>Hourly reminder.
That they are controlled opposition?

>Fighting with the French and Germans

This
Not everything co satan

Yeah, nah.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4779454/The-drug-cure-xenophobia.html

>Karl Marx unleashed communism, making his death toll 100 million

Are you genuinely retarded? That's like saying Milton Friedman's death toll is 200 million because of all the famines caused by supply side economics in the 3rd world

Take the flag off and then we'll discuss.

History illiterate retard.
Germany did not declare WW1 honestly get an education.

instagram.com/Identitarians_netherlands
I've seen that post before, we have to come together and fight against white guilt, because it is fucking retarded how people are still so caught up with it, we have to unite to keep our people alive and dont destroy our heritage, since its beautifull

>That's like saying Milton Friedman's death toll is 200 million because of all the famines caused by supply side economics in the 3rd world
I do say that. (((They))) are definitely responsible.

re us people : now you pay the price for WW1 & 2 . you are niggers in (((your))) country , any aipac/adl kike will take you to (((court))) whenever he wants . AND NOW my little redneck idiot : get an education , get a gun , organize yourself AND DRIVE THE mason and his commanding KIKE OUT OF THE TOWN

>n-next t-time w-we wont f-fuck up, am r-right guyz?

For centuries Europe has been at wars. First for kangz and kweens, then for nationalist dogmas. These "brothers" had no problems slitting each others throats every 10 years. Till it culminated in 1944 when a European civilization almost got obliterated for the very nationalism you shill on here.

It is the context of the European union which has provided us with the longest peace period in history. It is the Eu which forbids nationalist scum to bring their barbaric nationalist quarrels and start a blood blood bath.

Fuck your nationalist cult, you fucking piece of confedreate shit. You will never be European, you will always be a wall-mart sharing burger to us.

cheers, faggot.

Why is everyone not using their country's flag anymore ?

Yeah the EU, not the atomic bomb is the cause.

Fucking retards I swear.

Yeah globalist commies were much better right?

Oh wait. How many millions dead again? Deadliest genocide in recent memory? Y

No fuck americans next time we will side with china and russia to get the cancer that is your country out pf the world

Go fuck yourself cuck. Germans are fucking pathetic. You fucked up everything for the rest of whites with your autistic bullshit and now you can't even show a shred of white pride without being labeled a Nazi. Kill yourself you cum swallowing Russian-Rape baby faggot.

>muh everyone is controlled opposition meme

Fuck off.

>Irrelevant Slav faggot thinks he's worth shit
The only way the world didn't plunge into shit was when the reins went from archaic and sickly Europeans to their offspring in the New World. Europe had it's time and it's over, get fucked you piece of shit.

hitler was a liberal nigger lover.

I hope, I would hate to drink with FEDs
You saw the question mark?

There's no such thing like “white“ sweetie...
Just because you mixed mongrols don't have a identity you should not just invent some made up term
Just kys and let the shitskins take over you tards will do nothing against it anyway :')

Nothing wrong with niggers when they stay in their countries but you imported and hated them hard for so many years and now they're semi-gods in your country worked well buddy

I'm perfectly fine with this, capitalism is as criminal as communism.

They didn't declare WW2 either.

Please explain your tactic without using cheap ad hominems or strawman further. This reads like somebody trying very hard to demoralize but it is so bad it is actually funny, or are you post ironic?

>next time we fight it will be with each other
>everyone in this thread who are 99% white disagreeing with each other calling each other names

Ya i really doubt you guys will be fighting together. Maybe fighting for the last drop of bull cum hahaah

Germany is gone.

>Slovenian opinion
>relevant

kek, you were a German colony for 1000 years

Let's all unite under the banner of Christ, that is what we can all agree on, and it will actually save our world and our souls.

>Slovenia
why do you even exist?honestly

Yeah they just dragged France and Britain into the war

I'm 6'1 majority Norwegian with light brown hair and green eyes, 100% ethnically European faggot meanwhile you are half turk and half slav. Suck my dick with your bullshit mspaint comics you ACTUAL untermensch.

That's what you actually believe eh?

I've had my shit tested.
Get fucked Mehmet Ivanov.

>muh heritage
>telling a european you are more european than them

I chuckled, you're AMERICAN you fucking faggot.

Trash that cringy ass flag and you can talk with the grown people.

Learn to read hick fuck.
>Ethnically
Also muh heritage meme is fucking stupid, there's nothing wrong with an interest in your origins, stop buying into Eurocuck garbage.

>eu
>not the a-bomb
>what is every european war against non-nuclear powers in the last 73 years

there's nothing wrong with being proud of oyur heritage but don't fucking try to tell a european you are more european than them throwing around words from their language like "untermensch" while bashing slavs, another european group proving your American education about european ethnci groups. "Muh heritage" is a meme because of people like you. Kurwa bitch, I'm part polish.

This. White nationalism is a fucking joke made up by people without a national identity.

So am I and I respect some Slavs. Replace "Slav" with Russian in my previous posts.
And again
>Ethnically
Also I only said "untermensch" because of his little meme image.

You bashed a european as being less european and used "slav" in a derrogortory way. His little meme image is correct-truth hurts sometimes, too many americans claim their more european than europeans because of their ancestors. You can claim your heritage but don't try to tell a european you are more european than them, we are on the American continent, we are Americans-first and foremost. I know you said ethnically dude, this dumb hick can read.

derogatory*

I don't really see your point sorry. Also most white Americans are majority European just European mutts with MAYBE something else.

Ok, well then, I guess we'll agree to disagree if my point's not getting across, I haven't had coffee so maybe I'm not very erudite this morning. Yes, I do agree there are a lot of Americans with majority European heritage, but alot of Americans confuse heritage with actually being from that country or being on the same level as someone from that country.