Alex Jones' narrative of Charlottesville is hilarious

Anybody been watching this guy? The amount of mental gymnastics he is going through to try and explain Charolettesville without just admitting that white culture/history is under attack is hilarious.

He is so scared of participating in identity politics of any kind that he is pushing this narrative where the entire Unite The Right rally was a Soros operation and that the establishment wants to ban all right-wing gatherings by having Nazi LARPers who are really CIA agents and plants in the crowd.

He won't just admit that white people are coming together to agree that leftists need to be physically removed. No, it's a big GEORGE SOROS OPERATION!!!!!!

And maybe it really is, but the absolute terror and fear this guy has about any kind of white identity politics is hilarious. Probably because many of his listeners are non-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-latest-alex-jones-white-supremacist-protesters-jewish-actors-virginia-a7894351.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&
youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And maybe it really is
Great way to sabotage your whole thread and the point you tried to make, dipshit.

Engaging in identity politics or jew naming would interfere with his real occupation...selling snake oil supplements and t-shirts.

Rainbow flags, ANTIFA, BLM, commies...too bad more of them didn't get killed.

He called out the JQ!!!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-latest-alex-jones-white-supremacist-protesters-jewish-actors-virginia-a7894351.html

You people who want to physically remove the left are playing right into (((their))) hands. Don't fall for it. No violence, except for self defense.

>Buy my water filter
>Alpha Male Vitality will give you the energy needed to combat the globalists
>Let me talk to you about this meal plan
>now listen to these 12 different products from my advertisers

Alex Jones is probably the most painfully obvious stooge to ever exist, and for some reason hes the one character that tinfoil faggots refuse to look at.

Jones is 100% correct for once.

Fuck your CIA threads. You were played by a fucking creepy Nazbol agent of the Deep State Richard Spencer

You could of redpilled people but instead you wanted to false flag Trump and be ANTIFA

Next time you want to act like ANTIFA stay the fuck home!

Essential viewing with regard to Alex Jones:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&

youtube.com/watch?v=AlouRSsnKZc

He named the Jew on this one. He said they were staging Nazi rallies and he saw them.
Called them the cast of Sienfeld or Howard Sten nazis.

Just like you faggot.

You're all working for Soros now.

Jason Kessler is a kike. Shills should stop shilling. Hillary gets indicted on Monday.

unlike the gay ducks or whatver, he is actually quite right now in this regard. Spencer is a CIA nigger, Spencer was removed early on in the conflict so that he would be safe, by the cops. Then his supporters got routed into a conflict.

The car attacker is also very suspiscious. I think that this event was nearly 100% a staged opera. Though obviously, people like the daily stormer and a few e-celeb fags were partly mislead, but many of them were also shills as the TRS sodomites are just another controlled op.

My guess is that the leadership and high profile people are 90% government assets. And the rest, the ones with the helicopter t shirts are just semi ignorant, half red pilled near normies who latched onto this thing because of virality.

Do tell, when exactly did Spencer become some agent of the nebulous deep state?
Back when he was an editor for The American Conservative?
When he took over as head of the NPI?
Before then?
Was it in college? Was he initiated into the mythical ranks when it was a total nobody?
How about high school?
When he was a toddler perhaps?

It seems staged to me.

Duh we live in a constitutional republic. He wont mention race unless the law is based around that.

>It's the NWO guys not the jews. You stupid Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

I've never listened to Alex Jones. Because I'm not retarded

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Well the guy who ran the Unite the Right rally shit, was a Obama shill. So probably is an inside operation.

Jones is never going to be racial aware. Hes going to do whatever his cocaine supplying Jew overlords tell him to right up until his fat sweating ass has a heart attack live on stream.

Are plebes still listening to this (((PERFORMANCE ARTIST JOKER)))...?

The guy makes a living peddling conspiracy theories. What do you expect?

Maybe it's a good thing. We should remain covert for the most part.

The amount of mental gymnastics you went through when posting this thread are hilarious.

Everyone knows why Alex Jones is anti-racist. Stop being dumb. If he's calling 88 larping gay then he is doing more for our movement than Dickless Spencer currently is.

but commercials on youtube are fine?
Grow up Nancy, nothing in this world is free, how do you think he pays his bills, with Patriotism?

this too

so

>Spencer more or less a confirmed CIA asset (also thinks that homo's are part of european identity lol) (met with bushes)
>some obongo campaigner created this thing
>initial confusion of the car has extremely varying narratives being strung up from both sides
>supposed clusterfuck around the permit to be there

I think it needs to be said clear and loud that the alt right is completely compromised of faggots. Maybe there are one or two stragglers in there who arent part of some government psyops effort to create a civil war, but its generally to be avoided. Alt right, alt lite. Both of these things are gay and faggot. The only real movements are the natsoc/fascists who dont compromise on any of the issues.

He doesn't want to lose his Libertarian/radical centrist viewership.

If have the stuff the alex said was true throughout the years he would found suicided by 3 bullets. The guy is an actor selling people fear to sell survival products lol

Also OP, he said many times over the past few days culture and media is anti-white, he just shills to centrist liberals.