"You can't quit, you don't exist" - Trump

"You can't quit, you don't exist" - Trump

What did he mean by this? What kind of chess is he playing here? You know without business supporting him he's basically finished? (1 billion dollars worth of support for his campaign)

It means Trump is gonna go full 100% economic nationalist after all these cuckservatives yet again stabbed him in the back.

Holocaust denier

>100% economic nationalist

Yeah I wish. He's doing everything in their power to suck their cocks.

We need to get Melania BLACKED to save the U.S,A from his tyranny

Only reason big business mad Trump trump = no tax cuts

It won't happen now because of this crisis.

Outside of that he's 100% doing the bidding of wallstreet.

He can't do shit because the JewOP in Congress won't pass his policies.

The council was an attempt to give businesses a chance to not act like retards and get something productive done. Instead, the business sent clowns and wannabe politicians to up to washington to grandstand.

Trump was right to try and get those losers to work with him to improve business conditions and the general economy, but he's also right to throw the bums out when all they want to do is "FITE NAZZIS! OMG RACISM! I QUIT!"

>without business supporting him he's basically finished
Businesses don't vote, people do.

Without big business supporting their puppet, a massive push will go under way to get Pence as the president. He will be able to enact their policy they want.

While Trump is a hyper capitalist faggot, he's very very bad for the core brand of capitalism.

I was just telling my father afterwork how Trump needs to just throw these cunts out. Trump is a good dude, he's not perfect but he's good.

>Businesses don't vote, people do.

932.3 million dollars

B-but at least Trump's voting base are all poor stupid

Oh wait a minute....

he's a race traitor

>Oh no! Merck won't donate to him, nor will IBM!
I doubt he got a single check from either corporation or any of their employees anyway. This is tantamount to when Elon Musk grandstanded and walked off. How much money did Musk actually give to Trump during his campaign?

Besides, closing these councils doesn't mean Trump is no longer going to work with businesses. It means he'll do it like a Democrat does. Crony capitalism behind closed doors, picking winners and losers. Remember Solyndra? What council did they sit on when Obama handed them hundreds of millions of dollars?

By disbanding the councils the clowns go home and any company that works with Trump doesn't have to field 10k phone calls a day from angry cat ladies demanding they publicly quit the council.

Clinton beat him in the 200k+

So Clinton supporters make more money on top of being more educated.

Sooner or later you're going to have to give up and admit that you are subhuman for supporting Trump.

>I doubt he got a single check from either corporation or any of their employees anyway.

But that's wrong retard.

He got well 25 million from his billionaire butt buddy Robert Mercer who saved his bacon. You know that wallstreet hedge funder Trump claimed to hate?

Drumpf supporters , They are trailer park trash inbred meth addled hicks

>Crony capitalism behind closed doors, picking winners and losers.

That's literally what he's been doing since getting in faggot, including personally enriching himself.

Racists are so stupid they couldn't even see this from day one.

Funny how you've got an anti-Semitic image in a post complaining about racism.

Mercer hasn't worked at IBM for years, what's your point?

>That's literally what he's been doing since getting in faggot, including personally enriching himself.
You mean acting like a democrat. I suppose you can't wait to vote for him in 2020 now, can you, faggot?

>You mean acting like a democrat. I suppose you can't wait to vote for him in 2020 now, can you, faggot?

I hate both parties you mongoloid. Stein was the only one who wouldn't cuck us to big corporations

>Stein was the only one who wouldn't cuck us to big corporations
>green rainbow party candidate
>wouldn't cuck us
You're too naive to be alive. Put your commie flag back on you piece of shit.

The day of rope is about to begin, he means.

Lmfao how could they expect to win with that logo, I refuse

>the 50k to 200k bracket where all the talented labor is and then above that where all the overpayed niggers are

The logo is the tip of the iceberg. These people are the most exaggerated caricature of "hippy," "communist," and "faggot" rolled into one. And yet dipshits like are eager to vote for this crap. It's amazing.

Why do you think they never showed chart correlating IQ to voting? Trump supporters wouldnt be exceptionally high but the large amount of black and hispanic voters (even the slightly higher agency ones they could manage to ship out in droves to polling booths) for Clinton would skew the results and make the left look stupid.

>would skew the results and make the left look stupid.
They always shuffle the data so that never happens. Hispanics become white, whites wiht "some college" become "uneducated" etc.

It's like how they flipped the definition of liberal and conservative for their famous "Conservatives have lower IQs" study. They literally defined liberalism as classical liberalism aka desire for small government. The current definition of conservatism.

Always take polls and charts with three or four pounds of salt.

Posts like these get ignored because you're right and they can't argue against it.

The board is a symbolic gesture, it's not at all important, but Trump was a retard to start one, he should have used some fucking hindsight & realised people would leave his board to attack him politically, which is exactly what happened

A few CEO's did want to stay though, like Dennis Muilenburg & Michael Dell, but i think Trump realised it was a mistake & should do his deals in private

didn't trump win 2016 with around 230 million , guess he's finished though

- t. liberal nigger

T H I S
>Billionaire businessman POTUS dissolves traitorous economic council, means he has no plan for the economy
>cool story, Antifabro

This is interpreted as brain washed good goys vote Clinton. You can't win with facts here. You sound like a retard for trying.

I hope you're a Swede on holiday.

It's not that, it's the donors for the GOP who run the show. Once they stop funding the GOP, the GOP will get rid of him

The plan was remove Trump once the tax cuts are passed, Trump can't deliver the tax cuts so time to go.