Goooood morning!

>wake up in the middle of the night
>check twitter
>Trump is defending literal antifa
>shut phone off

Lol fuck this shit

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

He's not defending antifa you retard, he's tripling down.

What a thin skinned faggot.

Can you read?

> he brings the dead woman into it while bragging about beating Lindsey Graham
I'm not a political strategist but the optics here are way off

No he's saying
Antifa is scum
Neo-nazis are scum
there were peaceful people in both groups (like Heather)

what's so difficult to understand?

I was going to autistically rage out on your retardation but then I saw the flag that you kindly failed to obscure with a memeflag.

>leaf

>"neo-nazis are the scum of the earth"
>three minutes later
>"some are good people though"

and you are mentally retarded?

Nobody says this

trump is trying to reform the centre and to unite. too bad he will fail and weimerica will be reality.

and you are incapable of forming a sentence properly?

youre right he shoulda callde her a fat slut

YES
THERE WERE SOME GOOD PEOPLE IN THE GROUP THAT ONLY PROTESTED THE STATUE BEING TAKEN DOWN

TAKE A FUCKING ENGLISH 101 LESSON.

Hrs playing politics. Why do the morons on this board expect anything otherwise? This will all blow over in another day or two and he's appeasing the idiots.

Please stop making a fool out of yourself.

But Heather was one of the Antifa blocking off roads.

Not an argument

>'''''optics'''''
>Leaf

It checks out.

How's your english, Pedro?

Yeah sure those good people just marched in the same column as all the faggots with the swastikas and the Klan regalia and came to see Richard spencer and Mike Enoch as the VIP speakers

No, it literally hurts watching your level of retardation.

>he shoulda called her a fat slut
the hysterical reaction people would have if he did this.... I wish it would happen

He's right idiot.

I like how Canadians are acting like they live on the US soil, like me.

nice sophistry there, m8

YES YOU FUCKING RETARD THEY DID

JUST LIKE SOME NON VIOLENT PEOPLE MARCHED WITH ANTIFA

FUCK ME

GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS

CAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK IN THIS COUNTRY

>hes playing politics
its incredible how so many people on a politics board dont fucking understand this

>Don’t get me wrong; there is little to celebrate in the bloody onslaught in Charlottesville. Still, the passing of Heyer, who was reportedly a member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), reminds us that a segment of egalitarian-minded, white anticapitalists remain among the ardent foes of racism in American life. Amid the “race versus class” debates currently dividing progressives, it is refreshing to note that some young leftists still believe that the transition to a more humane economy requires a frontal assault on white supremacy.
>the passing of Heyer, who was reportedly a member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW)
>Heyer, who was reportedly a member of the Industrial Workers of the World
>member of the Industrial Workers of the World
>literal communists
>officially listed as an "organization seeking to change the government by unconstitutional means"
>peaceful people

By that logic, every single anti-racism protester was a vile antifa terrorist, including the chick that died.

Sure, please explain how Trump is defending Antifa. I'll wait.

*that level of silence.

It still hurts.

Those fine people just weren't aware that they were surrounded by neo-nazis and klan members calling for genocide of Jews and minorities they just didn't see all all the white power signs and were either blind or confused and left when they saw all the extreme neo nazi symbology
Fucking autist

Of course most if not everyone was aware, what's your point? How are you responsible for other peoples actions and words? The event wasn't to genocide jews, it was to unite the right in all different forms to protest the removal of American History, especially white history since US was founded as a white nation.

In every single large scale protest against Trump, antifa has been there to call for violence, destroying property, assaulhing random bystanders and cops alike. Does that mean ever member of said protests are now violent antifa terrorists?

>surrounded by neo-nazis and klan members calling for genocide of Jews and minorities
in that case should be easy to prove that claim. will be waiting

Since you can't seem to find your way through the thread yourself I'll help you out. The antifa hamplanet was a literal communist.

The question is, if an Antifa mows down a young nazi next time, how will react the press when he praises what a "beautiful young man" he was ?

> Of course most if not everyone was aware
Thank you
> antifa
There is no equivalence between antifa and neo nazis. Antifa is some faggot boogeyman you conjure up whenever large groups of people come to disrupt white power rallies and their events near college campuses. Actual antifa and the black bloc are antifascists they aren't calling for genocide of minorities if they are extreme leftists it makes no fucking difference since all they do is disrupt white power rallies and neo nazis they don't organize to attack civilians they haven't murdered anyone

You can't go around playing politics and honestly speaking your mind at the same time. Trump is a big fat mess that has no idea what he's doing