Pauline one the best he ever had

Have an old mate 'silver fox' who is quite a wordsmith and ladies man, he's bedded a lot of women. Says back in the day Pauline was one of the best shags he's ever had, real feisty.

Yeah nah ol foxxy aye.

When are we going to fix this country?

Where did the A.C.T. go?

They're fixing it right up now unfortunately

W.A.P 2: Gassing Muzzies Boogaloo

she keeps getting hotter.

Ayers Rock was a Southern town back in the day

>Have an old mate 'silver fox' who is quite a wordsmith and ladies man, he's bedded a lot of women
Sounds like quite the shallow subhuman sack of shit desu

nuke melb

You should make an inner state.
Borrow the money to build a vast futuristic city.
Repay the loan with natural resources mined from the interior.

Sadly most Aussies aren't going to wake up in time and the Asians will conquer Australia.

Just as is happening in the US you'll find the newcomers want to destroy your memorials and monuments.

Oh shit man to save face for you, I have fixed this clearly inaccurate map.

>wordsmith

Please fucking die.

Australia, "Monuments"... I mean we have a few defacing of monuments but its usually colonisation monuments. People go for Australia day occasionally and if you want to be a cunt you can graffiti war memorials with anti-war slogans, but luckily that has stopped now.

Kike shills in the Australian press are dying to tell us about how btfo'd Pauline was from Brandis' speech. The burka gag looks like it caused 3 and a half megatonnes of butthurt.

Cool faggot, did you such his dick also?

Is that what you Yank's do to your old 'buddies'

hahaha fucking poofter yanks always thinking about their wives getting BLACKED or dicks.

Wouldn't be South if it goes to the top. Let's change the states name to Homo land while we're messing with shit.

*the country's name

SHART

I hate muzzies but i fucking love snack packs.

the correct term is "mudslime"