Happening in Helsinki!

Happening in Helsinki!

Tens on ambulances currently here, because of huge amount of dangerous gas in multicultural center.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9781340
youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4
iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201708172200332562_u0.shtml
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/helsinki_multicultural_centre_evacuated_due_to_noxious_fumes/9781445
twitter.com/HelsinkiPoliisi/status/898142520026255360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indians?

Fire department just tweeted it is a large disaster.

Currently all information only in finnish news.

Who cares about your frozen shithole?

>huge amount of dangerous gas

I really don't see the problem here.

I don't even know your flag, but it must be some wealth and successful country?

>multicultural center
What the fuck even is this?

No idea, maybe it is a temple for multiculturalism

A fuck White people get together/meeting place

You know how churches have missionaries? it's like the jewish version of that.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9781340
It's real. They don't know the cause yet, they evacuated the enrichment center and 11 people had some breathing problems. Still very much happening.

lol

monitoring though

>dangerous gas

My bad, I farted there.

Dangerous gas you say? I wasn't aware you had poo in loo 'refugees' taking shits on the floor.

>because of huge amount of dangerous gas in multicultural center.
Ya I bet.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

when we said gas the kikes we didn't mean it literally!

>Gas in the multicultral centre

IT WAS EITHER NAZI'S OR JEWS WHO DID THIS

A place they detain people to re-educate them on the benefits of multiculturalism if they've committed a thought crime.

They help poor, illiterate Somalis fill their gibs forms there.

mosque

theres hundreds of them in the UK friendo

kek

A European country

>11 people had some breathing problems
I hope they are multicultural.

>Gassing the migrants

Based funlan :D :DDD

From what I've read it's apparently to help migrants to find education and work and so on.

Bump because I hope no native Finns were hurt.

Man, I miss Helsinki

>gas in the multicultural center

oh no that sucks

The problem is that they evacuated the refugees from there.

One headline called it a "migrant integration center".

sad, but true

If there were natives they were leftist whores. Those are way more harmful to this country than a couple of Jamals. Let's hope the commie bitches inhaled that shit!

Hey there's someone smart!

Club Swagga.

So they are finally gassing the multicultural center. Maybe Helsinki becomes tolerable enough to visit again.

I live here and I didn't know there was a place called ''multicultural center''

You need to go back.

A place where you put minorities before you release the gas.

News story at the moment.
>Gas has been identified as "dangerous substance" no further info on what it is (inb4 Abdul tried to make a gas bomb and failed)
>11 people have minor symptoms from it
>5 people sent to hospital

>
Go back where?

Someone post that appropriate German webm.

hope it's zyklon b

Nah, abdul was just getting high off the butane in euro refrigerators.

ur a gay

I frankly don't care. Anyone at a "multicultural center" should be gassed, cultural enricher or not.

To your country of origin. The shithole called Helsinki is itäryssän kaupunki anyways and should be fenced and gassed. There's only one true capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=15mP2uYUS-4

Fuck you, you hairy armed oily bastard pay the fucking debt.

stfu you're even less relevant than me

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201708172200332562_u0.shtml

>Superintendent Jorma Maakkonen tells that the police suspects the situation to have been caused as a result of intentional action.

>This is what I have heard from the scene, that what happened what deliberate. We do not have solid evidence of it yet, but we can't cross this off either.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9781340

– Emme sulje ilkivallan mahdollisuutta vielä pois, mutta toisaalta mikään ei myöskään erityisesti viittaa siihen, kommentoi palomestari Vesa Hyvönen Helsingin pelastuslaitokselta.

Poliisi epäilee jonkun aiheuttaneen maahanmuuttajien koulutuskeskuksen kaasuvuodon tahallaan.

– Tutkinta on vasta alkutekijöissään. Olemme myöhemmin päivällä viisaampia, ylikomisario Jorma Makkonen sanoo.

>We can't cross off the possibility of mischief, but so far no evidence points to specifically it either.

>The investigation is only really starting. We'll be wiser later on today t. Jorma Maakkonen.

Im surprised someone didn't post this webm earlier

Wrong blue/white stripe, mate.

lol

sauce?

Well,still some poor ape. Too irrelevant so didn't pay enough attention.

kek

baahahhaha

I am an authentic snow nigger with roots deep in the western province. Muh family tree has fennoman white soldiers. I just happen to live inside ring 3 but not in the inner city.
Whats so surprising about the fact that the capital has the most degenerate people?

Uruguay indeed is least relevant.

Bump

Bump for the final solution part2

You can tell it's fiction because there are women and children among the "refugees".

>Finland literally gassing shitskins
oh dog :DDDD

>gas

>multicult center
i hope the gas starts with a z and ends with a b

Hahaha Bantz from Uruguay

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/helsinki_multicultural_centre_evacuated_due_to_noxious_fumes/9781445

>gas that caused breathing problems at an immigrant training centre apparently had an "external source"
>severe respiratory symptoms
>"We cannot rule out foul play"

Melted plastic container found in microwave t. Helsinki police: twitter.com/HelsinkiPoliisi/status/898142520026255360

More info coming in.
>Mannerheimintie 160:ssä olevasta keittiöstä löydetty sulanut muoviastia, jossa on palanutta ruokaa. Kyseessä voi olla ruokapalo.

>A molten plastic vessel with burned food in it has been found in a kitchen at Mannerheim's road 160. This could be a cooking accident.

>immigrant training centre
are they creating an immigrant militia?

A way to spend tax money exclusively on non whites

>huge amount of dangerous gas in multicultural center.

They are teaching bureacracy so they can apply for gibsmedats.

Noniin

AHAHAHAHAHAH

A place I worked once had an African immigrant working there and he once put a fully packaged noodle cup in the microwave in the staff room... no water added
Melted down and stank out the whole floor.
A week later he put a pasta for one packet in there which has a tinfoil lining and it made a light show and again melted down and stunk out the floor
The whole time he worked there he was sticking cutlery in it and all kinds of shit
One time he put a whole unopened can of spaghetti in it

just a bunch of fat sweaty feminazis lecturing subhumans how to milk the country

Meanwhile "Helsinki again among world's top 10 liveable cities"

ebin

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

PERKELE

gathering of white women ready to ficki ficki

Who cares about your jungle shithole?

Where muslims convert others into muslims, very multicultural.

It is actually quite livable. For all the böndes complaining that it's Stockholm levels of immigrant-filled degeneracy, it really isn't. Our weird culture and shitty geographic location means we really haven't gotten anywhere near the number of immigrants other places have. An American friend of mine came to visit and actually wondered aloud how homogeneous it was. Of course ignorant country boys whose only experience abroad is a booze cruise to Tallinn wouldn't know this.

ZYK THE KIKES
ZYK THE KIKES

ZYK THE KIKES

ZYK THE KIKES
ZYK THE KIKES

OYYY VEYYY THIS IS A HATE CRIME

WHITES MUST PAY DEARLY FOR THIS

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Things that are not present in this photo:
>gas masks/respirators
>oxygen masks
>victims