He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFwHQYDqf6c
youtube.com/watch?v=JYhFj3VW4KU
time.com/3932914/army-bases-confederate/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/26/its-official-ground-zero-mosque-defeated/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bin laden is still alive though

Think how absurd to think the Civil War was about the rights of the slaves

No, he isn't, and you know it, faggot.

That'd be pretty cool

Nonsensical false equivalency
Crap tier bait
Sage

Next.

> Please don't remind us of our history, okay?

>implying the Left wouldn't agree to this
They view legit black supremacists as idols like Malcolm X, they view ISIS as a downtrodden force for the little guy. The Left will always side with those who hate whites.

It literally was. Fucking confederates themselves said so.

I'd shoot a traitor over my lifetime nemesis.

I'd like to see a statue of an African warlord selling his slaves to a European slave ship.

but no one respects bin Laden, he wasn't part of good culture

Bin Laden is just a scapegoat

*sips tea*

Think of how absurd and repugnant it would be to erect a memorial of a concentration camp after WWII in the middle of any city to "preserve history"

didnt these fuckers literally campaign to build a mosque there?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFwHQYDqf6c

I wouldn't be surprised if antifa try to vandalise the entire 9/11 memorial because of cultural sensivities and to stop islamophobia - thatll be next.
That would really test the ultra liberal New Yorkers.

why would you want to remember how hard you lost?
unless your identity is based on self-pity

CIA already has a memorial there

I'd support it, shit would be hilarious.

Nah, it would be p. fucking baller to have statues of him, Atta, and the CIA and Mossad niggas hooked em up right there at GZ. Gotta respect those motherfuckers for pulling off the greatest heist of the century.

this
they were totes ok with building a mosque there

That's my point shit brain.

They are literally erasing history from the books, from the streets and from your children's minds.

Not an argument

This. Osama wasn't even American like General Lee. Hell Osama had nothing to do with 911 lmao

Nvm u said false equiv

It was over secession. It was only over slavery in the economic sense. The idea that the good and benevolent north invaded the evil south for the sake of slave is a fairy tale we tell to make blacks feel important and whites feel better about owning the blacks.

And the secession was about slavery

it IS legal to keep slaves, it is ILLEGAL to cede from the union.

Yes but thats different than the war being over slavery. It was over secession. Hence why Lincoln offered a peace treaty in which they would keep slaves but the south turned it down because it was not about slavery. It was about power. A struggle between central and regional powers over an issue that could cause economic collapse. Not about human rights.

Imagine if the founding dudes had invented the farming tools they needed rather than needing slavepower

Imagine what North America would be like right now

Think of how absurd and repugnant it would be to do this fictional absurd and repugnant thing I just made up.
>Liked and upboated for justice

Sure, and a mosque doesn't in any way encapsulate his beliefs. At least muslims don't believe in slavery, right?

no, southern states wanted to independently export and trade with other countries. that was the real reason the civil war happened. stfu if you don't know this.

>Implying niggers can even conceptualise history

>Muslims don't believe in slavery
Good one, laddie

Doesn't he mean a statue of Bush?

All this shit wouldn't have happened if Americans weren't too lazy to pick their own cotton.

Retarded logic

If said statue was in Saudi Arabia then maybe

I wish someone would start killing these self-righteous "celebs". Nobody would miss this nigger of his ugly gook wife, for example.

>literalwho.jpg

Found thenigger

yeah it's definitely the same thing.

the violent right facing off against the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYhFj3VW4KU

the evil left*

It's odd how they didn't mention that in their declaration of independence then. Here's a nifty picture with sources listed for you to look at

Bin Laden didn't benefit the country, or give his life for the country. I'm sure they'll have a statue of him in the middle east somewhere, but not in the US. The current US monuments being taken down are people who benefitted the US or died for the flag.

Wasn't there a Mosque built near Ground Zero?

Pretty absurd because he had nothing to do with 9/11.

we could probably meme this into existence pretty easily at this point 2bh

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

That's a boy user

Why don't we tear down their MLK monuments and see how they feel about it

Comparing apples and oranges and not an argument

One advocated peace and unity between the races, the other one advocated slavery of an entire race

So what did they do? They built a fucking mosque instead. This is why we need to destroy the left.
>daily reminder that the Confederates were Americans, unlike sand niggers

>why would you want to remember how hard you lost?
To remember that the lesson learned through the fight was of such enormous value that it took the deaths of over half a million people to be decided.

That provides significant meaning to the outcome, does it not?

>peace
>unity
Hmmm.

>wife beater
>adulterer
>alcoholic
>communist

The alt-left is really making me think.

What a moron.

Bin Laden is not even from America and he didn't fight in the Civil War with muh great grand pappy Beauregard Rutabega Winston McKinlington the Third. This is a false equivalency.

Didn't the left want a Mosque built at ground zero?

Promote this! They're stupid enough to fall for it and everyone will hate them.

A nigger who thinks southern heritage and our blood lines are history? That's the difference you see I'm a southerner and I hate the fucking northerners and I fucking hate the west coast elite. I'll keep Stone Mountain up and I'll sure as hell vote against yankee and west coast elite interest. God bless dixie and god bless our men who fought and died to be a free nation. White pride nation wide. Every statue you tear down boils more southern blood. The confederacy is not just the statues it's the land and people and we will never bow down to you northerners and the negroid nationalists and the communist sub humans.

Imagine if burgers would have picked their own cotton. They haven't just fucked up for themselves but fucked up for all White people t b h.

More like in the middle of Afghanistan or in Riyadh.

Bin laden was a famous US citizen beloved by many citizens?

Osama also wasn't a fucking war hero that fought for the United States in Mexico, as did most of the Confederate brass.

>daily reminder that Winfield Scott and Lincoln tried to recruit Lee into taking command of the Union Army

>20% of a continent is equal to the site of a massacre

>it's absurd to honour a respected but defeated enemy with a statue
It was good enough for the Romans. Maybe you should do that.

>around 300,000 confederate soldiers died in the war
>every single one of them was an evil person
Jesus Christ, how do you people cope with having these obnoxious niggers around

to think you or some other retard wrote all this shit, when the answers are so clear even in Lincoln's own speeches where he said he doesn't care about the south owning slaves

and of course the brilliant idea that 1,000,000 non slave owners would fight for the right to own slaves... wew

You should view Malcolm X as an idol, he was a racial seperatist unlike the other deluded wannabe white MLK - has time not successfully proven him wrong yet?

Bin Laden wasn't an American.

This.

Nice potato.

You mean like banks, oy vey?

Except that the South were the good guys. Bin Laden was a nigger, just like Legend.

Checked. I'm Puerto Rican and I hope the south rises. Fuck Yankees and fuck niggers and commies. I actually like the racist whites, they are just plain honest.

Like how the US Army names bases after confederate generals

time.com/3932914/army-bases-confederate/

wtf i hate muslims now

Serious question, are there any statues in the south of slaves? Any outside of government buildings, honoring the bravery and strength of slaves?

I honestly don't know and just curious.

The main purpose of remembering history is learn from it. Also, false equivalence.

They literally built (or planned) an islamic center next to it.

Remember the mosque they wanted at ground zero.....

Kill yourself fag.

Like a giant mosque built on the site of (supposedly) the worst islamic terror attack in history. Who would be THAT insensitive?

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/26/its-official-ground-zero-mosque-defeated/

This
OP lacks any arguement because all he cares about
1. EASY (You)'s
2. He knows this is b8 level shit that Sup Forums loves to munch on because of a strange compulsion for fecal matter in their mental diet
3. Fun flag because OP is a PUSSY who believes in nothing so he doesn't have the stones to have his real geo location known to the reader

I can go on but any of you with a bit of intelllgience can see the format of this obvious horse shit. So why answer? You all complain about muh lefty Sup Forums bombardment but give the pigs plenty of fuel

tl;dr
Obvious cancer is painfully obvious

No one sides with isis
No one idiot.. Fake right wing conspiracy

Bin Laden actually wanted to stop 9/11