Do you people realize yet that the Alt-Right and it's various related media outlets are deep state honeypots and...

Do you people realize yet that the Alt-Right and it's various related media outlets are deep state honeypots and subversion?

This "movement" will kill sympathy for white nationalism all over the world. The US and western Europe will all become browned shitholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XDzxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what kikes tell themselves before they get gassed

Keep thinking we're a "deep state" conspiracy lmao

Also remember, the Dailystormer, TRS, were all kidding

Sup Forums is satire

That's what nazi larping jews like you say to fuck up nationalism for europeans

White nationalism is retarded to begin with.

>south africa

just like extreme leftism killed sympathy for leftism world wide
alt right is just a response to that
it will go back and forth

>The kikes tell themselves
>We outkikin the kikes
>We the kikes now
I think you should go outside. Nazi Larping is the Number 1 way to discredit any movement and disable any potential for people flocking to it.

Yeah but you have to go to war with the army you have, not what you want.

funny how most of these nazi larpers look like the kind of people hitler would have gassed

Both movements are controlled. The goal is to keep people fighting horizontally, not vertically.

Not all. But yes, clearly many of them.

rly makes u think

Also there are pictures of John mccain (AGAIN) with the ukranian neo nazi leader

Do you think it's really a goal in someones head, or does it occur naturally?

>Ukraine
>neo nazi

Oh God pls go to hui fucking russian puppet

Congratulations on falling for the honeytrap you retard/FBI agent
archive.is/XDzxA

>russian puppet

I’m an Englishman sat in his London office. Nice try cunt

Everybody that isn't a retard already realized this. David fucking Duke is apart of it. The only time you hear about Duke is when (((they))) want you to he fucking spent his supporter's donations on gambling.

I really think it's someone's agenda to keep things that way. It's like throwing a rock down a hill. Surelly it rolls down naturally, but because someone set it in motion in the first place.

If you asked people some years ago about having a tremendous influx of brown refugees into their countries and giving them free money for wrecking your country nobody would've agreed. Thanks to social engineering not only that's something we have to live with now but also there's people that's cool with it.

yeah we were here when they invented the term and we didn't associate with it,

I don't care about the political spectrum I care about law and order and prosecuting crimes

nobody is above the law

>kill sympathy for white nationalism all over the world
What sympathy? There was literally none. The alt right (or whatever you want to call it) is literally the only movement advocating for our interests to have achieved anything at all, and it is continuously growing, and they have done it by not cucking every time a concern troll tries to get them to do it.

I sure do find all the concerted calls to abandon the only thing that seems to be working and return to the failed go nowhere tactics of the past, almost like the people advocating these positions don't actually have our best interests at heart...

Every race has a home to return to, why cant whites?

no it wont.
white ppl r 2 'evil' 4 that

Anything "official" is a honeypot in some form. Notice that no one started using the term "alt-right" before msm outlets were using it on their broadcasts.

more people are literal nazis than ever before

if this is subversion they are giving themaelves extra rope to hang from

wat?
im scared?

lmao this is like black people being like "we only do 50% of murder whites do the other 50%"

Yeah muslims are like what 1-2% of the country and whites are 70%? stupid cunt

Orlando and San Bernardino shootings alone killed 66 people. The cunt is lying and someone should call her out

ur what i consider a low-hanging fruit
but o my gosh hi :D

opps
:x

I don't post on this ctrl op site anymore, but your post deserved a bump.

1488 brother, stay true to the cause, death to all compromisers and shills.

Hail Victory, Hail Hitler

Nice Cointelpro flow vibes.

>The US and western Europe will all become browned shitholes.
>Fighting against this makes us a subversive honeypot.
Kill your enemies and they win, Justin?