How come redpilled blacks are so open about the truth and don't give a fuck whereas all you faggots hide on here?

How come redpilled blacks are so open about the truth and don't give a fuck whereas all you faggots hide on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because being black gives you a forcefield from leftist, media and other faggots who get a hard on when a white person has any chink in their armor
Guess this is your first day here.

I think today I'm going to be extra cruel to you faggots bombarding Sup Forums today. Enjoy your laughs.

Niggers will be niggers and the night king kills the dragon.

i remember that guys thread. He was asking if blacks could be Volkisch and was told yes, then shortly after he was back with that pic...

There's a black supervisor at my work that is red pilled as FUCK and he's the best supervisor.

Lots of minorities love getting high and watching youtube videos, then they end up watching conspiracy videos, and they get redpilled as fuck

All of them would name the Rothschilds

I'm a Latino and I know the difference between some white trying to discuss with college teacher about anything regarding race or culture and me doing it.
Leftists are all hipocrites, they believe that because they down talk Latinos as some kind of victims of American culture we'll be on their side, joke's on them, most of the Latinos I know hate leftists and commies because of their country's history and love white people because they don't want to stick with niggers in this country.
Race war when

wtf i love blacks now

This!

If we want to stop the (((puppet masters))) we need to stop this racewar baiting bullshit.

this is indeed the weakness and announced downfall of the leftist project.

brainwashing whites to the level of degeneracy they are now took several generations. it will never work the same way on the new populations the left wants to import so bad. most of these populations still hold traditional values and ancestral common sense, which all go against leftist ideas.

a lot of them are content to embrace the victim status it gives them, but almost none actually buy into it.

Because blacks can't be racist according to the media.

Blacks, gays, colored people get a free pass.

Thanks Ahmed

he is the reason why lefty/pol/ is creating all those nigga hate threads. people with common sense (rightwings/conservatists/nationalists) judge by actions and words not by optics.
>that black dude deserves a medal

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk

watch this if you havent seen it already. this was the day after inauguration, look how true its turned out...

because blacks dont understand causality in the slightest.
Why do you think people like ODB got stuck into prison on charges than any other rapper just shakes off and goes on about his day?
They talk too much and too freely when they know shit, no pokerface.

there are no repercussions for them when they say ANYTHING! no job loss, no defamation of character, no being disowned by family, .... there is an endless supply of virtue-signaling Whites who will go to extremes to make excuses for their behavior; so that these same Whites don't have to admit that they are or feel superior.

What is wrong with the idea of separation?

red pilled blacks are fine by me

Doctor Pavel, I'm fucking BASED

No one is going to attack them and ruin their lives