“Nazis are a lot like cats. If they like you, it’s probably because you’re feeding them.”

>“Nazis are a lot like cats. If they like you, it’s probably because you’re feeding them.”

Wow, really made me think... thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWnba4lfdV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We cats now.

Current year man hasn't ever been relevant

What a shitty analogy. You could use that for just about anything. John Oliver's braindead audiences likes him, is he a Nazi that is feeding them?

you know he doesn't write his own material and one of them came up with this line really joggins the noggin p.s why do you yanks like to be scolded by a bong?

>. thoughts?
The show needs better writers.

Can we meme this into existence? Cats are nazis now?

>>“Nazis are a lot like cats. If they like you, it’s probably because you’re feeding them.”

Applies to niggers also BTW.

Nyaa~ I always wanted to be a cute catboy~

Kennedy died in '63. Nixon put men on the moon. Do leafs actually not know fucking anything?

Well, that exonerates trump then. Nazis hate him and regularly refer to him as a (((civic nationalist))).

>Marxist-Stalinist genociders who have killed more than 100 million people last 90 years are a lot like cats. If they like you and watch your talmudvision show, it's probably because you're feeding them
FTFY

wtf i love cats now

Well there's no better time to be one than now, user

>food analogy

Wait is it because both want to exterminate rats? I genuinely don't follow here

>Nixon put men on the moon

>>“Nazis are a lot like cats
So they basically mind their own business and don't harass others? Damn, really stimulated my neurons....

That's not true. The government feeds them and they hate 'the man.'

>communist are a lot like Jews, if they like you it's prop because you are giving them free stuff

Can we flip this cat argument to benefit us?

>Letting a Nazi like Trump be your president is sort of like letting a drunk squirrel drive your car. SURE, it may be funny to watch him stumble around with the steering wheel, but when it's over, all you are left with is a fluffy fiery ball of death.
>NO MISTER SQUIRREL! YOU'RE SEVEN BEERS IN AND YOUR LEGS CANT REACH THE PEDALS.

they are only just figuring this out now silly humans.

Don't you think he should mind his own business then if we are cats we just want to be left alone to play our video games and lick our selves clean.

trick the media into making caturday a weekend nazi meetup for covert communications.

of course we may need to start bringing back caturday too.

exactly like holy shit I just want to play some vidya.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWnba4lfdV0

I give you the Chadcat, honestly how can hoomans even compete?

Does anyone apart from old people in nursing homes watch this crap?

look at his actual ratings the only reason he is still on air is because he is being pushed he is killing the whole network.

This could literally apply to anything. Somebody was paid to write this garbage.

We meowst secure the existence of our people and a future for white kittens.

I got you one better

If he actually tried communicating like a real Britbong, rather than have a team of Americans write for him, he would very quickly become hated by his audience.

Communists are a lot like animal abusers

if they like you, you're probably a piece of shit

>"No Nazi has ever liked anything good ever, they only like evil things. Have you ever seen a Nazi drinking water? They don't!"