Reminder:

reminder:

A report a couple of months ago revealed his wife's pig carcass tested positive for:

>Xanax
>Fentanyl (A serious drug for terminally ill cancer patients)
>Various kinds of opiates.

But new details have emerged about what Police found laying around inside the house on the night Oswalt's fat ugly wife ate shit & died.

>Cocaine
>Oxycodone
>Hydrocodone
>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
>Dextroamphetamine (dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.)
>TFMPP, or "Legal X" (recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy)
>A prescription bottle missing a label filled with Xanax
>Bupropion (an antidepressant)

radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/

This piece of shit has a 7 year old daughter and his house is filled with loads of hard drugs, yet he spends all day tweeting @ Trump like a butthurt ex-girlfriend. We should call Social Services on this degenerate manlet.

>liberal kike is a criminal
WUH WUH WHOAAAAA SCOOBY

>levamisole

He was actively cutting coke then meaning he was getting some extra cash from the coke game

Makes sense if you're a fat Manlet and not peter Dinklage tier you'll need something to pay the bills in Hollywood and get the chicks

Why wasn't he arrested if police found all that shit in the house he owns?

Also her family should file a wrongful death suit against him if he knew she had a problem and he continued to keep all that shit in their house.

>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
So she had worms?

Or his wife was sucking dick foe shitty stepped on coke.

Have you met a pill popper?
If it's white and chalky they will eat it no matter what it does

>cutting coke

this cunt nearly ruined burn notice for me

They listed it separately which means he had pure LABELED levamisole

Otherwise they'd just count it as cocaine

>played a cuck in a sitcom
>is a cuck in real life
>got btfo by the Angry Video Game Nerd and Sup Forums about the gorilla ghostbusters film

Just kys spence

no wonder she had to sedate herself industrially being married to such a closet case

I mean, I know the obvious question is why isn't this fucker in jail for possession and why haven't social services taken his daughter, but we need to read between the lines here.

Why the fuck is the tubby little manlet not in prison for "The Heart, She Holler?" That shit is horrifically unfunny.

Manlet Oswald, go to bed dude. You're not funny. Wish you killed yourself instead of robin Williams , at least he had a career.

next time you post a pic of this goblin can you blur his face he's just to ugly to look at my whole day is ruined
>posting eyewash

I hate Patton as a person now but I love the first two seasons of THSH. PFFR are geniuses and I hate using that word.

Nigger shut the fuck up. If he was 'stepping on' the cocaine and selling it, he would have used Benzocaine.

Amateur Negroid you are.

people use that to cut coke because it sort of has the same texture and is white
also its relatively benign. worst case scenario, you get read of your worms.
The fact he had io on hand indicates he was cutting and reselling cocaine. Where'd all the disney rat money go, patton? or do you just ripoff your fellow D listers....

I did some blow a while back but my ass hole does feel like anything I squirming in it anymore. Perhaps that shit was in my coke ? If so. Thanks bro. I guess I had worms before I did that blow. Good looking

amazing that in his mind he thinks that's fine to have all that shit because that's the LA lifestyle or everyone around him is an addict so you can be one too. you can go pretty far with justifications i guess.

>get read of your worms

>Genuinely funny leaf
Are you the most Anglo of all Canadians? A regular white guilt/Obama leaf kike Canadian isn't this funny.

Every celebrity is a woman killing/ child raping kike.
Stop giving them money.

he is projecting. he hate homosexuals and black people, he is secretly pedophile and his wife fucked everyone but him

This little midget either killed his wife or let her kill herself with pills.

Tiny fucker should be in jail.

You're an idiot and know less than you think
It's also synergistic w/ coke