Turns out I'm really a mutt

I thought I wasn't, but I discovered indeed I am. My Italian grandfather married the daughter of a mestizo (or castizo, doesn't matter).
It manifests itself in my hair too: it's thick and spiky-looking. My grandfather's was too, so I thought mine was just an exagerated version of his. It's not. It's mutt hair.
I'm a mutt, Sup Forums. I look white, but I'd rather be an Arab-looking than a mutt.

Help.

Help!

In this lovely oil on canvas we see a man in the last seconds of his life pitching a magnificent tent to show those who found him, what they will be missing.

Also, what haircut should I get?

1) Hitler youth combed backwards;
2) full head of hair, combed bakwards (like Yeats);
3) bald.

These are the only ones which could hide my filth.

I am somewhat depressed with the discovery.

I skiped school yesterday and bought a swimming cap to sleep with in order to see if it will change my hair (it won't).

I made the discovery after looking at a picture of my grandma's brother, who died recently, and noticing that he was somewhat dark (I knew that before, but they had Sicilian and Portuguese ancestry so I didn't care) and had spiky hair, which meant my hair didn't come from my Italian grandfather, but rather from him. In other words, I am 99% sure that I'm a mutt.

Please, help.

>hating yourself because you're not white

I value a nigger who can love himself over a white guy with no self-esteem that places all values on how someone looks. Stop grounding your identity in your fucking hair like a broad.

Doesn't stop me being a mutt, though.

How can I be proud of my Renaissance ancestors when I have disgraceful-looking ancestors who were living in the jungle at the same time?

Me and my father are a break in the line. All of our ancestors were Italian. We are mutts.

>All of our ancestors were Italian

All of our male ancestors, that is. His mother had mutt blood.

>flag
>mutt
Well fuck me sideways

Just don't have children and you're fine.

>caring about ancestors you had no control over

You're a mutt but only because you care so much about these useless things.

There are many whites in BR, specially among Italian and German immigrants. Also among Asians and Jews, if you count them as honorary whites due to IQ.

I always thought I was one of them.

Grandpa shouldn't have married a mutt. I shouldn't exist, to be honest.

Same for you though.

We still could adopt white kids and teach them to form large European familes. The chances of they receiving such teachings from another adopter would be statistically small, specially in anti-white countries like ours.

To be honest, you had no control them. But you are a result of them. he could never have been born from a chinese couple. Whether one may take pride in it is up to the individual, so kys.

Control over them*

Answer the hair question, btw: 'Bald' doesn't mean really bald, because people would confuse me with a skinhead. It only means very low hair, so that it's tendency to grow upwards wouldn't be noticed.

Who cares... get a job and some skills... stop being a worthless neet.

2. If you can manage to do it proper.

I will need some gel, and probably not very little, but I think I can do it after my hair gets a little longer.

For the while, I will comb it normally and see if I can just ignore the pointy sides and back until they grow long enough.

Do you think this might be the reason for Wilders's hair? He's also a mutt, isn't he?

Christ, I forgot how unphotogenetic Wilders is.
Does your kind of hair even grow long?
I knew a couple guys who had someting like you. They either kept it short on tight barber appointments or it's impossible to grow long.

>tfw I can identify myself with this face

It definitely grows. It makes curves after a while, but it still can be combed like Wilders.

Maybe mine isn't pure Asian hair. I suppose it must have at least some influence from all the rest of my ancestry. It's still noticeably spiky. Lots of people have the same hair here, which is why I spent years without noticing it was actually a defect.

It's the only way then user, compared to your yeats pic, Wilders has more hair around his ears. which personally puts me off. go yeats.

It's the luck of the draw on your hair too imo. even though you would probably consider my ancestry alright, I don't have aesthetic hair to boot. It's dark brown, wavy and not symmetrical.

Who cares? If you look white then you're white.

He's in persuit of beauty, user.

Wavy hair is good, though.

I think others might find the Yeats hair weird and dated, but, as you say, it's probably the best way to go. I will have to get used to using pomade or gel, though. I usually touch my hair a lot, so I'll have to learn to stop it lest my fingers get all sticky.

I give a lot of importance to my ancestry. There's a Carraci-decorated palace in Italy which carries the name of my family.

Post pic

Unless you really tried hard to make it look presentable, you got nothing to worry about.

I was on vacations when I took that pic, and took no hair products with me.

I know that it doesn't really look awful, but I still feel quite upset about it. I mean, it will never really be thin and soft like other people's hair. Even in my family this hair is an exception. My sisters don't have it, and I once carressed my cousin's hair and was very suprised seeing how soft it was and how easily I could run my fingers through it.

Jesus fuck you favela monkeys are insecure.

Your hair is fine, not nappy and not curly, send your sister and ill make sure your nephew will have even less darkness to worry about.

yup, definitely a mutt

doesn't look that bad.

Youre white as fuck for a huemonkey

Wouldn't have made this thread if I weren't.

We'd need our Italian citizenship first. She's not a refugee.

Try leeches. It may suck the bad blood out