpret a nations past as part of culture of oppression, rather then something to be venerated. Identify marginalized groups, elevate them to positions power and use them to destroy the existing power structures.

Add to that your standard anti-white imperialism propaganda that worked so well in Europe.

Except this is America, and the narrative that has worked so well in Europe is running into serious cultural, historical, and national interests. What worked in Europe due to racial philosphies being tied to Nazi's will not work in America.

American Whites do not see themselves as oppressors, or perpetrators of oppression. Leftists take being "taught" this as a signal to do everything they can to prove the message wrong. Right wingers take it as a deliberate provocation.

Never shall the twain meet.

It's not happening ,I live in the deep south , in the hart of Texas and everyone here is fucking appalled at these tiki creeps and nazi fags. Seriously - only intellectually challenged rednecks fall for that shit here and as a matter of fact , my town just erected a monument to a famous Black cowboy right downtown and we have a historic home that was the home of an attorney who defeated the kkk in this county in the early part of the 20th century. yea everyone here on /pol just talks shit and the media is just the media , what is really happening is life as usual.

Here is the monument I am writing about in my former reply.

And here is the Moody home. The man who defeated the kkk in this county long ago.

>and we have a historic home that was the home of an attorney who defeated the kkk in this county

wasnt kkk a good thing they kept niggers in check