Duterte is fucking crazy and thinks he can just kill everyone

>“Maganda ‘yun (That’s good).”
>"Makapatay lang tayo ng mag (we just kill) another 32 everyday then maybe we can reduce the --- what ails this country.
>"So I will be able to solve the problem. Patayin ko lang ‘yan lahat (I just kill it all)."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gvjYs_i6lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they had it coming. place is a disgrace

Phoneposting but op needs a ride from this

druggies are the worst, there's no redeeming for them
just kill them rodrigo, kill them all

>Mfw war on drugs in Philippines is won before Communists USA

he also had prior knowledge about Marawi and he allowed weapon to flow into the city and turned a blind eye because of "peace negotiations" with MNLF.

DU30 is full of shit and he is steadily making his "bloody dictatorship" the reality he said it would be

wrong my man. wrong. he admitted defeat last week. he said he can't do it.

When did he start doing this? what are the results so far?

this was 2 days ago. 32 killed in one day. in operation "one time big time" not kidding.

((CNN))

Nice source. But you really need to ride this now

>DU30
I know a ton of philipinos (they're thick as flies here in Las Vegas) and I immediately picked up on this in my head lol

LOL go to PCOO.gov and read the transcript of his speech from last week in Davao. this shit was in all the papers. he admitted defeat and his spokesperson had to say no it was just hyperbole again.

like everything he says i hyperbole. LOL! JOKE LANG!

DU30

His country, he can do what he wants
Isolationism is the key

Small time hustlers. The Phillipene archipeligo must be a haven for smugglers of every kind. Well he enjoys majority support so enjoy the dead scumbags. But you can never get all the scum. They need to be out on the water taking down bigger shipments if they actually want to be effective.

Thats how its done.

He's the Asian Trump, I think he was dropped on his dead

>war on drugs
>working ever

His man in the Bureau of Customs admitted that Customs is corrupt. Officials were bribed to let in 6 million pesos worth of shabu (meth)

China would never approve of the Philippines nay patrolling th water and DU30 is Chinas lapdog

One time big time happy ending mister, 5 dolla

nah he is not the Asian Trump. He literally said his presidency would be a bloody dictatorship. he makes rape jokes. He tells people to kill drug users and dealers. he threatens to shoot the commission on human rights. he is selling the country to China via debt bondage and this is making the peso weak.

the guy is no Trump.

good

just think that duterte is antifa
and that drugpeepole is nazis

What you don't understand is that when you start killing druggies, it becomes very easy to kill a lot of other people too by using the same excuse. I.e. kill people who are not druggies but count them as killed druggies. I'm pretty sure the people who actually do the killing have "branched out" plenty already.

>thinks

Yeah, I bet you didn't believe in the slippery slope when gays were given EXTRA rights to marry. Now we have fucking transgingers running around trying to pee in any bathroom they choose.

Why does he speak in two languages constantly? Is it to be cool or is it just one of those things where something is easier to say in one of them and something else is easier in the other?

Love this guy

I'm from buenos aires and i say kill them all.

Cool story, bro. So let's just call you a druggie and kill you. What's the problem? No problem. Just another dead druggie.

sure, let's do this. I also happen to have 3,5k in my wallet. Let's call that a "bonus for services rendered".

and this isn't a bribery joke, i mean you kill me and you can take my money too. A bullet to the head or a nice clean injection sounds like heaven right about now. Hanging i'm not too hot on but hey it works. Let's get this practical eugenics train rolling. They'll kill you for effeminate behaviour.

Pretty sure he's not thinking it considering your picture :^)

ah man everyone does that here. tagalog and english are the two official languages.

tagalog also borrows a lot from spanish and english. so the filipino language is very bastardised

youtube.com/watch?v=6gvjYs_i6lQ

that doesn't make him a murderer. he didn't murder them.

he only killed them (legally) while saving hostage victims from armed men.

nothing wrong with that.

It's pretty interesting, which tends to get used more?

t.druggie

what i have heard of pinoys is that they are usually nice and very poor
and most of them really like duterte and talk high of him
anyway let them do whatever the fuck they want
pinoys are ok in my book

its a mix. the news papers are al in english but the tv is in tagalog. in normal conversation people switch back and forth.

it's called colateral damage
a real patriot wouldn't mind dying if it meant making his country less shitty aka great again
kek

>We can't control drug problem.
>Eradicate instead of control.
Really made us think. Kill yourself before someone else does it for us.

based chink

why does he keep mixing english and chinklang?

just came from there

take my word, just like everywhere else anyone that isnt an absolute idiot loves duterte

manila went from unwalkable in the day to safe to walk for women at night

the people that hate hin are all ladyboys and single mothers. any man with a family would fight and die for duterte

they are comparing him to lee kuan yew

Like killing political opponents, etc. You would've been a good patriot under Mao when they murdered all educated people and those wo looked suspiciously educated. I'm sure you're also a great admirer of Pol Pot and many African tyrants. A good patriot is ready to sacrifice himself as collateral damage when the powers that be decide the country needs to made great again by murdering people.

Firstoff the extrajudicial killing don't meanshit. You can have someone killed in the Philippines for $70. I fail to see in a place where human life is so cheap that societies detritus is suddenly so important to reform and look after.

Secondly the majority of extrajudicial killing are now done by Narco police killing their own networks so they can inform up the chain.

Lastly many people in the country are now lamenting the loss of Marcos due to a series of ultra corrupt leaders who robbedand ruined the nation.
What's happening now is the end result of this corruption- which has killed far more people than DutDut

*cant inform

hahah lee kuan yew! this place aint singapore and i don't know why some here want that model for this country. singapore isa city state while the Philippines is 7000 island all separated from each other and uncontrollable. see ISIS in Mindanao.

Yasss queen, murder is so good! It doesn't mean shit! You could just hire someone to murder someone so why would it matter that the ruling class murders! Corruption kills, therefore go right ahead and murder and it will make everything better! Besides, such and such group killed more people, therefore as long as you keep the body count moderate, it's a good thing to murder!

He's been doing this for a while now, have things gotten any better for you guys? Overall life I mean.

>Lastly many people in the country are now lamenting the loss of Marcos due to a series of ultra corrupt leaders who robbedand ruined the nation.

Not a single president since Marcos has escaped the taint of corruption. Not one. though only one went to prison but then the president pardoned him!

>You can't just kill druggies

That's where you're wrong kiddo

its the same as it ever was. don't imagine its blood in the streets and the bodies are stacked in the road. its not.

i feel safe. i am relatively safe. i think most people are. really not much has changed since he took office but changes are happening.

the peso dropping, martial law in mindanao, commie rebels increasing attacks, etc etc. DU3o said he wanted a bloody dictatorship that would establish a revolutionary government and then they would write a new consittion.

things are slowly going in the direction. you gotta read the news here and pay attention real closely to put the pieces together.

it literally is working in malaysia and the malay people are straight up retards. even low caste indians outperform them

dont be a retard rizal balatbat sir

get of your high horse you wannabe moralfag piece of shit
i bet you werent so loud when trhe muricans bragged about killing gadaffi while making treaty with "moderate islamists"

>Like killing political opponents
i know exactly what you were talking about but lets be real
political killings happen all the time around the globe
usa does it, the russians do it,
why is suddenly that duterte stands out?

how come he's so important now?
and if people support him, who are you to judge, you sheltered westerner
europe has way bigger problems than duterte
tldr why do you care

wow, no one here has ever really thought of that before
really makes me think, definitely salting my roasted almonds if you know what i mean

i dont know much , or almost anything of the sea region
but ill take ur word, manila got safer with duterte

based duterte at it again. I've seen one of the killings first hand and i felt nothing as i saw the druggie scum gunned down. They all deserve it.

kek

the guy cleaned up his city and has evidence to prove that killing the crime off worked. He didnt start going around killing the opposition when he was in charge of davao, fuck the guy didnt even wanna be president ffs. The guy simply loves his country and wants to protect it, go read about some of the heroric shit hes done like walking into a room of terrorists and gunning them all down to save a hostage himself when the police were too pussy to do it.

>you can't just kill all the drug dealers

Can you stop typing like a retard and come up with an argument.

Cool non-sequiturs.

If you're in favor of extrajudicial killings, you have no problem if you or your family are arbitrarily murdered. If you disagree, you're just a hypocrite, i.e. an all-around "piece of shit" to use your preferred language.

>t. Justin 12 years old with stale meme language

>1 post by this ID
I've made my argument, gyppo. Go finger your sister.

man taglish is so frustrating, trying to get a grip on tagalog then they start talking english to throw me off

good think Duterte sells it at a nice rate.

>Literally 1 minute ago

Can you stop being retarded please.
You whole argument is: "some other people might also be killed, and killing is bad mkay".

Acceptable losses and justified killing are enough to counter your stupidity.

duterte is just killing competition he still sells drugs from his old days of being in the mafia.

Drug pushers/dealers aren't human, they poison the youth , destroying their future. The only way to deal with drug pushers is to erase them from the face of the earth

>You whole argument is: "some other people might also be killed, and killing is bad mkay".
No shit. If you allow extrajudicial murder, it's not going to be limited in scope. How stupid are you? Oh never mnd, you're Romanian. Too bad Ceausescu is not there to have your family of monkeys wiped out. It's humorous anyone can be so unbelievably naive they believe extrajudicial murder can somehow be neatly limited to "justified killing". Extrajudicial murder is not justified killing in the first place. How about you commit a justified killing by hanging yourself.

LOL, saying that is like saying George Washington is killing Brits to become America's king.

I am not really surprised. But the whole point of the retard is that extrajudicial killing is never good.

Do it anyway, anyone who consumes drugs is a subhuman.
Only one that should be spared is alcohol, pretty much because you'd end up killing most of humanity.

You sound butt blasted, did one of your dealers died?

Extrajudicial killing is a myth, those who deliberately kill drug users & pushers are drug gangs trying to silence their people to avoid getting squealed on to the police. The police only kill drug pushers who shoot at police officers during drug raids.

>you will never have a president as based as Duterte

And what do you think will happen to all those seized drugs? They be back on the street in no time.

Can you please stop sperging out.
Do you think that extrajudicial killing is used for genocide or something, are you that retarded. It's use for expedience and the shock and awe value. Sure some will take advantage of the power, but they are not gona go around killing willie nillie like you are sperging out.

>seized
>redistributed
>seized again

He was killing people before he was a politician he admits it himself and is a major fan of Opium.

Also you realize he banned tobacco also?

People getting gunned down for smoking ciggarettes.

Missing children doubled under him.

Who is gonna sell them if they are all dead? You cant eliminate drugs. You can eliminate the people who sell them though. Stalin himself said so, remove the person and you have removed the problem

M8 it matters not to me what he does, I am not arguing over his action, but over extrajudicial killing.

fucking BASED black man

>banned tobacco
I can buy a whole rim if I wanted to, I just cant smoke in public.

>major fan of Opium

I doubt this.
The stories from Davao say he held a gun to his own sons head and very nearly killed him for using heroin.

I'm not sperging out. I just lose patience when a "1 post by this ID" gyppo shows up with his hands on his hips rolling his eyes.

As for the rest of your post, no, that's not what I think so there is nothing further to say.

So you admit you have no argument?

Bless him, I'd hand him over this country if he'd rule over us.

How about private property in gated communites? They allowed me to smoke outside. Is there a law which forbids you to smoke in public?

This guy knows how to get rid of leftism

I live in a gated private subdivision, I can smoke all I want while I take my nightly walk.

No, I have a very good argument. You on the other hand have neither any rational counter-argument (your last post was truly moronic) nor the capacity to understand reality.

he's a commie manlet who kills any dissenter under the guise of them being drug dealers and you fashy tards eat it up

Gosh I miss paying only 200 php for my cigs :(

>he doesnt rate based duterte

Actually he's a lefty.
New People's Army backed him who are legit commies

you do realise the flow of drugs has not stopped right? a nd that DU30 has admitted he cannot control the drug problem.

>200php
That's like too much. Try 80 php for a pack of cowboy cancer sticks.