imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 16
>Tal Afar offensive has started
>US-backed FSA downs SAA warplane near Jordan border, pilot captured
>DeZ:clashes ongoing as IS pushes towards airport from Al-Ta’meen Base & Thardeh Mountains
>SAA advances in Homs prov & attempts to cut off IS supply line between Homs/Raqqa and close in on Uqayribat
>Raqqa CS: SAA liberates Kawm oasis, 30km to Sukhnah
>Raqqa:IS penetrates SDF defences in Rumaniyah district
>Jobar: SAA capture several sites
>Ayn Tarma: video emerges of Faylaq Al-Rahman detonating tunnel bomb under SAA, 10 dead
>JaI assassinates HTS leader in retaliation for commander’s murder, E Ghouta
>SAA surrounds Humaymah village, W of T2
>US-backed-SDF release 75 IS members
>US Boosts Military Aid To Lebanon: Close air support aircraft along with 100+ vehicles
>Lebanese Army convoy arrives near Sy border for IS offensive
>Turkish Army renews offensive on Kurdish-held villages in N Aleppo
>17 soldiers dead, 35 injured in IS Pakistan attack
>Is claims shelling in Tal Afar (Iraq) killed 2 US soldiers, 5 injured
>IS kills & captures Houthis in central Yemen raid

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1502942327
youtube.com/watch?v=WzDnEJIyl28
twitter.com/now_damascus/status/898119298333409280
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.845860&lon=37.798805&z=14&m=b&show=/36737498/Khirbat-aş-Şawwānah
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898120656646279171
youtube.com/watch?v=LNt_I-pJodg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WfthxkLmM
youtube.com/watch?v=_OyUpsoCuk4
youtube.com/watch?v=U8G3pYgglJM
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.772816&lon=37.560153&z=15&m=b&show=/14860997/Aş-Şawwānah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how much time do you give to ISIS in both syria and iraq before they get BTFO for good (as a state i'm not talking about little pockets of uprisings)

ftfy

As a state 8 months to a year, after that I just can't see them as one cohesive unit in a military sense anymore.

>I just can't see them as one cohesive unit in a military sense anymore
you underestimate the power of fanaticism
if there was only one ISIS guy left he would still claim that the state is alive and would keep fighting even if he hasn't eaten for weeks and is out of ammunition
but the real problem is once you killed them all you still didn't get rid of the idea and people will look back at it in the future trying to bring it back as we see today people trying to bring back the soviet union

we are coming for you too /sg/
you fascist assad lovers have corrupted a lot of young americans with your hate and misinformation.

>if there was only one ISIS guy left he would still claim that the state is alive
Obviously, but that would be considered "small pockets of uprisings" which your question didn't want included.
As a whole I think in the time period I said I think they will be broken, once the feminist commies finally clear Raqqa and the siege on Dez is broken most of them will be bombed to oblivion in the desert while they try to run away or blend in with the Sunni population in scattered villages

Off topic, but does anyone have that Assad pic when he is in a doctors labcoat handing glasses with the caption: "This should help you see better."?

Syrian rapefugees in Canada will have to go back to Syria soon

To qualify for statehood you need more than one lunatic running around with a gun.

>if there was only one ISIS guy left he would still claim that the state is alive and would keep fighting even if he hasn't eaten for weeks and is out of ammunition

Even so, the state would be dead for all practical purposes. Just proclaiming to have your own nation does not grant you your own nation.

From the esteemed Snus Personal Photo Gallery®

Coincidentally my OP bread pic is also from said prestigious gallery.
>Saving pics from Snus, you just can't lose

My post with updates from the Rio Civil War is being treated as spam.

Well...

Updates of the "Civil War" in Rio de Janeiro:

>In the last month the Traffic divided the Metropolitan Zone of Rio de Janeiro into three factions, which are fighting each other and all fight against the State.

>Drug trafficking factions dominate a total of 843 areas, according to a report leaked from the state intelligence agency.

>The Rio de Janeiro Public Security Institute (ISP-RJ) recorded around 400 assassinares, including 100 of these in the last month.

>We even have a separatist meme of "For a Brazil without Rio"
>"Live or Dead" looking posters with rewards are scattered around the city with a photo of the Faction Chiefs
>More Niggers arrested daily and not counting the "disappeared", who after a few days appear dead or beaten by the Mílicias that were formed.
>Supposedly extremist Protestants and Spiritists are entering into conflict. Just last week, three bombs were detonated at the door of Spiritist Centers.

Is this because you guys lost to Germany 7-1

That's not a civil war that's just what your country ends up looking like with the demographics of a country like Brazil. Take heed the rest of the West, Brazil is the archetypal example that they want to copy for the rest of the white man's world.

sometimes I wish a black man with a large, veiny cock would shove his lubed up cock in my grandma's mouth while I'm chained up in the corner. It makes me so honry just thinking about it

As long as the liveleak vids are good, I'm fine with it

In the last 7 days, BOPE and CORE (a strategy division of the Police here) have surrounded the Favela de Manguinhos (which is an intermediate zone of Rio de Janeiro, where Red Command dominates)

> BOPE's Armored Vehicles (The "caveirões") invaded a territory invaded by the Red Command and this retaliated with Molotov cocktails (Something only seen AntiFas / Black Blocs of the last election)

> The BOPE is now working at dawn (to be more stealthy and effective), the videos are now made by Favela residents.

More and more Army troops land here or come from nearby districts

I swear I tried to shorten the links or post them integers, but the Sup Forums system says it was spam ...

Sad

Well...

According to statistics from here, more people die every 100,000 inhabitants than in Syria

it's fucking nothing.

>BOPE

succnah footage
liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1502942327
the claim that ISIS took it back is false

Here is your solution my friend.

If there is any nation that is in need of a Pinochet it's Brazil. Things over there are going the way of Venezuela in 10-20 years if you guy's don't clean up your own house.

i will sleep so much easier once the salami hot pocket is taken care of. that supply line is just so thin it has caused me anxiety for years.

Tropa de Elite is just a little trick of what really happens here.

Shootings, Urban Guerrillas, armored helicopters firing everything in houses, hijackers being killed by snipers, robberies, urban terrorism ...

An average Rio resident can bear a battlefront without stressing easily.
We had General Castelo Branco and Colonel Ustra, but today they are demonized by the media and the leftists.

The only "hard line" left over is the / ourguy / that everyone bets here, which is the Bolsonaro, but he is well NeoCon

Well, the videos will not.

Press F to pay Respect.

oh shit nigga

see

Well, I'm going to bed.

6:30 in the morning and I have classes today in college

Maybe someday I'll be able to show what's happening here today?

i can see!

youtube.com/watch?v=WzDnEJIyl28

Russia has troops in Syria
how is there still an insurgency? US would have cleaned house by now.

i did it so you can have the red notification if you were on another tab

KOTEL SOON

NO!

USA has troops in Syria
how is there still a government, Islamic State and Al-Qaeda? USA should have cleaned house by now.

Looks like you're in the same amount of denial as fagmin

>Russia has troops in Syria
they don't exactly have a real ground force present pham,only advisors and like 50 planes

t. sadiq khan

and PMCs and MPs.

USA has troops in Iraq
how is there still an insurgency? Russia would have cleaned house by now.

What does hoholmin mean by this?

apparently SAA withdrew from those villages. Dunno why.

It means that lives sucking jihadi cock

they came back after US left
try to keep up, pepe

Didn't happen, as fake news as it can get

and US is here now and ISIS is still standing
Russia would have cleaned house by now.

ok then

Why is twitter so shit now? The only thing we get are anti-SAA retards sperging out every other day or claiming that thousands of SAA troops have been killed in a precise military attack by brave Star wars rebels.

>PMCs
true, i wonder how many of them are present, haven't found an accurate estimate yet
>MPs.
are they even involved in fighting?

>SAA takes control of Belaas mountain and Sawana village in East Hama

twitter.com/now_damascus/status/898119298333409280

>are they even involved in fighting?
no. but they are military and they are present.

THE WHOLE MOUNTAIN!?!?!?

Holy shit that pic is brutal

WHAT THEY TOOK IT ALREADY???

I call bs on Belaas mountain, they'd have to capture a whole lot more villages to capture the mountain.
Rather, i think it's Al-Sawwanah Mount
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.845860&lon=37.798805&z=14&m=b&show=/36737498/Khirbat-aş-Şawwānah

>inb4 they took it because ISIS was retreating out of the soon to e kotel

America has troops in Afghanistan
How is there still a Taliban?
Why haven't we cleaned house by now after 16 years?
>See how that works?

>Russian Navy fired cruise missiles towards 'Uqayrbat in eastern Hama. ISIL installations targeted.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/898120656646279171
Also, new hezzy map.
It's possible, just odd they wouldn't announce the villages like Huwaysis being captured...
youtube.com/watch?v=LNt_I-pJodg

Any response phåm?

This is my jam right now lads
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WfthxkLmM

Too fast for my exercise routine
youtube.com/watch?v=_OyUpsoCuk4

>just odd they wouldn't announce the villages like Huwaysis being
because they took it from the west

yeah right lel
DID YOU JUST ASSUME THAT NORWEGIAN WAS SWEDISH????!?!?
THAT'S THE MOST INSULTING THING I'VE EVER HEARD
youtube.com/watch?v=U8G3pYgglJM

How are your studies going btw?
Isn't your exam this month?

Nothing near as OCD triggering as Jobar. That stupid green protrusion over the ringroad in an otherwise aesthetic frontline, fucking nuke it I don't care, I WANT IT GONE NOW FFS.

Post YFW Homs double kotel happening!

>DID YOU JUST ASSUME THAT NORWEGIAN WAS SWEDISH????!?!?
Nah m8, I know it's Norsk, I got it from a Norwegian when I used to browse regular Sup Forums and we would get sleepy posters whenever a big happening was going down. He would respond to them with it.

The joke is that you can treat a swede in any way possible and he won't do anything, but if you call him a norwegian he'll sperg the fuck out, as if there's a difference between norrbaggar and swedecucks.
Kind of like Greeks and T*rks, but not really.

Jobar will survive nuclear war. Jobar is eternal.

Pics from the recently captured area.
I don't trust this bel'as info at all tbqh, waiting for confirmation. For now, it doesn't seem too big.

broof of ISIS presence

Kek, I learned something new

>Lenin is Hitler

Kek

atleast its a start

that's a big tank

>Lenin is Hitler
wew

>statue of lenin in america
wut
communism never took root in america's political landscape
how did it pass the mac carthy era ?
also
>marxism=biggotry
takes some high levels of mental gymnastics

UUUU

I'm inclined to believe they progressed 15km up a part of mount bel'as and captured link related:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.772816&lon=37.560153&z=15&m=b&show=/14860997/Aş-Şawwānah

average drumpftards for you

>my relatives in venezuela hate this guy
kek

This is what I'm thinking aswell, how the fuck did Burgerstan turn into communist hotspot number 1?

It's in Seattle...

Say it with me, /sg/

G

Back to your prayer mat, Abdul

>tfw one of the top guys in Trump's admin is just like us

It's the coastal cities mainly m8, the kikes started taking over the universities in the 60s and 70s and indoctrinated the students who then passed those beliefs on to their kids

This
1960's counter culture movement was like an HIV injection for Western societies

>Marking of 53rd anniversary of Cuban - Syrian relations
Yeah, i figured.
It's also scary how stupid and uninformed people really are...