Happening

Something big is coming. Can you feel it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azeh1ZbxWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=vRzUddTvacY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My recurring digits.

Yeah the shit I'm gonna take in an hour from all the Taco Bell earlier, wish me luck guys.

KEK says it's big.

Brace for impact.

>Off by 1

Aside from digits and memes, I can feel it deep down. In the pit of my stomach. A certain feeling of impending chaos or violence.

Yes, something is coming

soon

Okay kek. I´m ready, I´m cultivating myself and am ready to feel the energy!

What? That´s gotta be fake

prepear yer booty

Prove it

Y'all will feel the wrath.

This has surpassed memeing.

I can feel it

We habe a Solar Eclips every single year.

WE HAVE TO CHANEL THE ENERGY LADS!!!

IT IS KNOWN THAT PEPE PICTURES BOOST UP THE NUMBERS

DO IT NOW

REEEEEEE

>Can you feel it, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=azeh1ZbxWwI

The Yellowstone Caldera is going to explode due to the increased gravity

danger in the summer moon above brahs

talking about this coming eclipse 50 years ago!

his name was Seth Rich

T͡o͈̳̹̹ ͍̟̹͠ͅi̧̻̩̥̭̤̭̜n̝͉̟͝v͖̦o̮͙̼͠k͙͙̀e̙̜̱͉̟̝ ̕t̨̖̟͙͔͉̳h̨̺͇̜e̬̰͖ ̠̺̹̦̝͍̪h̤iv͓͇̠̳̟e͜-͜mi͓̝̤̜̼̙n̴ḍ̡ ̭̞̘͡ṛ̶e̥p̬ṛ̸̘ę͉͖̹s̮̳͕̩̠̦͍én̖͔̙ţ͚̖̣͉ͅi̩̗̘̱̣͈̟͡ń͙̝̼̰͉͚̬g̻͞ ̜̘͝c͎͚h̗̳͇̘́a̶̬o̰̭̘͓͚͡s̘̻̼̼͓̟̕.̦̪ͅ
̪̮͎̜͍͔͙I̦̪̭̮n̞̪͈̞͖̬̰v̱ok̠̞̬i̬̬͔̹͙͔͠n̸g̝͈̖ͅ ͔̺t̟̞͔̫͈̖̝́h̘̝͔̥̰͓̜e̯̦̦̦ ̯̫̳͙̼̫f̻̣̥̟̺̩e̥̼̞̖̙͇e̟̩̜͓̼ͅli̶͍̦͎̱̖͓ͅn͎͘g̞̟̤ ̺͔͙o͍̳̯̘̹̳̫f̨͈̥̠ ̼̘̟̝͖̠c͎̳̀h̪͙̗̤a̬̟̫̜͖̳̞̕o̧s͡.̪̼̫͚͍͍
W̭͔̠̘̜͡į̩̻͍t̠̹͉͖̕ḫͅ ̼ou͔̼͖̠͍ṯ̺̬͝ ͜o̜̫͠rd͔̥͙͞e͔̘r̹̼.̪
̨Ţ̬͍̼̩h̹͈͕͍͟e̛ ͔̹̪̥̫̩N̰͓͎͕e͔͔͈̦z͔͕̖̖̬̻p̗̳̙e̼͔̘r̟̗͎di͙̹̪͚̩̹̼͟a̱̰̬̹̬̦̜͞n̳̟̜͙̩͕ ̬̯̩͎͍ḥ̸͕̟͚͓̩i̫̱v̨̦̹̣̖̰e͖̤̣̠̫-͇m̥i̷n͈̼̩̱͝d̖̮̺͈͙͕̺ ̷͇̰̱͇ͅͅo̡̗f̴ ̼c͚͖̬̘h̢̥a̬͕̱̞o̤͉̯s̗̞͉̺̯͉̤͠.̯͈̟̼̮ ̣̞͓K̨͔̟̝̣͇̩̤È͎ͅK̼͍̻̖͠.̱͚͙̪̥̠͔
̺̠̗̜͜ͅH̱͈̹̤́e̺̥͖͟ͅ ͅẁ͕̖̳̟̮͕h͔̱̼̹̬o̭̺̬͡ͅ ͇̻W͇͖͍͡a͇͎̫͓̝̠i̫͠t͕̪̪̝͔s̺̯͚̮͎͍̝ ̬͚̝͔̠̬̩͝B̜̭̺͎e̩͕h͉̕i͟n͍d͈̖̼̺ ͈̯̟͚̀T̢͚̬̼̤h͍̭͕͖̮͠e͠ ̞͓͈̦W̫̩͕̣a̛l̶̫̯l̺̘͕̘̣.͎̮̜͈̝͕̰̕
̕K̷̠̙̫̤̹E͇͓͈̕K!̷͍͔̱̟̹͖

Checked

his name was Seth Rich
888 confirm: James Alex Fields is a happy alphabet merchant
this post made OP off by 1

please let it be something positive

Do busy bees, who work for their honey comb, abuse their own nest they built around the queen? Just askin! (Though I know!)

no, i can't feel it. 6 billion people and barely anything ever happens.

Ņ͍̭O̙͈̣͕̬͖̥

>he doesn't know that (most of) the former confederate states governments are sending delegates to Charleston to declare independence (again) right as the eclipse passes overhead

150,00 people died today.

feels

O͔̣͓̘̗ͅnl̳͉͖̥͖̯̟̕y̰͈̝͎̣͔̮ ̭͇̗̣c͔̼̀h̞̬̹̥̘̫a̹̗̙͍̫͇o̵̘̰̪͕s̳͈̬̕ ̨y̯̬̠̞͈̣o͝u̫̰̪͓̜͢ ̟m͎̦͎͉͇̜o̧̥̙s̥̙̟̜͇t̞͍̩̯̜̝ ͖̦s̹̘u̥̫̬̱̖̮ŕ̩̝e̴͚̰l͔̦̻͔͇͕͔y͈̼͚̰͠ ̯̣͖̺̦̫̕f̷̺͚̠e̗e̦̯̬͙̘̼̤l̻͚̳ ̤͎͎í̤̺̖̟͎̰n̸̪͙ ̗͈̮̝̗̝ͅy̷̻o̼̮̳̳ṵ̞̰̠̞r̨͎̜ ̺̙͙̙͚̕b̻͇̤̳̺̣͢l̡e͖͇̣e̡ḑ̦͍ͅi̪͜ͅn̯̮̣̖g̻̙̯̳͝ ͡g̶̫̭̰̩̼͙̘u̠̘̮̻̬͍̣ț̤̩͙̀!͔͙̭͙͖̟̙́ ͎̰͓̙͍̬D̴̳͓͙o̤͇̣̩̞ ͙̜̹n͉̰̺̤̺̞͕͞o͓̘̮t̢̹̘̖̰̗ ̝ͅh̜̠͓̺͎i̗͜d̨̗e̼̹̘͞ ̵̗̯͎͚̤iţ͉̤̝̺ͅ!͚̦̱̞͎ ̧͕̱̗̹̹ ̖̯͍̼̦̞̖Ț̹h̨e͍͉̘ŕ̪̟̹̬͍͓e̷ ̯͙̩̩is͈̪͍ ̀n̜̜̘̖o ̶e̺s̷̳̘c̴͓̦̞̗̹̦͈a͈̺̯̥̗͓p̮͎e̜̰̺͖̯

>he believes in the gravity meme

lmaoing so hard at your life rn sempai

Why was that bullshit civil war fought anyway? Are now your states obliged to stay inside the federation? Is the whole United Statws thing just a meme, cause theg are nothing more than provinces?

just a galactic harvest day

The Federal government says that states have to stay inside the federation. But, theoretically, the Federal government is not sovereign, it derives sovereignty from the states and the people in those states, and I imagine that a state who was pissed off enough to leave the federation in 2017 wouldn't give a shit about a (federal) Supreme Court ruling from 1880 about secession being illegal.

Besides, there is no prohibition against succession in the Constitution, and you could make the argument that the 10th Amendment specially gives the power to the state governments.

yeah, but how many died in a happening?

i should make a gif of when everything comes into alighnment it looks so cool its like going randomly and all of a sudden everything goes into the perfect formation i love it for some reason

You must be new to ancapism if you're saying dumb shit like this. Who cares if it affects or not if you're ancap you judge people based on what they do not what group they are.

It's not.

>I imagine that a state who was pissed off enough to leave the federation in 2017 wouldn't give a shit about a (federal) Supreme Court ruling from 1880 about secession being illegal.
Ok, but the other states would start a war against the state that left, wouldn't they?

Here comes the spin-offs.. Don't let anyone fool you Jesus has been here..

as above so below; this is a galactic rebirth. Jesus born in Bethlehem aka belly then we wait for 33 galactic years and we get our crucifixion and maybe age of 1000 year peace can begin

Not necessarily, but possibly. After all, Czechoslovakia split without a war, but Yugoslavia did not.

The craziest thing is the number 88 symbolizes "when two worlds collide" for the occult...

This here is holy kek speak. Niggers are your earths new gods henceforth. Sorry bout it.

I'm gonna to have sex with as many women on the day of the eclipse.

That way, children sired under this dark omen will usher forth a new age...

A dark age.

An age of suffering and hate.

Day of the rake soon

Black Sun marks the spot

youtube.com/watch?v=vRzUddTvacY

I cant actually. Happeningfags jizz over every eclipse or full moon or larper prophecy.

What is this magic? Are you a disciple of Kek?

The Force has awakened. Can you sense that shit?

>Something big is coming. Can you feel it, Sup Forums?
Yes, I had a fantastic vindaloo last night. Sorry everyone

>Something big is coming. Can you feel it, Sup Forums?
I can really feel it, OP!