Charlottesville was a setup

The "Unite the Right" protest in Charlottesville was deliberately put in a counterprotest pincer.

This was a setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right
youtu.be/cu5Eu14AESc
youtu.be/8sZ2bvJ94hs
youtu.be/rndANWU2dzs
youtube.com/watch?v=UMWbuNCgm1g
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc
youtube.com/watch?v=mbkxxSjd2sM
youtube.com/watch?v=2VTm8hI9QtQ&t=451s
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be out-maneuvered, white America?

You're standing in the middle of the battlefield, thinking you're at a negotiation.

Source for the counterprotests and their locations:
nbc29.com/story/36099395/city-of-charlottesville-grants-two-permits-for-counterprotests-of-unite-the-right

(article predates actual event)

>You're standing in the middle of the battlefield, thinking you're at a negotiation.

antifa/BLM stood in the middle of the battlefield while thinking they were at street party.

They were bait, user. And Fields took that bait.

yes very true. I was wondering why they had enough common sense to bring shields but not enough common sense to move in together under 1 flag and then demand the event be held. It is a very young movement and you can see that visibly

Protests in general are pretty stupid. The opportunities for manipulation and provocation are immense.

Let the left riot and protest alone, like they have been doing for the past months.
They were happily digging their own graves, there is no reason to stop them from doing that.

We have random neonazis in my country. Sometimes I don't know what they're doing when they get into pointless fights at leftist rallies. I guess they're trying to make the civic nationalists look reasonable.

In a lot of cases, neo-nazi groups turned out to be led by literal Jews.

They should be silenced and discredited by everyone.

>citizen burger
>running over citizens with cars turning them into squashed meat
>burgers are squashed meat
What did my autism mean by this

That location is also pretty close to the car plow incident.

No way. this was a major success
youtu.be/cu5Eu14AESc
youtu.be/8sZ2bvJ94hs

This was the most successful IRL thing yet imo

Charlottesville was a major success?

>Gas gas gas ,i am going to step up the the gass
>TONIGHT

There are legitimate things to be disrupted and shown to the world. The (((Wiesenthal Center))) has been indoctrinating people for years into the cult of white privilege. These are the kikes at work here
youtu.be/rndANWU2dzs

no that event in those videos was in California

Well yes, it's always nice to use their own devices and logic against them.

Like in the first video you posted here: the white guy speaking about "white privilege" tries to interrupt the brown audience member, and the Trump supporters tell him not to use his white privilege.
That shit is funny as hell.

Trying to out-protest them is stupid though.

Where did the car crash happened?

Below that "C-ville Weekly" marker at the bottom.

South east of there, you gotta zoom OP's picture out

thx but it's don't really help us

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=UMWbuNCgm1g

What do you mean?

SPREAD THIS FASTER THAN A GAY NIGGER SPREADS AIDS

>Charlottesville Police Officer Tells All
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc

Federal Judge Glen Conrad responsible for the death of Heather Heyer and the bloodshed in Charlottesville.

>Gregg Jarrett on Fed Judge Glen Conrad (skip to 54:30min)
youtube.com/watch?v=mbkxxSjd2sM

Money is behind the protests, not activism. ANTIFA is a paid actors organization.

>Craigslist Ad for "$25 an hour protesters", for guess where...
youtube.com/watch?v=2VTm8hI9QtQ&t=451s

>Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-16/why-was-crowd-hire-company-recruiting-25-hour-political-activists-charlotte-last-wee

yes this is a common tactic but usually it is used by police
you faggot, they were standing in the middle of a trap set by cowards like you. also they aren't the ones with the casualties.

>you faggot, they were standing in the middle of a trap set by cowards like you.
Excuse me?

Checking.

The Hannity vid calmed my nerves a little bit, felt like the world was going insane.

Is Hannity very big in the US? Does he rival some of the CNN talking heads?

That first video claims James Fields was a member of antifa, without stating any sources;.

Not sure how to take this seriously.

Was this thread shadowdeleted or something?