Does anyone else feel like that some traditional left-wing ideas would be very good for the alt-right?

Does anyone else feel like that some traditional left-wing ideas would be very good for the alt-right?

-Pro Union - this would allow workers to gain more economic power over the corporate overlords who give their money to people like HRC.
-Anti-monopoly - Breaks up corporations that are too big, most corporations support many things the alt right doesn't like (immigration, they also BULLIED states who tried to make trans bathroom rules)

-Business regulation - Why let some fatcat poison your water with hormone altering chemicals so he can save a few bucks? We all know the elite voted and supported HRC, so why let them have any extra money?

-Abortion - The rate is much higher among minorities, there are even far-left people who have not wanted abortions once they viewed this stat.

If I were Donald Trump, I would get the FUCK out of bed with these big business people, and start doing things for the people that supported me. Also, if he managed to cripple the power of the corporate world, he could get a lot more of his agenda done. The alt-right agenda is NOT compatible with big business.

I vote democrat every election (cept last since I felt it wasn't a shitty cuckservative for once, also HRC was total dogshit) and if the alt-right adopted some of these I would change party. Trump should interfere and tell his base to vote against cucks in the primaries. We can meme them into office.

Pic related, its a 1924 electoral map, you didn't mind some of these things then, and you would probably still like them now.

Yeah the alt right would win with a true National Bolshevist platform.

I agree 100% but too many conservatives are brainwashed to suck jew "job creator" dick and that the unregulated free market is absolutely perfect with no problems whatsoever.

>Does anyone else feel like that some traditional left-wing ideas would be very good for the alt-right?

Open a fucking book, left wing politics is egalitarian, the right opposes that, both on race and economics. Historically when unions were created and workers united, racial divides in the US ceased. That's why in the South they went out of their way destroy them in the late 19th century.

That's why the oligarchy supports racists like Trump because they can enact their Goldman Sachs agenda of making America poorer sicker and dumber while keeping the sheeple divided.

Now everyone ignore my post.

>commie
no.

>traditional left-wing ideas would be very good for the alt-right?
Well it wouldn't really be 'right' then would it?

Go suck off schlomo and goldman sachs faggot.

>"alt-right"
thats not a real movement

its a attempt to place a identity on a small percentage of the republican party in hopes of further fracturing it

anyone who identifies as alt-right is just a libertarian or a moderate

you are a republican dont limit yourself to a box which is placed upon you by the enemy

These people are literally just kids who got radicalized by gamergate and don't know anything about politics outside of edgy. They are literally the ISIS of US.

Traditional Liberal values are overall good for society, just as traditional Conservative values are good for society. They should exist together in balance to temper the negative aspects of the ideologies and prevent extremism.

It's only when one side believes they are 100% right and refuses to acknowledge the good aspects of the other side that problems arise.

The way things are going now we'll have authoritarianism before we get to Civil War, as part of the military/police would have to participate against the government to see a true Civil War in my opinion.

But I agree with nationalism and disagree with big business libertarianism.

Take your gay shit somewhere else, Richard Spencer.

The racial divide ALWAYS exists. People just instinctively DON'T LIKE people of other races. The South hates unions now because a bunch of rich guys realized they could sell the south a SHIT economic policy if they packaged it with hints of racism.

Meant to say, as well, that pic is litterally what I think of when you support trickle down economic policies. You are being cucked financially. But many are too dumb to see it.

Newsflash: the people who flipped to vote Trump and helped him win did it because they support pro-working class economic policies like the ones listed in OP. They support economic nationalism. These people switched from DEmocrats to Republicans because of this.

Abandon the abortion shit, only christfags care and they're dying.
Anti-business regulation is pro kike, pro open borders, pro consumerism, and pro degeneracy
Anti-union is siding with elites over the working man.

At least someone gets it. These fuck tards are going to hand their country right back to the people that fucked them over in the first place if they don't start taking power away from the elite.

The concept of "white people" vs. "black people" was invented to divide and conquer the working class. Worked a fucking charm.

It did. Unfortunately, it seems to just be an inherent thing when you mix to diverse groups together. I don't think it can be solved by any amount of education. I truly believe that if I were a TruCon, or libertarian type (koch brothers) I would be trying to import as many minorities as possible to keep the middle class from unifying against me and my business.

Black power should scare niggers too
Someone's neighborhood must be looted for the greater good

Yeah I was thinking in all honesty, if I were a minority like blacks or mexicans, and I was here legally, I would like Trumps policy of deporting illegals. They basically piggyback to success off of white society. The whites create stable societies which allow minorities to thrive in a way they never could in their own society. The less blacks/mexicans/minorities the more stable the society and therefore the minorities here legally would probably have a better life.

Too bad most of them are too dumb to fully realize this though.