Why are brits so cucked?

why are brits so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/mayor-andy-burnham-condemns-manchester-protest-against-islamist/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4797774/White-nationalist-sobs-YouTube-possible-arrest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"""""asian"""""

In the UK we have hate speech laws banning:

"Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden. Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both."

This doesn't really seem like a significant loss of freedom to me, because all I lose is the freedom to make life WORSE for other people, and in return I gain a measure of protection.

Any thoughts?

>This doesn't really seem like a significant loss of freedom to me

laughs

nigger

>asian

if you wanna lose the freedom to make life worse for people kill yourself negro

>asian
why are they calling shitskins asian?

Come to Crewe. This place is fucking little Poland, and a lot of the Polish shops have "no English" written on them.

Your black power flag alarms and distresses me on account of my race.

I'm surprised this fukken meme hasn't opened peoples' eyes about the situation. If they aren't going to name the people they're actually talking about for pulling this shit, then something's up.

You fucking lie, they probably have "no arab" written on them

>Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour
Whites have no color, so this doesn't count.

How many threads do you plan on making today baiting?

Well, middle east is technicly in Asia. And they want people to not think about muslims when they read it. Like if some fucking jap wearing samurai armor rammed into people with a car while yelling "banzai!" anytime lately.

Why would I lie? Fuck off pikey. Come down here and for yourself. Actually, don't stay in Europe.

kys, retards

But they're allowed before 8pm. I've heard there's places where they're not allowed at all in america. Kinda like Brazil favelas.

>Washwood Heath is a ward in Birmingham of West Midlands, England and includes areas of Saltley, Washwood Heath, Alum Rock, Ward End and St. Paul's.
>The religious make up of Washwood Heath is 77.3% Muslim, 12.2% Christian, 3.5% No religion, 0.3% Sikh, 0.3% Hindu, 0.2% Buddhist.

WOah the middle east is in asia!?!?!?! who knew?

Hey BNP member, watcha doin?

Asian = Muslims. Always. Anyone else and they specify

It's like calling egyptians "african" or turks "european". It might be technically true but is widely misleading.

>>Russia not cut at European border, gtfo with that kiwi ed pic

>Asian
Oh, these Japanese.

Utter and total bullshit, worked in Crewe for years... you troll sir

>One piece of paki graffiti versus US cities which are literal fucking war zones
I bet you think you're white as well Tyrone

thanks, too me a moment to realize this was from the UK

Well lets see, an Orwellian government led by the most liberty-hating Home Sec in British history who also let in nearly 600,000 immigrants a year for most of her tenure as Home Sec and PM alongside an entire mass media which peddles leftist shite at every opportunity.

That about sums it up (if the media would fuck off and the PM would say the Pakis were fair game you'd see a lot of working class Britain isn't as cucked as you think. As of now though there's no chance)

Well, I am an Asian too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/mayor-andy-burnham-condemns-manchester-protest-against-islamist/

Why can't muslims handle the banter?

>We have to find another positive sounding word for
>Muslims, muddies, middle easterners, islamists, ragheads, goatdiddler
>What do people like? Asians! Let's call them Asians

Yes, and ancient Egyptians were technically Africans but that didn't stop the Pharaohs from being genetically 90% or more Western European.

>No whites allowed
>Racist
Reverse racism ain't real. Go read a sociology book and get educated larpers.

I can't believe a Scouser is the Mayor of Manchester, what the fuck

They've been called Asians since the days of the British Raj you complete retard.

Sickening isn't it?

>semites
>asians

Then stop terrorizing poor, defenseless white bongs already.

Asian thugs...

Manc birds love the scouse cock desu

>He thinks Pakistan and India are in the Middle East

Because despite everybody apparently being on board with diversity, multiculturalism and mass immigration, white flight has happened en masse in certain areas of the country.

Now people turn around in dismay and ask why do we have anti-white hatred here?

>asian

>They've been called Asians since the days of the British Raj you complete retard

I thought ya'll called em Pakis ..... but that maybe before the Cuckenning

Literally no such thing as a "Paki" before 1948 you berk

Pakistan didn't exist until the partition...

They're pakis, they're middle eastern, they're Muslims.
Ill kill you if I ever see you faggot

We don't get middle easterners in this country like Germany does...

We get the Pakis and Indians... Both of which are in Asia.. And I doubt you can even walk to your front door without getting out of breath you fat fuck cuck. Be silent, go get raped by antifa and niggers. Stupid cunt.

No go zones don't exist, (((tv))) said so.

>tfw today i learned that russians are asians

konichiwa stalin-kun

how is that racist? you can't be racist against whites

what's this from one of your Stormer sites you nazi?

Triggered mudshit detected, kill yourself sandnigger

He isn't lying you fucking retard, Boston and other places are segregated, everywhere is. Eastern European ghettos exist as well. In fact two slav shits stabbed an Italian guy to death over a job in a SLAV'D town.

So shut the fuck up you ugly gypsy cunt.

hehe

.t 56%

We have shit loads of people from the middle east here, my home county is like fucking Istanbul what the hell are you on about retard

The UK is barely 87% white you spastic

Oh no someone graffiti'd a wall

fucking japs are the worst

>Asian

Welcome to the cyberpunk dystopia that is the UK. Everyone is hateful and suspicious towards each other unless they are completely wasted

uh no Sweetie, you can't be racist against white people

Go kill yourself faggot

tfw no asian wife after 8pm

random darkie spray paints some graffiti on a wall in Birmingham
>FUCK BRITS SO FUCKAN KEKED

entire american cities are burned to the ground by rampaging who beat and murder whites
>AMERICA STRONK! AMERICA ALPHA! AMERICA WHITE! BARACK OBAMA WHITESTS PRESIDENT EVAR!

There's thousands of Poles in my town and I've never seen any anti-English sentiment.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>32,000 black-on-white rapes every year is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Top kek Americans are pussies :^)

Don't worry! Their guns will save them from getting B L A C K E D

>Their guns will save them from getting B L A C K E D

This!!!!!!

Jelly, Europoors? :3

But it is true toilet fixer

But I live in northern Ireland and it's completely legal to concealed carry firearms.
>tfw also 99% white

Americans couldn't stop pic related: they're finished lmao

probably put there by a white person to warn other whites to stay away from all the roaming migrant gangs the police wont do anything about

lmao well bring yer dunecoon carpet salesman antics to the greatest place on earth! has any muzzy ever cut off its own head?

I will film myself going down the main road in tower Hamlets if a American films himself going through southside Chicago or Detroit

Then i guess mexicans are americans? And so are brazilians.

So you want these "Asians" punished to the maximum extent of the law for their hate speech against whites correct?

those goddam racist japanese asian men

please send help
Albion has fallen
the eternal anglo is dying.
the end is near, our aryan blood runs out, our refineries are shut down. the end is near

i repeat, please send help.

Help from who? We're one of the whitest countries in the West faggot

Bruv I'm always walking around Bethnal Green/Mile End way after dark.

Never any trouble.

America truly BTFO

Where he fuck is my nigger mosley

>Birmingham
UK Birmingham is also a shithole

52% Education

from when is this article?

The real question is why anyone would ever go to somewhere like Crewe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4797774/White-nationalist-sobs-YouTube-possible-arrest.html

Pakis = not Middle Eastern
And don't use that shitty George W. Bush term called Greater Middle East

>middle east
>Pakis

Those fucking Tibetans at it again...

troll harder nigger

britbong slaying the gypsies

"Orientals" aren't the issue.

inbreeding

Go around painting stick figures on walls with the words This is Muhammad under it

>muh inbreed
Erm no sweetie try again x

Doesn't america have like no white zones in black and hispanic neighbourhoods. You americans so pathetic you guys are the most cucked people on earth

>why are brits so cucked

They actually did in the 1800s